Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

This is how I know its going to be a bad day

I showered about an hour ago and now I sit here having to take a dump. The thought of going about the rest of my day with mud butt is quite depressing so I guess its another shower. :bench:

It was a ghost poop. Will hold off on shower and see how the rest of the morning plays out before making a final decision. B)

I keep a package of Cottonnelle flushable wipes on the toilet for just such an occasion.  If I think I'm going to bump uglies with my wife (or one of yours), I might do a quick localized re-shower.

If I'm traveling, well, mud butt it is.  But now that I think about it, I wonder if a small pack of wipes would make it thru TSA screening?  I'm pre-approved so it isn't like they care much about stuff in that line.  Maybe I'll test it this week.  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I keep a package of Cottonnelle flushable wipes on the toilet for just such an occasion.  If I think I'm going to bump uglies with my wife (or one of yours), I might do a quick localized re-shower.

If I'm traveling, well, mud butt it is.  But now that I think about it, I wonder if a small pack of wipes would make it thru TSA screening?  I'm pre-approved so it isn't like they care much about stuff in that line.  Maybe I'll test it this week.  

Yes, they will make it through. My wife always carries them, albiet not in the US yet. 

9 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yes, they will make it through. My wife always carries them, albiet not in the US yet. 

Sorry your wife has mud butt.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I used to get a monthly supply of One Wipe Charlies from DSC, but they made me mad and I canceled my subscription. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

I'd rather a lady have a muddy butt than a muddy snatch. :cry:

13 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I'd rather a lady have a muddy butt than a muddy snatch. :cry:

🤮 

40 minutes ago, MDC said:

LBBFM

little brown bottomed fock machine

Gloria cleans up nicely.

I thought this thread was going to be about walking in on your wife focking an Asian man.

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

I thought this thread was going to be about walking in on your wife focking an Asian man.

Don't you wish...  😜

On 6/1/2019 at 2:13 PM, jerryskids said:

Don't you wish...  😜

I'm not quite sure this is where the topic was heading. You know I love you JK & Strike :).