A girl I used to date killed herself yesterday

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I am the number one rated poster.

LOL

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

LOL

I know, right? Funny. 

5 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Actually shot herself (Which is about as rare as a black serial killer)I am 43 and I have never known anyone that has killed themselves personally. We lived together for about a year (34b) and she was incredibly fun. I am SURE I have actually told you about her in the past as she was super wild in the bedroom.  I am in shock. Really. Still. I did not sleep well last night thinking about her and the teenage kid she left behind. She was a nice person. Hell I was banging her as little as 4 months ago. It is just. Its just odd to me. 

Damn........so sorry man 😭

I'm still in shock from a female friend that did the same about 15 years ago. Who knows why people do what they do. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

LOL

It's like having internet trophies in an e-storage unit.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My Ex did it in 1999

3 days after I got married

It's better than stabbing you in the neck, right? 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My Ex did it in 1999

Damn.  A customer's fiance did it maybe 2 years ago.  Hung herself in the garage.  She had a smokin little body.  What a waste.

29 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My Ex did it in 1999

I've always wanted a chick to off herself because she couldn't have me. Jealous. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My Ex did it in 1999

That's f'd up.  :unsure:

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My Ex did it in 1999

Wow......seriously?  

bummer

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, I am the number one rated poster. So, who are you? What's your story? How long have you been posting here? 

You must have missed me flash the “you’re number 1” sign with my middle finger too

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep 100%. I didn’t find out til 10 yrs or so later

Ahh.  I was thinking your ex-wife killed herself 3 days after you two got married.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep 100%. I didn’t find out til 10 yrs or so later

wow........sorry bud 

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

wow........sorry bud 

No biggie honestly she was a stripper wh0re she only had a few good years left anyways

but I was a pretty decent guy from what she was used to. Might have just been a coincidence 

All the girls I have sex with are really happy. But your news is horrible to hear man. I’m very sorry. 

18 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

All the girls I have sex with are really happy. No one else will

have sex with them. But your news is horrible to hear man. I’m very sorry. 

18 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Not saying it's the case here. But someone did a story on how people are killing themselves more and more. Like, the economy is good and  whatever and everybody is supposed to be doing incredibly great, but some people who just get left behind. 

And they pull the trigger. Literally. It's not that they don't like life, but Life takes money. It just does.

Point being, I guess it's not always about crippling depression and overblown over imagined anxiety.

As much as people say, it's a temporary solution, or there are always options, I think more and more people are finding that there really aren't. And it kind of sucks.

17 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

My Ex did it in 1999

Is that why she's your ex? 

15 hours ago, fandandy said:

Ahh.  I was thinking your ex-wife killed herself 3 days after you two got married.

Oh good. Wasn't just me...

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Oh good. Wasn't just me...

And I got the crazy eyes for that response. 

I'm not crazy you mother focker.  Take it back!!!

Working a side job last year, maybe 15 days or so spent with this guy who've I've known since high school days. Seemed totally normal, bragging about his kid..his responsibilities of raising her now that he had custody..work he is doing to his house..etc..totally normal. 

Hung himself 

You never know what's going through someone's head. 

Man, when you have a kid, I think all bets are off when it comes to that option. That's the only issue I have with Bourdain. It's his life, do whatever you want with it. But damn man, he had a 12 year old girl.

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Man, when you have a kid, I think all bets are off when it comes to that option. That's the only issue I have with Bourdain. It's his life, do whatever you want with it. But damn man, he had a 12 year old girl.

I really feel like this also. You do not know the type of pain someone is in. Never know what type of mental place they are in. I look at my kid and I think to myself no possible way I could ever do that. 

I got introduced to a guy that had six kids. He went down to the shooting range where I shot and rented a gun and killed himself. Three weeks later, another guy went in and did the same thing. My wife wouldn't go to the range with me after that. That was really too bad, because she was a natural excellent shot. 

13 hours ago, fandandy said:

And I got the crazy eyes for that response. 

I'm not crazy you mother focker.  Take it back!!!

You're using wiff as proof you're not crazy?  :shocking:

A friend of mine in his mid 40s had bypass surgery after years of being obese.  Had the the big scar running down the middle of his chest.  Then he promptly drank himself to death in his bedroom.  Police found him dead with his booze.

A friend of mine from grade school had her dad kill himself in the kitchen. He was messing around with her. We hung out a lot and she never wanted to go home. Being latchkey, that was cool. Then we went to her place one afternoon and this f*** decided to do it right in the kitchen, right where hed be seen by her.

But she went upstairs to go to the bathroom. And I walked in on this mess. I hustled her out of there to an elderly Neighbor Next Door. She didn't understand. And then I didn't see her for a couple of years. What a f****** f*** that guy was.

2 hours ago, wiffleball said:

A friend of mine from grade school had her dad kill himself in the kitchen. He was messing around with her. We hung out a lot and she never wanted to go home. Being latchkey, that was cool. Then we went to her place one afternoon and this f*** decided to do it right in the kitchen, right where hed be seen by her.

But she went upstairs to go to the bathroom. And I walked in on this mess. I hustled her out of there to an elderly Neighbor Next Door. She didn't understand. And then I didn't see her for a couple of years. What a f****** f*** that guy was.

Wiffleball to the rescue of a damsel in distress once again. You're my hero Wiffle.