Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Creepy Joe...........tells 10 year old she's good looking.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Put down the tequila and stop posting, you are embarrassing yourself.  :(

Dude, you are the one defending Trump's actions with regard to this. Lost a lot of respect right there.

Just now, wiffleball said:

Dude, you are the one defending Trump's actions with regard to this. Lost a lot of respect right there.

No I haven't.  Go back and read my posts in this thread.  My only point is that he isn't a creeper like Biden.  HTH.  I'm going to bed soon, have a good night.  :cheers:

On 5/29/2019 at 11:40 AM, 12th Man said:

This guy is a first class pedo. Sorry you won't see it. Newbie, MDC approve of this behavior:

I've seen lots of different clips for years now and the thing that strikes me is the fun he has breaching personal space. It has a certain vibe to it, like he understands it's a "special" thing to be doing, and it's bold because it's on the public stage, but he's also (supposedly) affable, progressive Joe so "how can this be wrong;)"

I don't think Trump is any paragon of virtue by any means, but his style of dealing with women he finds attractive is (as I understand the stories) oddly not as creepy, because there doesn't seem to be any sly angle. He's either goofy or just transparent actions wise it seems. No toying. No desire for power playing (at least when it comes to women and an intimate realm), maybe sometimes just using the weight of money bluntly. And that's not noble behavior but it's not creepy. For what that's worth. I would be far more comfortable getting stuck in an elevator for 8 hours with Donald than Joe and I don't think it's out of leaning conservative. More of a visceral read. I'm probably way too old for Joe anyway though.

• Haha 2

On 5/29/2019 at 8:00 AM, bostonlager said:

I have no problem with men cheating or grabbing legal aged vaginas. Joe Biden gropes elementary aged little girls. That's why I have long said the left pushing a f@ggot agenda will soon turn into an argument that pedophilia is okay. :thumbsdown:

Why do women have shorter feet than men?  So they can stand closer to the sink to do dishes. :banana:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joneo said:

Why do women have shorter feet than men?  So they can stand closer to the sink to do dishes. :banana:

A man driving a car hits a woman. How do we know he was at fault?

He had no business driving his car in the kitchen. :overhead:

• Haha 2

On 5/31/2019 at 9:22 PM, naomi said:

I don't think Trump is any paragon of virtue by any means, but his style of dealing with women he finds attractive is (as I understand the stories) oddly not as creepy, because there doesn't seem to be any sly angle. He's either goofy or just transparent actions wise it seems. No toying. No desire for power playing (at least when it comes to women and an intimate realm), maybe sometimes just using the weight of money bluntly. And that's not noble behavior but it's not creepy. For what that's worth. I would be far more comfortable getting stuck in an elevator for 8 hours with Donald than Joe and I don't think it's out of leaning conservative. More of a visceral read. I'm probably way too old for Joe anyway though.

So openly bragging about walking in on Muff Tween USA candidates is muh, ok BC he admits being  aroused by it?  Wow.

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

So openly bragging about walking in on Muff Tween USA candidates is muh, ok BC he admits being  aroused by it?  Wow.

Here's a decent fact check on this: https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2016/oct/18/allegations-about-donald-trump-and-miss-teen-usa-c/

Inconclusive. I read the CNN article that's linked in there though, and Miss Teen USA stuff aside, you still have a point. Subjectively to me it's not "creepy" but it's plenty of other things and saying it's "not noble" is far too gentle.

• Thanks 1

Because CNN is such a beacon of truth............just one of the few October Surprises the Dems cooked up that year. Remember Christopher Steele desperate to get the Dossier info in play before the election. 

Looking back now........the Teen USA story seems like Kavanaugh 1.0.  Roll out anything on Trump at that time just to drop him a percentage point or two.

That particular CNN article is mostly quotes from different Howard Stern interviews.

21 minutes ago, naomi said:

That particular CNN article is mostly quotes from different Howard Stern interviews.

Howard Stern does add a sliver of credibility to them. Did Stuttering John do the interview?

On 6/1/2019 at 8:51 PM, bostonlager said:

A man driving a car hits a woman. How do we know he was at fault?

He had no business driving his car in the kitchen. :overhead:

What do you call the useless flap of skin around the vageyena? 

A woman.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You done told her ass twice. 

How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?

Who cares, b!tches can cook in the dark. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What do you call the useless flap of skin around the vageyena? 

A woman.

What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. You done told her ass twice. 

How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?

Who cares, b!tches can cook in the dark. 

They just discovered the #1 cause of spousal abuse.

She wouldn't focking listen.

Biden sticking to his guns on the Hyde Act. Definitely risky in terms of getting through the primaries, as abortion and women's rights are at the forefront of the Democratic party.  But will serve him very well in the general if he should get through.

Just now, The Observer said:

Biden sticking to his guns on the Hyde Act. Definitely risky in terms of getting through the primaries, as abortion and women's rights are at the forefront of the Democratic party.  But will serve him very well in the general if he should get through.

You laid off?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

You laid off?

Just finished chest. Starting triceps. Headed to the office when I'm.done. How about you?

48 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just finished chest. Starting triceps. Headed to the office when I'm.done. How about you?

Eating bon bons.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 7:18 PM, MDC said:

That’s true, I once reported Magnificent Bastard for “being RP” and he got a timeout for having the same IP address.

No regrets. :bandana:

Cheese bump

On 5/29/2019 at 2:40 PM, 12th Man said:

This guy is a first class pedo. Sorry you won't see it. Newbie, MDC approve of this behavior:

Pedo-in-chief.