13 minutes ago, edjr said:

oogly

And they are favored at home against Seattle next week. :blink:

Just now, bostonlager said:

That will change.

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

This is the NFL, that is the kind of game they will win.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Can't believe OBJ hasn't requested a trade yet

Not publicly. 

:lol: at Haslam for hiring Kitchens, what a focking dolt. most NFL owners really are focking clueless.

How do you sit across from that rube and think, "yah, he's a good choice to run my NFL team"

Kitchens is clueless.

But how many people love Baker? Can hear the mass of people jumping off the train already.   Hes suddenly not "cool" anymore.

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Kitchens is clueless.

But how many people love Baker? Can hear the mass of people jumping off the train already.   Hes suddenly not "cool" anymore.

I still believe Baker has the potential to be good.  But he needs more time on the field and a couple lineman who can hold a block.   

Credit to the SF D line.  They can really bring it.  

7 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Kitchens is clueless.

He will be fine. Not 1st overall pick worthy though.

QBs taken 1st overall since 1987 - A LOT of shite

2018    Baker Mayfield
2016    Jared Goff
2015    Jameis Winston
2012    Andrew Luck
2011    Cam Newton
2010    Sam Bradford
2005    Alex Smith
2004    Eli Manning
2003    Carson Palmer
2002    David Carr
2001    Michael Vick
1999    Tim Couch
1998    Peyton Manning
1993    Drew Bledsoe
1990    Jeff George 
1989    *Troy Aikman
1987    Vinny Testaverde

Im not dismissing his career.  Its way too early. As was all those crowning him.

His story is cool.  Im sure he wears a bandana in his spare time.  But the Oklahoma system and conf is very misleading.  

Also elite WR example.  People STILL get giddy over playmakers in real football.  Probably because it is the only players they know due to being fantasy nerds.  All I heard is how stacked the Browns are.   Fans never learn.   People act ike odell was the missing link to a good franchise. 

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Im not dismissing his career.  Its way too early. As was all those crowning him.

His story is cool.  Im sure he wears a bandana in his spare time.  But the Oklahoma system and conf is very misleading.  

Also elite WR example.  People STILL get giddy over playmakers in real football.  Probably because it is the only players they know due to being fantasy nerds.  All I heard is how stacked the Browns are.   Fans never learn.   People act ike odell was the missing link to a good franchise. 

They traded their best lineman for Stick 'em Jr and no one can block for Hayfield

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

Can't believe OBJ hasn't requested a trade yet

Can you imagine playing with a 64 year-old Eli Manning and your next QB is much worse? 

What the hell happened to Mayfield? I thought he looked promising at the end of last season. He's horrible. If there's a worse QB in the league, I haven't seen him.

38 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Kitchens is clueless.

And so easy to be happy for his failure. Just a pompous, arrogant tool.

I still saybits the 2011 Eagles. The 2019 Red Sox are up there too. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I still saybits the 2011 Eagles. The 2019 Red Sox are up there too. 

2019 Twins

26 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am not usually a Richard Sherman fan, but he is correct in calling Mayfield a classless turd who has done nothing yet.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/08/richard-sherman-annoyed-at-baker-mayfields-handshake-snub/

Bosa mocking him and "planting the flag" last night was  great as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am not usually a Richard Sherman fan, but he is correct in calling Mayfield a classless turd who has done nothing yet.  

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/08/richard-sherman-annoyed-at-baker-mayfields-handshake-snub/

Apparently, not so fast.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/10/08/video-shows-baker-mayfield-shaking-richard-shermans-hand/

21 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Hopefully, Mayfield takes a step back and realizes that he is not liked amongst his fellow players. Sherman obviously doesn't like him. Bosa can't stand him. That taunting and arrogance plays well in college. Not in the pros. Certainly not as a quarterback. He's going to get killed back there. His statement on Daniel Jones was something a pro wrestler would say. Hew won't last two more years if the players decide they can't stand the guy.  Hopefully his horrible play humbles him a little (a lot!) and he realizes he's not at Oklahoma anymore.

7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Such a weird thing to lie about, hopefully Sherm sacks up and apologizes. 

He won’t.  He’s one of the bigger pieces of sh!t in the NFL. 

He’s 100 times more hateable than Mayfield.  And now he’s given us another reason. 

Just now, vuduchile said:

He won’t.  He’s one of the bigger pieces of sh!t in the NFL. 

He’s 100 times more hateable than Mayfield.  

I agree.  He also plays for my team...

34 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He learned to lie from New England Patriot Michael Bennett. 

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

the browns should be favored.  the seahawks have shown a poor pass rush this year.  any time the browns face a team with a poor pass rush, they should post 30-40 points.  if they face a team with a strong pass rush, they'll put up like 10 points.  its a home game for the browns too.  you could make a case that the rams and 49ers have the 2 best pass rush units in the nfl.  aaron donald just wrecks the pocket.  the 49ers have been beastly all year with their pass rush.  the browns wont face anything like that the rest of the way. 

seattle is talking up watching game film of browns-niners to use clowney and ansah to get to mayfield, but ill believe it when i see it because it hasnt happened all year.

but we live in an age where you are either a super bowl favorite or absolute trash, where the qb is either one of the all time greats or a bust.  fans are very emotional.  

7 hours ago, edjr said:

They traded their best lineman for Stick 'em Jr and no one can block for Hayfield

As dumb as it gets. The OL is now only eclipsed by CINN maybe for worst in the league.

Its always fun to watch wild mood swings among nfl fans, ready to declare super bowl champs or super busts from week to week.  Its sometimes better than the games themselves.   

The Browns are 2-5 but the brutal early schedule is behind them now.  They stand a chance of ending the season on an 8-1 run.

@ Broncos: Broncos have no QB.  Gotta win that.

Bills:  This might be the one loss.  The pass rush is OK and might cause problems.  QB Josh Allen struggles at times.

Steelers:  They have no QB either.  Gotta win that.

Dolphins: They have no QB or anything really.  Browns win

@ Steelers: they have no QB.  Gotta win that.

Bengals: they have no QB and are terrible.  Browns win.

@ Cardinals:  they do have some pass rush and so this might be the 1 loss.

Ravens:  lol no the Browns will wreck them

Bengals: they have no QB. Browns win.

They could run this out to an 8-1 finish and 10-6 record if they get lucky.  I feel safer saying 7-2 and a 9-7 record, which means their best hope of playoffs is winning the division.  So the Browns REALLY need to beat the Ravens again.

The AFC is wildly bad.

I look at the Bills as having a fraudulent record since they have played the worst teams in the NFL.  Mia. Cincy. Nyg. Nyj.  Then I look down the schedule and it is just as easy.  Skins. Mia. Browns. Broncos.  They can win 11 games this year just by playing so many awful afc teams.  

11 hours ago, riversco said:

The Browns are 2-5 but the brutal early schedule is behind them now.  They stand a chance of ending the season on an 8-1 run.

Bills:  This might be the one loss.  The pass rush is OK and might cause problems.  QB Josh Allen struggles at times.

They could run this out to an 8-1 finish and 10-6 record if they get lucky.  I feel safer saying 7-2 and a 9-7 record, which means their best hope of playoffs is winning the division.  So the Browns REALLY need to beat the Ravens again.

If the Browns haven't done it by now, they ain't ever going to do it this season.  They need O-Line help and a coaching change.  Mayfield has been a disaster, partially because of the O-Line and partially because of himself.

Maybe next year, but certainly not this year.  I just dropped Mayfield for Danny Dimes in my league and I feel so relieved.

On 11/2/2019 at 12:42 AM, riversco said:

0-1

Remember when everyone jumped on the Giants dik for getting rid of OBJ? I do.  

On 10/8/2019 at 2:40 PM, Reality said:

Such a weird thing to lie about, hopefully Sherm sacks up and apologizes. 

I really did think the Browns would be competitive coming off last season.  I couldn’t have been more wrong.  

This is not a team.  It’s just a group of individuals trying to play football for a clueless coach.  

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I really did think the Browns would be competitive coming off last season.  I couldn’t have been more wrong.  

This is not a team.  It’s just a group of individuals trying to play football for a clueless coach.  

Agreed, I was thinking 8 or 9 wins. Couldn't have been more wrong. You've got to build this thing from the inside out, not the other way around.

Sophmore slump for a system qb.

Overreaction to a wr (toy) as to what would put them over the top.

Below average coach.

I thought they would be around .500.  But people were calling 9 wins a given.  They would win the division even wirh big ben upright.   A little much.  I know Baker is (maybe now was) everyones new favorite qb...but lets slow down on him.  2 time walk on.  Nice story.  It isnt always Cinderella.

The team actually did enough to beat the Broncos. Kitchens passed on 2 FGs late in red zone (against the Broncos who have the 3rd best red zone defense in the NFL) that turned into 0 points and they lost by 5.  If Kitchens just kicks those he wins.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Remember when everyone jumped on the Giants dik for getting rid of OBJ? I do.  

OBJ was wide open late in the 4th for a TD.  Had single coverage and he beat it deep.  Baker just threw to double coverage instead.

3 hours ago, Reality said:

0-1

This was their worst loss of the season.  They got beat by a raw QB.  Yikes.