Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Can your wife do simple tasks by herself?

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That's how it's supposed to work. You both threat each other right. No extra credit for that. Now a threesome is a different story. 

Indeed. Sadly, neither that nor anal is on the menu. 

50 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Indeed. Sadly, neither that nor anal is on the menu. 

You're the one that married a catholic girl. I could have warned you. Lol

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're the one that married a catholic girl. I could have warned you. Lol

The three way thing will never happen, and frankly, I wouldn't do it if she agreed. That's for skanks you'll never see again, not wives.

The anal thing... Someday, the position of the moon and her blood to alcohol ratio will be aligned, and it'll happen. And hey, it's nice to have the thrill of the chase even when married no?

And damn. I just realized. Both my wives have been Catholic. 

On 5/25/2019 at 11:33 PM, Djgb13 said:

My wife is pretty capable. Works, cooks, cleans, deals with the dogs, etc. It’s one of the reasons I married her. She’s not a helpless little girl. 

This.  I wouldn't have married her if she weren't self-sufficient.  In fact, she is much better than me at paperwork so she handles all of our bills, finances, taxes, etc.  We've evolved over time to have primary roles:  I handle the pool and stuff outside, she does the cooking and pretty much cleans and owns the kitchen.  I generally handle repairs, although she is an electrical engineer like me and one time I was out of town she diagnosed and repaired a blown control board in our dryer. 

I actually do the laundry (we both work) -- I enjoy time on a Sunday "working" on laundry while watching sports.  Plus I'm somewhere on the OCD spectrum and I prefer things washed/folded/hung a certain way.  If I am out of town and she does it, it kinda bugs me a little.  Not normal I know.

She'll handle the occasional scorpion without me if I'm not there, but the one area she pulls the "it's a man's job" card is dead animals in our yard.  We get quite a few and if she sees one, she will come and tell me.  Most drown in our pool but sometimes birds smash into our windows, owls leave a half-eaten carcass, etc.

As I thought about this thread there is one thing where she is like TBBOM describes.  A tire on her car has a very slow leak; we should get it fixed but to date when it gets low enough I put air in it with a small compressor we have.  This is not rocket surgery but she always tells me about it instead of learning how to do it herself.  Connect compressor, turn on, turn off when filled enough.  I guess since I handle most car-related things she just subconsciously passes it to me.  :dunno:

19 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The three way thing will never happen, and frankly, I wouldn't do it if she agreed. That's for skanks you'll never see again, not wives.

The anal thing... Someday, the position of the moon and her blood to alcohol ratio will be aligned, and it'll happen. And hey, it's nice to have the thrill of the chase even when married no?

Oy vey

57 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I used to jokingly troll my wife about a threesome, but part of it is because I knew she would never do it.  Honestly, when I watch MFF pron, it seems kinda contrived.  There is only one shlong to share.  MMF makes more sense (multiple holes to fill in many ways), but ummm, that ain't happening.  Well, you guys have probably done it with her...

Anal was something we did a few times long ago.  I've been subtlely trying to re-introduce it, so far no luck.  I think we are done with that.

We also used to watch pron together.  It was interesting because she clearly physically reacted well to it, but she always felt it was something of a taboo thing.  These days she has decided that she doesn't want to do it because of the exploitation of the women.  Which is probably code for "I'm older now and don't want you fantasizing about these young hardbodies."

Anyway, if she puts out, gives beejers, and keeps in good shape, it is a life win.  :cheers:

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

As I thought about this thread there is one thing where she is like TBBOM describes.  A tire on her car has a very slow leak; we should get it fixed but to date when it gets low enough I put air in it with a small compressor we have.  This is not rocket surgery but she always tells me about it instead of learning how to do it herself.  Connect compressor, turn on, turn off when filled enough.  I guess since I handle most car-related things she just subconsciously passes it to me.  :dunno:

FYI, many tires shops will repair a tire for free.  I had a flat this weekend and took it to Discount Tire and they took care of it for me.  I tip them but the service itself is free.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

FYI, many tires shops will repair a tire for free.  I had a flat this weekend and took it to Discount Tire and they took care of it for me.  I tip them but the service itself is free.

Interesting.  I typically use Discount (sorry Sux) and have taken tires back there for repair (if possible, they won't fix corners or sidewalls).  But they were always tires I bought there.  These are original issue on an Explorer we bought a while back.

Are you saying they would repair those?

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The three way thing will never happen

23 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I used to jokingly troll my wife about a threesome, but part of it is because I knew she would never do it. 

About 20 years ago we had some fun with my wife's best friend after a lot of kamikazis....all still joke about it.  

This weekend we will be seeing them for my birthday dinner and she has been pretty flirty with her texts to me :wub::banana:

Edit: keep hope alive!

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting.  I typically use Discount (sorry Sux) and have taken tires back there for repair (if possible, they won't fix corners or sidewalls).  But they were always tires I bought there.  These are original issue on an Explorer we bought a while back.

Are you saying they would repair those?

Yep, free no matter where you got them.  Tried to find it specifically saying so on their website but wasn't able to do so.  However, if you google "discount tire flat repair" you'll see a number of links indicating there is no charge.  Also, the description under the link to their own site says this:

"When you need flat tire repair, you need it now. At Discount Tire, if your flat can be fixed, we'll do it for free – no matter where you bought your tires."

For some reason, when I click the link that text isn't there though.  Weird.  In  any event, yes it's free even if you didn't get the tire there.

On 5/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, vuduchile said:

She doesn’t really require much hand-holding unless she’s dealing with legal or financial stuff she’s not seen before. 

And I don’t really expect her to be Mrs Fixit.  I take care of that stuff. 

She’s more than competent in other areas, as are your wives.  

I've been thinking more about this in the last few days and have taken inventory of things she can't/won't do.

We have the perfect arrangement when it comes to household responsibilities, so I don't mind taking care of all the things she doesn't.  We both work, I do all the cooking, take care of the yard, all the home and most of the car maintenance.  She does the cleaning and laundry, and takes care of the kid's school paperwork and scheduling.  We all share responsibility for the dog.  I do the budgeting, banking and bill paying. 

Anyway, things she doesn't do:

Cook (except for baking cookies or cakes, she is lost in the kitchen)

Park in a crowded lot, or parallel park  (she's blind in one eye so her depth perception isn't great)

Lawn care

Clean our shower (being blind in one eye and vision impaired in the other makes it impossible for her to see well enough without glasses in the shower)

Negotiate (she likes that I do it, but wants no part of it)

15 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

About 20 years ago we had some fun with my wife's best friend after a lot of kamikazis....all still joke about it.  

This weekend we will be seeing them for my birthday dinner and she has been pretty flirty with her texts to me :wub::banana:

Edit: keep hope alive!

"Them"?  Is she married?  Are we talking wife swap here?  If so, I'm sorry she couldn't meet us in Napa.  :banana:

Yeah... married.  Last time, he passed out :lol:  He deeply regrets that to this day.

20 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I used to jokingly troll my wife about a threesome, but part of it is because I knew she would never do it.  Honestly, when I watch MFF pron, it seems kinda contrived.  There is only one shlong to share.  MMF makes more sense (multiple holes to fill in many ways), but ummm, that ain't happening.  Well, you guys have probably done it with her...

Just so that you know, MMF means that the two dudes do stuff with each other too.  If you are going to ask her for it, you might want to ask for MFM instead.  HTH.  :lol:

My wife is pretty self-sufficient.  There are some things that she can't (or won't) do around the house, but I am sure that she says the same thing about me.  For example, this morning I asked if we were out of the coffee that I drink.  She goes downstairs, looks and brings up the coffee and asked why the heck I couldn't do it myself.  I said to her, "I just asked if we had the coffee.  If the answer was 'Yes', then I would have gone down to get it.  If the answer was 'No', then I would not have bothered"  :wall:

All 3 of my ex-wives were pretty good and doing the chores I laid out before them. I wouldn't have married any of them had they not. They cooked, cleaned, did laundry, cut the grass, planted flowers etc.. 

Why do you do it then? I don't get it. You all got kids right? GTFO the marriage. Life too short for BS.

Had a chick over for bbq yesterday (34d). She a cutie, banged her a few times, been cool so far. Anyway, got some good ribeyes and beer😊. We were chillin in the back yard listening to some tunes and I was grilling. Things were going well.

She tells me she likes her steak well done, no pink in it. I like mine bloody of course. So obviously mines done first and hers still cooking. I sit down with my steak and start grubbing and she gets all pizzy. She all bent outta shape I didn't serve the steaks at same time. She stomps around and bangs sh!t on the table acting like a spoiled brat.

Well being the man I am I ignore her and enjoy my steak and ice cold beer. Weathers nice, beers on ice, and this is a good fockin steak. No way I'm letting this chooch fock that up. Besides I always find when you engage them at this point it never goes well. So ignore is the way to go.

So she cools off, eats her food then we chill in the back yard. Then we go inside and I fock the sh!t out her. Afterwards I get up and tell her I have to get up early for work, need to take her home. She seems a bit shocked and huffs a bit but gathers herself to go.

Yep, will be losing that number for sure. At this point in life I don't tolerate sh!t man. Don't see why any guy does.

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Just so that you know, MMF means that the two dudes do stuff with each other too.  If you are going to ask her for it, you might want to ask for MFM instead.  HTH.  :lol:

I didn't know that distinction; I think that is a good thing.  :unsure: 

If she does simple things, I get the "I do everything BS"

She got in a minor fender bender.....I contacted the insurance, took her car to the dealer to be fixed, drove her to work everyday it was in the shop and picked it up when it was done.  All for an accident that was 100% her fault.

But that's cool..I keep those items in the vault whenever I get the "I do everything" line from her.