Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

11-8-16

One of my favorite days ever. :thumbsup:

Ijust one of those attentionwhore threads where you're begging people to Google what the answer to that day is. And I know what the answer that day is without googling it. But really? Really really?

Number one, if that's what you need to get attention on this board, I beg you to Google Alexandria D'Addario.

Otherwise, enjoy your home Depot tiki torch. Your guy is losing his s*** by the minute., 😂

I owed BLS $250 and had to figure out how to get it to him but it was worth it.

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Ijust one of those attentionwhore threads where you're begging people to Google what the answer to that day is. And I know what the answer that day is without googling it. But really? Really really?

Number one, if that's what you need to get attention on this board, I beg you to Google Alexandria D'Addario.

Otherwise, enjoy your home Depot tiki torch. Your guy is losing his s*** by the minute., 😂

How do you look at that day? The day Hillary lost, or the day Trump won?

12 hours ago, Gladiators said:

How do you look at that day? The day Hillary lost, or the day Trump won?

See, that's your problem. You live in a binary world. I remember filthy didn't understand the concept of binary and tried to make fun of me for using that word for the longest time until he finally understood it.

They're both f****** . But Jesus f***, Trump is a embarrassment. He's literally melting down in front of us. Who else has his cabinet repeatedly go around the room and praise him? That's something we would make fun of North Korea or some chickenshit country for. Except now it's us.

Hillary is an odious cont. And I'm the first one that use that term on this board. The Trump is a motherfuking embarrassment. And the fact that the republicans in Congress haven't shaped him up? What a bunch of spineless cowards. The whole idea was fine, we elect Trump, but then McConnell runs the show. Except that didn't happen.

Whether you guys want to hear it or not, it's not a reflection on your personal cup size. Trump is losing his mother f****** mind. And generations from now they're going to look back on us and say what the f*** were you thinking?

The guy's a lunatic. Have we ever had a president that called himself a very stable genius? Have we ever had a president who referred to himself in the third person? Have we ever had a president who spent literally one in five days of his office in one of his own personal golf clubs?

Now the Democrats f****** suck. But this guy is a lunatic.

the people are so ingrained in this left vs right bulshit that they can't just say that this guy is a f****** nutjob.

But he's entertaining. He is a Kardashian president in a Kardashian era. That's about all you can say.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

See, that's your problem. You live in a binary world. I remember filthy didn't understand the concept of binary and tried to make fun of me for using that word for the longest time until he finally understood it.

They're both f****** . But Jesus f***, Trump is a embarrassment. He's literally melting down in front of us. Who else has his cabinet repeatedly go around the room and praise him? That's something we would make fun of North Korea or some chickenshit country for. Except now it's us.

Jewelry is an odious cont. And I'm the first one that use that term on this board. The Trump is a motherfuking embarrassment. And the fact that the republicans in Congress haven't shaped him up? What a bunch of spineless cowards. The whole idea was fine, we elect Trump, but then McConnell runs the show. Except that didn't happen.

What do you guys want to hear it or not, it's not a reflection on your personal size. Trump is losing his mother f****** mind. And generations from now they're going to look back on us and say what the f*** were you thinking?

The guy's a lunatic. Have we ever had a president they called himself a very stable genius? Have we ever had a president who referred to himself in the third person? Have we ever had a president who spent literally one in five days of his office in one of his own personal golf clubs?

Now the Democrats f****** suck. But this guy is a lunatic.

the people are so ingrained in this left vs right bulshit that they can't just say that this guy is a f****** nutjob.

But he's entertaining. He is a Kardashian president in a Kardashian era. That's about all you can say.

Jewelry? Surely that's a typo but I can't figure out who that is.

I didn't want McConnell running the show. I'd rather Hillary over him or Jeb! or Romney. The GOP establishment is worse than the Dem establishment. My biggest fear/suspicion is that once Trump leaves office, the Republicans all remove their masks and reveal they were secretly neocon Bushtards all along.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I didn't want McConnell running the show. I'd rather Hillary over him or Jeb! or Romney. The GOP establishment is worse than the Dem establishment. My biggest fear/suspicion is that once Trump leaves office, the Republicans all remove their masks and reveal they were secretly neocon Bushtards all along.

Yeah, that was supposed to be Hillary.

A lot of people are going to have a lot to answer for in the years to come.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I was thinking Giuliani.

I use to say that I like Trump voters more than i like Trump but that's not so anymore as I genuinely like him now. It was hard to warm to him after all his antics and histrionics. The Birther nonsense was abhorrent and I didn't trust him. And the first year, I ws unhappy, he did look like a bloviating version of Jeb! run by McConnell and Paul Ryan. As things went on, I realized we have the same enemies and he was actually helpful in a lot of ways I wanted to see move. He's still running up too much deficit spending, his environmental record is poor, and foolishly opening the can of worms on this Iran thing is driving me nuts. Generally though, pretty good. 

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I was thinking Giuliani.

I use to say that I like Trump voters more than i like Trump but that's not so anymore as I genuinely like him now. It was hard to warm to him after all his antics and histrionics. The Birther nonsense was abhorrent and I didn't trust him. And the first year, I ws unhappy, he did look like a bloviating version of Jeb! run by McConnell and Paul Ryan. As things went on, I realized we have the same enemies and he was actually helpful in a lot of ways I wanted to see move. He's still running up too much deficit spending, his environmental record is poor, and foolishly opening the can of worms on this Iran thing is driving me nuts. Generally though, pretty good. 

There's little in this post that I disagree with. But honestly, I think that's because the left has gone so apeshiit more than anything Trump has done right .

I mean, Jesus Christ, all the left had to do was sniff the middle. Just barely touch the middle. And they would own this freaking country. That's a bad Trump is. But the reason the Trump and his crew are still doing okay? It's because the left went screaming to the radical Fringe left. And as much of a jerk as I think Trump is, I think 99% of the country couldn't give a s*** about transvestites. They represent .01% of the population, so Hollywood shut the f****** about them already.

That's just an example of course. But it underscores the bigger point. Like him or not, Trump seems to be the poster boy standing against the radical Fringe, politically correct to the point of the f****** ridiculous, extreme.

Which to me exactly tells the story of why Biden and buttigieg are doing so well in the polls. The media hates them, CNN openly derides Biden, but the women are so strident and unpleasant and clueless that these are the only two guys who seem to really represent something close to the values and attitudes of the middle of America.

Hell, I watched an interview on CNN where the anchor was openly trying to get this farmer to trash Trump. And yeah, he thought trumps antics were ridiculous, but really all he wanted to do was work and sell his product. 

But beyond that, he seemed to blow off trumps antics or at least put them in the same category as these idiots on the left who are freaking out about a high school dry hump (scotus) and political correctness run amok.

It just amazes me that we have a criminal clown like him in office and he still seems like a viable alternative to the insanity coming from the other side.

We didn't exactly know what draining the swamp meant.  We do now. The swamp was not just DC, it was everywhere. It's the feeling of general misery perpetuated by the Democrats. Easy to spot now. There are a couple left here that are still inflicted. Some have been miraculously cured.

Regarding draining the swamp. Oh bullshi*.

Trump brought in the worst freaking people. Literally the worst in their respective categories. Whether its Betsy DeVos and education or Carson and housing or the corrupt f***** from Carl's jr. As labor secretary or that idiot from the interior department's who had his own flag and his own coin made? And on and on. And how do we know they were the worst? Because most of them have been fired or quit and are openly trashing Trump who is openly trashing them. Wait a minute, I thought you had the best people? He brought in tillerson who personally secured Russian oil deals but somehow now is the worst person in the world. Really? You drain the swamp with that one? And you can literally go down the list of his cabinet and the people he chose? we're lobbyists for the things that the government supposed to be regulating.And literally every single one of them has turned out to be exactly what they appeared to be. Jesus Christ, our Energy Secy didn't know that the energy department was responsible for nuclear security. He openly marveled at that fact when he finally learned it after months on the job. Pretty much you can tell the idiots by their lexicon on this board. Terms like fake news and draining the swamp came directly from Trump. You literally won't find those quotes 3 years ago. That, and of course, The Deep Dark State.

Yeah guys, men who've been shot in combat and dedicated their lives to the US government and have been hard core hard right Republicans for decades? they've just been hanging out waiting for Trump to get elected so they could f*** with him. Jeesus...

Just bc the left are f****** idiots doesn't make the right any smarter.

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

There's little in this post that I disagree with. But honestly, I think that's because the left has gone so apeshiit more than anything Trump has done right .

I mean, Jesus Christ, all the left had to do was sniff the middle. Just barely touch the middle. And they would own this freaking country. That's a bad Trump is. But the reason the Trump and his crew are still doing okay? It's because the left went screaming to the radical Fringe left. And as much of a jerk as I think Trump is, I think 99% of the country couldn't give a s*** about transvestites. They represent .01% of the population, so Hollywood shut the f****** about them already.

That's just an example of course. But it underscores the bigger point. Like him or not, Trump seems to be the poster boy standing against the radical Fringe, politically correct to the point of the f****** ridiculous, extreme.

Which to me exactly tells the story of why Biden and buttigieg are doing so well in the polls. The media hates them, CNN open leader rides Biden, but the women are so strident and unpleasant and clueless that these are the only two guys who seem to really represent something close to the values and attitudes of the middle of America.

Hell, I watched an interview on CNN where the anchor was openly trying to get this farmer to trash Trump. And yeah, he thought trumps antics were ridiculous, but really all he wanted to do was work and sell his product. 

But beyond that, he seemed to blow off trumps antics or at least put them in the same category as these idiots on the left who are freaking out about a high school dry hump (scotus) and political correctness run amok.

It just amazes me that we have a criminal clown like him in office and he still seems like a viable alternative to the insanity coming from the other side.

Criminal? 

Link ?

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Regarding draining the swamp. 

Yeah guys, men who've been shot in combat and dedicated their lives to the US government and have been hard core hard right Republicans for decades? they've just been hanging out waiting for Trump to get elected so they could f*** with him. Jeesus...

McCain died a hero to the left. Because of policy? No. Because he was a war hero? No. Because he opposed a President they hate? Yes. It was the swamp in action. Quit falling for it.

39 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Which to me exactly tells the story of why Biden and buttigieg are doing so well in the polls. The media hates them, CNN open leader rides Biden, but the women are so strident and unpleasant and clueless that these are the only two guys who seem to really represent something close to the values and attitudes of the middle of America.

Buttgeg represents the values of middle America? You obviously just like saying what you want to be true. It's not. And he does not, not even close. That's why he's spending most of his time in California raising money from silicone valley. Sillicone valley and middle America couldn't be farther apart. Stop winging it. You're no good at it. 

I KNOW wiff ain’t talking about someone posting an attention thread especially one related to Trump. Talk about Pot meeting the kettle 

The best part of that day was watching that old, ugly, piece of sh!t, kvnt lose. I HATE Hillary Clinton to the point I hope she dies as I am typing this at the hands of some towel head terrorist that she wants to allow into our country. Watching that ugly daughter of hers cry would make my day as well. Can you think of anyone other female so godddamned ugly as Chelsea Clinton? She's so focking ugly that if you were to get a BJ from her it would also count as anal. :cry:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Buttgeg represents the values of middle America? You obviously just like saying what you want to be true. It's not. And he does not, not even close. That's why he's spending most of his time in California raising money from silicone valley. Sillicone valley and middle America couldn't be farther apart. Stop winging it. You're no good at it. 

He's the mayor of South Bend focking Indiana.  But he doesn't understand middle America?  

Stick to rooting for the Yankees.

14 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

He's the mayor of South Bend focking Indiana.  But he doesn't understand middle America?  

Flyover states will not vote for a cacksucker. 

ETA: I will be impressed when the fairy becomes governor in Indiana. Any jew, f@g, or black can be mayor in a college sh!t town. 

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Flyover states will not vote for a cacksucker. 

I don't know about that. I think back to the whole gay marriage issue. The only people who seem to freak out about it were the radical right and the media. Most people don't give a damn what goes on in the bedroom. Just don't kiss your man wife on national TV like that dude Sam from the NFL did.

He's polling really well in Middle America.

Let's face it. POTUS is supposed to be like Papa John. We don't actually think he makes the pizzas, just don't be a freaking embarrassment.

19 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Oh really? South Bend is a college town. No different than any other liberal college town. His views on immigration, trade, the 2a, abortion and LTBTQ issues are definetly not in sync with middle America. Maybe parts of Minnesota. Do some homework before you start running your mouth Skippy.  

Just now, wiffleball said:

I don't know about that. I think back to the whole gay marriage issue. The only people who seem to freak out about it were the radical right and the media. Most people don't give a damn what goes on in the bedroom. Just don't kiss your man wife on national TV like that dude Sam from the NFL did.

Let's face it. POTUS is supposed to be like Papa John. We don't actually think he makes the pizzas, just don't be a freaking embarrassment.

You know who some of the most socially conservative voters in this country are? Its southern blacks and after the Iowa/New Hampshire stuff, the dems go straight into the south and old blacks aren't voting for a butt pirate. 

The last polling I saw for South Carolina was 0% negro support for Buttpirate. 

19 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

😂

Focking Pelosi can't impeach Trump, but her masses are crying for it.  So she lies and says Trump is angry because she won't impeach.  :lol:   Do the fools that follow her really buy this?

10 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You know because Trump is living big time rent free in your head...  You eat, drink and sleep President Trump...

LOL, now this is funny

and

sad

I watched the documentary titled 11-8-16 last night. It followed these liberal queers around starting that morning and throughout the day. I took so much joy in watching them go from optimistic and so certain of the outcome to complete meltdown mode. 

The guy that hasn't stopped crying and biting his pillow talking about others losing their shiit by the minute

Classic.

46 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh really? South Bend is a college town. No different than any other liberal college town. His views on immigration, trade, the 2a, abortion and LTBTQ issues are definetly not in sync with middle America. Maybe parts of Minnesota. Do some homework before you start running your mouth Skippy.  

Grew up in Elkhart.  Wife is from SB.  Went to school in Bloomington....that's a college town.  SB?  Not really.

South Bend Demographics. The population of South Bend was estimated to be over 101,000 in 2016. ... According tocensus data, 60.5% of the population is white, 26.6% is black, 1.3% is Asian, 4.2% are mixed, and 13% are Hispanic or Latino. There are more female residents than males, making up 51.6% of the total population

Any city with only 60% whites is going to vote the same way a college town votes. 

A female president.... I still find this comical more than 2 years later. Now there is a sector of the left trying to parade a f@ggot around. lol

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:
South Bend Demographics. The population of South Bend was estimated to be over 101,000 in 2016. ... According tocensus data, 60.5% of the population is white, 26.6% is black, 1.3% is Asian, 4.2% are mixed, and 13% are Hispanic or Latino. There are more female residents than males, making up 51.6% of the total population

Any city with only 60% whites is going to vote the same way a college town votes. 

And apparently nobody in that town is a math major either.

Just now, wiffleball said:

And apparently nobody in that town is a math major either.

Math major?  They didn't make it through first grade math.

Yeah, that was supposed to be Hillary.

A lot of people are going to have a lot to answer for in the years to come.

Yeah, democrats for being nut cases.