Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberal impregnates 11 year old.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspected-illegal-immigrant-accused-of-impregnating-11-year-old-girl

"You're deranged Tubby, you don't know the guy was liberal.  Maybe he voted for Trump, and he's hoping to get thrown out the country...."  🙄

Brass tacks, what I'm getting at, is that republicans don't want illegals here. Libs do.  Someone they want here that didn't start here, that isn't to be here, raped an 11 year old.   YET...they will defend these focks. 

This happened in my county a few years back.  20 year old illegals in High School (you read it right) had sex with a 14 year old in the school bathroom.  The Libs here scrubbed it so quick it made your head spin.  Suddenly these dirtbags had a high priced lawyer, it was called consensual, and nothing more to see here, move along.

Tough reading about that, even worse since I have a daughter that age, just turned 12.

As far as Republicans don't want illegals here, you might want to run that past the KocH bros and most farms of any size.

• Haha 1

being a grandmother by 40 is something all girls shoot for.

There are so many republican run enterprises that depend on illegals. Some people are just blind and dumb when it comes to party lines. I feel pity for them

16 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

As far as Republicans don't want illegals here, you might want to run that past the KocH bros and most farms of any size.

Legal messicans can work on farms too. This argument kills me, is it a prerequisite to be here illegally to work picking produce?

13 minutes ago, the s is ilent said:

Legal messicans can work on farms too. This argument kills me, is it a prerequisite to be here illegally to work picking produce?

I'm pretty sure their argument is that there aren't enough legal workers to do the work. So I'm sure they'd be much happier if they significantly increased the flow of legal immigrants or VISA holders. But in the absence of that...

Gotta take the good with the bad.  Some bees are gonna pollinate your flowers and some are gonna sting you to death.

27 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Gotta take the good with the bad.  Some bees are gonna pollinate your flowers and some are gonna sting you to death.

But not INSIDE your house. If you find bees inside your house, you'd try to remove them or kill them. 

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

But not INSIDE your house. If you find bees inside your house, you'd try to remove them or kill them. 

Well, liberals would let them inside the house, but only if there are multiple bees.  Sometimes to be kind they might also release them in their neighbor's houses.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Well, liberals would let them inside the house, but only if there are multiple bees.  Sometimes to be kind they might also release them in their neighbor's houses.

Libs that actually own homes don't want them in their home. Look at the wall around the Pelosi estate.

The poor ones are in favor of open borders because misery loves company. Send ALL the refugees to San Fran so they think America is just the same sh!thole with a different name.