Sign in to follow this  
jerryskids

Probably the best date ever I think

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol  I know you want SOOOOO badly to register with me, but I can assure you that I'm not on your list of people who dislike you. I'll write your name down and study it so that I recognize it going forward. But Jerry's comment in this thread was the first time I ever heard of you. Sorry my man.

Why are you talking about "first time you ever heard of me"? This is the first time I ever heard of you. So what? You are a douche like MDC is a douche. Why write my name down? That is kind of creepy actually. Internet stalk much? And I'm not gay if that is what you looking for in an internet friend. Hit on MDC or whoever.

Several years ago took a nice vaca down on the golf coast, found a place that had villas for a decent price and had a common area for grilling and a small pool with very nice landscaping around it.  It was Mid Sept so the it was slow and it was mid week, kind of had the place to ourselves.  Grilled up some lobster tails and some ribeyes, eat and had a few cocktails went for a swim and started fooling around, just as I'm getting ready to slide into the wife we get interrupted, so a few to minutes to cool down, up for a few more drinks and then off to the room for a really good session.  It was a nice way to kick off the vacation.

50 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Had a similar experience.  Was away for the weekend without the kids.  Got to the hotel, had some good hotel sex (do you think they have hidden cameras?), went out to dinner at a really nice steak house with a great bottle of wine.  Then went back to the room for some drunken hotel sex and slept late the next morning.  When we got up, we had more sex.

That was probably 15 years ago.  Now, my wife would be saying that once is enough.  :lol:

Interesting... something about vacation in general gets my wife in the mood.  Could be a hotel, could be a shared house with a bunch of family, doesn't matter.

My wife would also say once is enough.  But part of that is because she knows that these days, if I've had secks and then drank, my odds of performing admirably again are... challenged. 

Dunno about the cameras, maybe Vegas.  But they can't sit there watching hundreds of rooms.  If so hopefully they didn't laugh (much).  :D

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting... something about vacation in general gets my wife in the mood.  Could be a hotel, could be a shared house with a bunch of family, doesn't matter.

My wife would also say once is enough.  But part of that is because she knows that these days, if I've had secks and then drank, my odds of performing admirably again are... challenged. 

Dunno about the cameras, maybe Vegas.  But they can't sit there watching hundreds of rooms.  If so hopefully they didn't laugh (much).  :D

Go for the little blue pills.  Even if you have a little whisky d!ck, you can still rise to the occasion.  :lol:

25 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why are you talking about "first time you ever heard of me"? This is the first time I ever heard of you. So what? You are a douche like MDC is a douche. Why write my name down? That is kind of creepy actually. Internet stalk much? And I'm not gay if that is what you looking for in an internet friend. Hit on MDC or whoever.

You're the making the claim that me and MDC don't like you. Apparently you knew who I was.  Makes no difference to me. I'm just trying to help you out. You seem widely disliked here. You're a rookie, so there's still time to change and be a contributor. I'm pulling for you.  👍

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Go for the little blue pills.  Even if you have a little whisky d!ck, you can still rise to the occasion.  :lol:

I've tried to socialize that idea with my wife, but to date her response has been something along the lines of "jeebus, you already hit me up for secks all of the time, I can't imagine what it would be like if you had a perma-boner."  :D  Luckily things still generally work, alcohol notwithstanding.

That being said, I did look into those online pharmacies that have some doctor from Haiti give you an online "physical" and ship your prescription.  I'd like to experience it, and use it for special occasions perhap.  Near as I can tell though you can't do that in AZ.  For a state that was last of the contiguous territories to join the union, and prides itself on independence in general, we've got some stoopid restrictions.  I have half a mind to email our governor; if he got the email there is a non-zero chance he would do something about it.  He has committed himself to removing unnecessary bureaucracy (ex:  it used to take more hours to certify to cut hair than, say, certify as an EMT.  Fixed.)

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I've tried to socialize that idea with my wife, but to date her response has been something along the lines of "jeebus, you already hit me up for secks all of the time, I can't imagine what it would be like if you had a perma-boner."  :D  Luckily things still generally work, alcohol notwithstanding.

That being said, I did look into those online pharmacies that have some doctor from Haiti give you an online "physical" and ship your prescription.  I'd like to experience it, and use it for special occasions perhap.  Near as I can tell though you can't do that in AZ.  For a state that was last of the contiguous territories to join the union, and prides itself on independence in general, we've got some stoopid restrictions.  I have half a mind to email our governor; if he got the email there is a non-zero chance he would do something about it.  He has committed himself to removing unnecessary bureaucracy (ex:  it used to take more hours to certify to cut hair than, say, certify as an EMT.  Fixed.)

PM me an addy if you want a few

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I went for my latest check-up and just asked my doctor if it was a risk.  He wrote a script that I fill online.  Cut the pills in half.  No big deal.  

9 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

I will do so.  Thanks for the offer.  :cheers:

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I will do so.  Thanks for the offer.  :cheers:

no problem

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I went for my latest check-up and just asked my doctor if it was a risk.  He wrote a script that I fill online.  Cut the pills in half.  No big deal.  

I'm long overdue for a physical.  When I do it I plan to have a similar discussion with my doc.  :thumbsup:

Also I was thinking more of cutting the pills into quarters.  :unsure:

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You're the making the claim that me and MDC don't like you. Apparently you knew who I was.  Makes no difference to me. I'm just trying to help you out. You seem widely disliked here. You're a rookie, so there's still time to change and be a contributor. I'm pulling for you.  👍

A rookie at what? You are a dope. What world do you live in?

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm long overdue for a physical.  When I do it I plan to have a similar discussion with my doc.  :thumbsup:

Also I was thinking more of cutting the pills into quarters.  :unsure:

How much do you weigh?

So here we are having productive discussions about reverse dates and mailing stuff... and we have sderk keeping up an internet slapfight.

Hey sderk, tell us about your favorite date, if it wouldn't come off as bragging.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

How much do you weigh?

180 pounds.  But I have old man strength according to my son.  :D

So here we are having productive discussions about reverse dates and mailing stuff... and we have sderk keeping up an internet slapfight.

Hey sderk, tell us about your favorite date, if it wouldn't come off as bragging.  :thumbsup:

Just 15 minutes is all I need to be admin for.

32 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Go for it. You'll love it. It's a great recreational 'addition' even if you have no need for it.

180 pounds.  But I have old man strength according to my son.  :D

10 mm it what I suggest, 1/2 pill, not sure .05 mm will have much of an effect especially if you use when drinking.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He meant retard strength.  :D

tomayto, tomahto... 😜

5 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

He meant retard strength.  :D

:o

:reported:

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

That is not where I thought that was going.  I was hoping for some "up the butt" reference.  :(

That is not where I thought that was going.  I was hoping for some "up the butt" reference.  :(

Must not quote manip...must not quote manip....  :wacko:

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Man she's stupid as sh!t

It was 90 degrees here on April 25 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Must not quote manip...must not quote manip....  :wacko:

It was a Newlywed Game reference; I didn't find an uncensored version on Youtube but I'm lazy that way, FF to 2 minutes in the below video:

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Had a similar experience.  Was away for the weekend without the kids.  Got to the hotel, had some good hotel sex (do you think they have hidden cameras?), went out to dinner at a really nice steak house with a great bottle of wine.  Then went back to the room for some drunken hotel sex and slept late the next morning.  When we got up, we had more sex.

That was probably 15 years ago.  Now, my wife would be saying that once is enough.  :lol:

No, she never says that

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

If those little blue pills let you down...

11 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

If those little blue pills let you down...

I have no idea what I just watched but :lol:

The takeaway from this thread is that Meglamaniac is going to give jerryskids a boner. 

1 minute ago, frank said:

The takeaway from this thread is that Meglamaniac is going to give jerryskids a boner. 

All night long :banana:

11 minutes ago, frank said:

I thought about peenie-ing this thread after sderk, almost rooned it, but now I'm getting ready for :banana:

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

First rule of the little blue pill... do not tell the chick your banging you used one. Its hotter for them if they think they caused the blue steel.

And yeah, cut it in half. At least the first time out.

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

First rule of the little blue pill... do not tell the chick your banging you used one. Its hotter for them if they think they caused the blue steel.

And yeah, cut it in half. At least the first time out.

I think that is also part of her objection.  "What you need some boner pill?  I'm not enough?!"  So yeah, hopefully she isn't internet stalking me here, because I certainly don't plan to tell her. :unsure:

19 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Illegal.  Just sayin.  

On 6/2/2019 at 9:08 PM, fandandy said:

Out of curiosity, why all the hate for Rockford?  It must be before my time but what has he done?  I think the dude's pretty funny.

PM down?  :lol:

:thumbsup:

Plus he can really go to town in a .gif thread.