Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Trump orders declassification of Russia probe docs

Anyone oppose ? It's a good thing for the American public to know the truth. 

Hopefully if laws were broken, those that broke them will be held accountable.  

This is something every American, no matter what side of the aisle your on would support, right ?

If you are Democrat you absolutely oppose this, and some Repub's will as well.

While Dem's demand access to classified aspects of the Meuller report should be shared, access to THIS is somehow....not ok?

Interesting....

Like Henry Hill said in Goodfellas after the Lufthansa Heist: "Its gonna be a good summer!" 

Everything should be unclassified and released unless it's going to harm national security.  Everything.

Just now, Kanil said:

Everything should be unclassified and released unless it's going to harm national security.  Everything.

Aren't things generally classified because of their importance to national security?

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Aren't things generally classified because of their importance to national security?

Sometimes, but not always.  And that security need changes over time.  For instance, troop movement plans in June of 2019 would be sensitive and classified today but in 2029, they wouldn't be.

Panic in DC. #MAGA 

48 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Sometimes, but not always.  And that security need changes over time.  For instance, troop movement plans in June of 2019 would be sensitive and classified today but in 2029, they wouldn't be.

Probably, but not necessarily.  I say that because in 2039, they may want to try the 2019 plans again because they want to throw a curve ball.  But, I will agree that you do get to a point where technology out dates the use of things and that could lead to declassification.  Such as stuff prior to 1990.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like Henry Hill said in Goodfellas after the Lufthansa Heist: "Its gonna be a good summer!" 

That was Jimmy Conway, get your Goodfellas quotes right :nono:

27 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Probably, but not necessarily.  I say that because in 2039, they may want to try the 2019 plans again because they want to throw a curve ball.  But, I will agree that you do get to a point where technology out dates the use of things and that could lead to declassification.  Such as stuff prior to 1990.

There are still classified documents from the JFK assassination investigation.   

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

And it's ridiculous.  I think the main and only reason for that is because my "assumption" that L.B.J. being behind the whole thing is right.

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

Most if not all are related to inaccurate hypotheses.  Nearly all that is factual has been revealed.

The walls are closing in Libtards

I hope Repubs play this smart. Drag it out to about 2-3 months before election season and then start court proceedings, etc... easy win in 2020.

29 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

That was Jimmy Conway, get your Goodfellas quotes right :nono:

I stand corrected. If anyone asks where you got that you tell em playing craps in Vegas.  

• Like 1

Looks like Nadler is having a stroke on live TV. Not joking.  

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like Nadler is having a stroke on live TV. Not joking.  

It's the look of evil being defeated. 

I have to wonder why Pelosi and Nadler are so keen to stop evidence about FBI/DOJ malfeasance.  Assuming they have no role, why would they stand up to this?  Who are they worried about here?

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

You're right.  I should have said, "may not be" instead of "would not be". 

2 hours ago, Kanil said:

This is my stance.

I am sure this is plenty of interesting reading from 30+ years ago that is safe to release.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I have to wonder why Pelosi and Nadler are so keen to stop evidence about FBI/DOJ malfeasance.  Assuming they have no role, why would they stand up to this?  Who are they worried about here?

Several things. Primarily they're worried about the narrative of a valid investigation of Trump being blown up which shuts down Impeachment and reelects Trump in a landslide. Also, the Gang of Eight was briefed (seperately) by Brennan in 2016/2017 which included Pelosi, Schiff, Feinstein, Schumer. They had access to most of the Intel which shows it was pretty much bullsh!t.

Simply put, the Dems are STILL using the strategy of accusing your opponent of that which you are guilty of.

Pelosi: "Trump is losing it" as she stammers through an interview.

Coverup: So releasing all the evidence is a coverup?

Constitutional Crisis with Barr as the Dems try to get the A.G. to break the law.

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

If you are Democrat you absolutely oppose this, and some Repub's will as well.

While Dem's demand access to classified aspects of the Meuller report should be shared, access to THIS is somehow....not ok?

Interesting....

there are obviously more things that have happened between dems and repubs, however its funny how you write this.  do you see how you are giving the repubs a pass?  

CNN - Donald Trump threatens our democracy by showing the American people the truth.

Yeah, declassify it all. What evidence lead to the probe, the evidence that convinced judges to allow action, how the probe was conducted, everything the probe found out....all of it. Sure. 

It's not like we didn't know that this guy would burn sources and methods fore his own personal benefit. What a pos tis  guy Is.

You guys are too f****** stupid to remember thst Comey handed him the presidency.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

It's not like we didn't know that this guy would burn sources and methods fore his own personal benefit. What a pos tis  guy Is.

You guys are too f****** stupid to remember thst Comey handed him the presidency.

Comey going to jail bro

On 5/25/2019 at 3:52 AM, wiffleball said:

Those sources are Halper, Mifsud, Sid Blumenthal and Cody Shearer feeding Steele false info for Dossier.............and the methods are the CIA and FBI using Western intelligence sources (some previously noted) to spy on a Presidential campaign(s). Burn those sources? Burn those methods? Absofockinglutely!

Comey handed it to her? The same Comey that lobbied against charging Clinton with the crimes he clearly laid out? That Comey? She would have had to resign so he clearly didn't hand it to Trump.

Your Democratic party handed it to her by giving her complete control of the DNC in 2015.

"democracy dies in darkness"

Light must be shed, a sentiment that should be shared amongst all good Americans.  

On 5/24/2019 at 11:52 PM, wiffleball said:

How so?

Funny thing is they're saying that the info used to spy on the Trump Campaign (and Cruz's) comes from a source very close to Putin when it's been proven to have come from people associated with the Clintons. Either the media is lying now or I guess Clinton is close to Putin then?