Burt

Anyone got less from their top 6 picks than this?

1.  Upton - may never even play this year

2.  Donaldson - he's been OK

3.  A. Simmons - played will in spurts; on DL now

4. Folty - pretty hit or miss since coming off the DL, mostly miss

5. Cahill - I'd drop him but there's really no one to pick up

6. Mallex Smith - wasn't expecting much, but thought he'd at least outhit me

1. Tommy Pham - was semi upset not getting Price but Pham has been rock solid

2. Wade Davis - on the IL now but what I expected so far

3. Charlie Morton - money

4. Jake Odorizzi - usually a garbage like odor...izzi has been a huge bright spot

5. Jake Bauers - 1B depth, hasn't done much, I made better picks later on

6. Chaz Roe - solid source of holds again.

i usually need to draft well to stand a chance in the standings.

I've got a sh..t ton on dl..ugh

1.    (1)    David Price (Bos - SP) - up until the last 3 starts I can't complain too much.  Been at least consistent and dutifully getting most of his starts.  Avoided major injury is a win with Price.
2.    (28)    J.A. Happ (NYY - SP) - also can't complain.  Little high on the ERA due to HR allowed but after the first few starts he's mostly righted and is getting the expected wins I was hoping for in NY
3.    (29)    Ken Giles (Tor - RP) - been happy here.  My only source of saves so 10 total this far into the season isn't going to get me many category wins each week but even the rest of his pitching is decent.
4.    (56)    Yan Gomes (Was - C) - not what I was hoping and he's still so far better than my other C option who is even more under-producing.
5.    (57)    Matthew Boyd (Det - SP) - a welcome surprise.  Was hoping for a dark horse decent starter but 5-4 with 88Ks and a sub 3 ERA for DET this year?   I'll take that all day.
6.    (84)    Kendrys Morales (NYY - 1B) - on his third team already this season, hitting below the Mendoza and barely getting any production. I have more worthless 1B than I can play on my squad.

My supplementals have not been great though.

1) J.D. Martinez (BOS - OF/DH) - Solid as usual but not putting up the numbers I was hoping for.

2) Nathan Eovaldi (BOS - SP) - Been injured a good part of the year, when he has played, not very impressive.

3) Jon Lester (CHC - SP) - Pretty standard output from him.

4) Mitch Moreland (BOS - 1B) - Was playing very well before going out with an injury in late May, came back one game and then right back on the DL.

5) Craig Kimbrel (CHC - RP) - Finally got signed, starts pitching next week hopefully, so nothing yet but hopeful he produces the rest of the year.

6) Jed Lowrie (NYM - 2B/3B) - Been injured the entire year, not looking like he will be back anytime soon either.

I'll pay. 

1.10 - Andrew Miller - incredibly average - Basically a Loogy now.

2.05 - Randal Grichuk - 15 HR - 33 RBI  - .233 average - 5th starter on my team.

3.10 - Dexter Fowler - Part-time player for the Cardinals.  Playing now due to injury to Ozuna

4.05 - Lance Lynn -  My best pitcher this year.  

5.10 - Steve Cischek -  Walked into some save opportunities due to injury.  Now with Kimbrell will be a 6th or 7th inning guy.

6.05 - Aledmys Diaz - DL since May.  

My Supplemental picks have saved me.   Yelich is having a monster year again and Rendon has been lights out for the Nationals. 

1.09 - Michael Brantley - .318/.378/508, solid first half. Roughly a coin flip in results between him and Josh Donaldson who was the other guy I had to decide on.

2.07 - Edwin Encarnacion - floundering since the trade to New York, but led the league in homers for the first two plus months

3.09 - Asdrubal Cabrera - infield depth, hasn't been of much use

4.07 - Shin-soo Choo - .284/.377/.492, another solid performer

5.09 - Tommy Hunter - DL most of the first half

6.07 - Hanley Ramirez - dart throw failure...8th pick Yandy Diaz has done his job instead

Botched my supplemental picks for the second year in a row. Two years straight that I passed up a chance for Yelich (last season was considering Scherzer/Yelich, wound up taking Blackmon then passed on Yelich with OF already taken). Harper is still a high priced bust and Diaz is a train wreck.

I have way less, possibly the worst ever

Manny Machado, average but not his usual self
Alex Wood, who?
Brandon Morrow, who?
Matt Kemp, Are you kidding me!
Joe Kelly, after being a total flop he has been getting a little better his last few appearances
Russell Martin, just a back up with very little output.

Thank goodness my exclusives have come through