Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trump forwards doctored video of Pelosi

And of course, this doesn't make the board. What a white trash piece of s*** he is.

And I can't stand her, other than a giant boobs.

He might as well be Drobeski

Trump was heard with his staff testing the claim  that the slow video is real, and editors just sped up the other one to normal speed. 

:lol: Trying to circle the wagons are doddering Pelosi by claiming a video has been slowed by 1%. 

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Trying to circle the wagons are doddering Pelosi by claiming a video has been slowed by 1%. 

The hacks leave out the fact that the drunk was calling trump unhinged and needing intervention.  

They act like the kunt deserves some kind of respect 

:lol:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

The clip in question went from about 9 seconds to about 13 seconds. So you say 1%, math says 31%, but whatever. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Lefties are crying about this, but have no problem with the twisted and made-up schit that has been broadcasted about Trump. 

After a failed election, a failed coup attempt, failure at everything, they are reduced to this.

The only thing to really do is laugh at these losers. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Lefties are crying about this, but have no problem with the twisted and made-up schit that has been broadcasted about Trump. 

Righties have no problem with this, yet bring up made-up schit that has been broadcasted about Trump.

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

After a failed election, a failed coup attempt, failure at everything, they are reduced to this.

The only thing to really do is laugh at these losers. 

Good point. Going forward, I’m fine with people doctoring videos or even creating fake videos of others, then pushing them to the public in an effort to harm said target 

Pelosi is an old used up rag. Doctoring anything that includes her only helps her look better than the nasty skank she is.

11 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Good point. Going forward, I’m fine with people doctoring videos or even creating fake videos of others, then pushing them to the public in an effort to harm said target 

Lots of talk about fake videos lately..

The left and its media cohorts seem  strangley nervous about potential evidence soon to be disclosed. 

Interesting....

All good points, except Wiff's and CBF's 

Just now, drobeski said:

Lots of talk about fake videos lately..

The left and its media cohorts seem  strangley nervous about potential evidence soon to be disclosed. 

Interesting....

I’m not really connected with the inner workings of the secretive deep shadow left that you are so worried about. In fact, the closest thing I have to political connections are you guys.

My issue with fake videos or manipulated footage feels like common sense. Now we all know how the internet works, so of course there are manipulated photos/videos of everyone of note. What surprises me is that instead of people named Drobeski or cbfalcon sharing them, we’ve now seemingly decided its ok if the White House is manipulating videos, the President is sharing them, and his staff are sharing them. But it’s where we are I suppose.

• Like 2

I have to hand it to Old Nancy. She is purely a corporate hack politician. But she cucked Little Donnie hard over the budget standoff and sure knows how to get under his skin.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have to hand it to Old Nancy. She is purely a corporate hack politician. But she cucked Little Donnie hard over the budget standoff and sure knows how to get under his skin.

I have to admit....until 6 months or so, I obviously knew who she was and what her last roles have been, but I didn’t really know too much about her other than Republicans really really really hated her guts. But she is damn impressive. I’m not qualified to say that in any legislative sort of way, but she is damn impressive in her ability to play Trump foil. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I have to admit....until 6 months or so, I obviously knew who she was and what her last roles have been, but I didn’t really know too much about her other than Republicans really really really hated her guts. But she is damn impressive. I’m not qualified to say that in any legislative sort of way, but she is damn impressive in her ability to play Trump foil. 

Yeah, turning San Francisco into craphole is very impressive. Boy, that really showed Trump who's boss.  

It would be nice if someone would find and share both videos........usually that responsibility lies with the accuser lol

So the left thinks it's bad when the right uses their own tactics against them? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

So the left thinks it's bad when the right uses their own tactics against them? 

So the right thinks it’s good to use the tactics they oppose form the left? 

• Like 1

let's face it, we're in the midst of a soft Civil War at this point.

The left as well as the Deep State are simply anti American Globalists doing almost everything short of offing to stop Trump.

9 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

So the right thinks it’s good to use the tactics they oppose form the left? 

The left has been using guerilla tactics for years while the right has been playing by Marquess of Queensbury Rules. It's about time they stepped up their game. 

Don't act like it's a problem now that it's happening to your side. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, turning San Francisco into craphole is very impressive. Boy, that really showed Trump who's boss.  

What's really impressive is how she got rich doing it.

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And of course, this doesn't make the board. What a white trash piece of s*** he is.

And I can't stand her, other than a giant boobs.

He might as well be Drobeski

Holy crap, this is worse than the 2 year fake investigation into Trump Collision. Get your priorities straight, hack.

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The left has been using guerilla tactics for years while the right has been playing by Marquess of Queensbury Rules. It's about time they stepped up their game. 

Don't act like it's a problem now that it's happening to your side. 

You can read their playbook: Rules for Radicals: A Pragmatic Primer for Realistic Radicals is a 1971 book by community activist and writer Saul D. Alinsky about how to successfully run a movement for change.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, wiffleball said:

What a white trash piece of s***

Man, you are hard on yourself...

TDS

The only certain things in life: death, taxes, and wiffs full blown TDS posts

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

This is just the beginning.

Sure, today this is amusing. But the technology is scary and dangerous and getting smoother all the time. Sure it's Pelosi and since we all hate her, many won't defend her and who cares, but she is is just the first victim. This is going to be an ongoing problem starting in the near future where you can take somebody and make realistic looking videos of them saying and doing just about anything and it'll get really hard to determine what's fake and what's real. 

And rest assured, it won't be limited to Pelosi or to politicians you hate. You could wind up in prison with faked evidence. Your neighbor could get p*ssed off at you and get you fired and the whole community angry at you. I'm telling you, not knowing which videos are real and which are fake, we do not want to go down this route.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Sure, today this is amusing. But the technology is scary and dangerous and getting smoother all the time. Sure it's Pelosi and since we all hate her, many won't defend her and who cares, but she is is just the first victim. This is going to be an ongoing problem starting in the near future where you can take somebody and make realistic looking videos of them saying and doing just about anything and it'll get really hard to determine what's fake and what's real. 

And rest assured, it won't be limited to Pelosi or to politicians you hate. You could wind up in prison with faked evidence. Your neighbor could get p*ssed off at you and get you fired and the whole community angry at you. I'm telling you, not knowing which videos are real and which are fake, we do not want to go down this route.

The only thing I disagree with is pelosi being a victim. She is literally a member of a group of people trying to remove a elected president because her party committed crimes.

The sooner the people wake up to this the better. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The only thing I disagree with is pelosi being a victim. She is literally a member of a group of people trying to remove a elected president because her party committed crimes.

The sooner the people wake up to this the better. 

It is too late for them they are completely indoctrinated. The rule of thumb for this process is 50% follow along easily and willingly, 30% have to be convinced, and 20% cannot be changed and will have to be eliminated.

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

Like? Why would anybody have to make anything up with this retard? He makes an ass of himself virtually every day.

Pelosi should put Don’s face in a Russian pee pee video. :doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why? And what videos are you watching?

45 minutes ago, MDC said:

Troll gonna troll. 

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I talked about this a few years ago on the board. It’s scary as hell. Project VoCo. 

• Like 1