Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

With every passing day and every post

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Wiff reminds me more and more of Giantsfan

Been that way for a while.  I find it funny that he talks about other people's mental illness in the suicide thread when he is off his rocker (and/or meds).  :lol:

I think he is a good story teller. 

Let's hope you clowns don't run him off.  Easily my favorite poster now.  Was giantsfan though... :ninja:

A little yeah...I had not picked up on that until you said something....

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Let's hope you clowns don't run him off.  Easily my favorite poster now.  Was giantsfan though... :ninja:

Who you callin clown

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Who you callin clown

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Who you callin clown

*Squeezes Meglamaniacs red nose*

honk honk

I focking hate clowns!  :mad:

30 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Agreed, he adds good volume and gives us insight to what a myopic liberal thinks. :cheers:

Wiff cracks me up. He’s got about a half dozen posters on permanent full tilt. It’s awesome. :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm still trying to figure out how he can be a racist and a Trump hater.

This has always baffled me too.

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm still trying to figure out how he can be a racist and a Trump hater.

Easy one

Despite how the enemy of the people media would like to portray him, Trump is not a racist in any sense. 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wiff cracks me up. He’s got about a half dozen posters on permanent full tilt. It’s awesome. :lol:

<sad trombone> I don’t think you understand full tilt :(

14 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Easy one

Despite how the enemy of the people media would like to portray him, Trump is not a racist in any sense. 

Regardless of whether or not the president is a racist, every single racist that I know is a Trump supporter (not saying every supporter is a racist). Wiff is a true white elephant in that sense.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Regardless of whether or not the president is a racist, every single racist that I know is a Trump supporter (not saying every supporter is a racist). Wiff is a true white elephant in that sense.

Similar to a f@ggot hating Hillary Clinton. You don't see or hear about them much, but for sure there were flamers that voted for Trump. 

22 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Easy one

Literally the first LOL of the day. 😂

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Similar to a f@ggot hating Hillary Clinton. You don't see or hear about them much, but for sure there were flamers that voted for Trump. 

Lot of them right here at the GC.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Literally the first LOL of the day. 😂

Link ? Proof ? 

57 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So you hang around racists a lot?  

The problem with liberals is that they think they aren't racists.  They are the ones that started the KKK, fought for slavery, enacted Jim Crow laws and whose policies currently today keep minorities down. If you don't think that's racist then you don't know the definition of the word racist.

They're also pro-abortion and support planned Parenthood, whose founder was a committed racist and whose whole idea in starting planned Parenthood was to abort minority babies.

Democrats are the ones who simply switched a physical plantation for a virtual plantation for minorities.

Glad to see the head troll is being neglected. 

1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

This has always baffled me too.

Because he’s a democrat? Which has the only rep with photographic evidence of supporting the KKk. Make more sense now?

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

The problem with liberals is that they think they aren't racists.  They are the ones that started the KKK, fought for slavery, enacted Jim Crow laws and whose policies currently today keep minorities down. If you don't think that's racist then you don't know the definition of the word racist.

They're also pro-abortion and support planned Parenthood, whose founder was a committed racist and whose whole idea in starting planned Parenthood was to abort minority babies.

Democrats are the ones who simply switched a physical plantation for a virtual plantation for minorities.

It pains me to say this but.  Well done.  :thumbsup:

55 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ummm, touch a nerve?

I simply stated that Wiff is the only racist I know who doesn't like trump. A true statement. I do not know of another. Sorry if that upsets you. :shrug:

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ummm, touch a nerve?

I simply stated that Wiff is the only racist I know who doesn't like trump. A true statement. I do not know of another. Sorry if that upsets you. :shrug:

Where do you meet all these racists? 

Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are two of the most racist, and worthless humans on earth. I think they both voted for the ugly kunt in a pantsuit. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Where do you meet all these racists? 

Real life. Messageboards. Etc.  I bet the ratio is about 500:1.  With Wiff being the 1.

Just now, The Observer said:

Real life. Messageboards. Etc.  I bet the ratio is about 500:1.  With Wiff being the 1.

So you hang out with racists in real life? Why? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So you hang out with racists in real life? Why? 

I found out that a lot of old school mates and friends are racists via facebook. It was/is actually shocking to learn how many.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I found out that a lot of old school mates and friends are racists via facebook. It was/is actually shocking to learn how many.

How did you find this out?

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They admit it on Facebook? Balls. 

23 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

How did you find this out?

They've all come out and announced that they are racists. LOL  

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck......it's not real hard to know when someone is a racist.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Why you bringing the color of elephants into this discussion...  Are you racist?

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They admit it on Facebook? Balls. 

Admitting to being on facebook at is the funniest part. F@GS!!