Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Good Morning

Did anyone else see the Joshua v Ruiz fight?   Ruiz looked like the Staypuff Marshmallow Man---and now he holds 3 of the heavy weight championship belts.

On this day in 1988 "Big" film directed by Penny Marshall, starring Tom Hankspremieres in US.   My all-time favorite in the body switching genre.

Geeks, you have a great week!  :cheers:

I just looked at the list of past Heavyweight champions..... I had to go all the way back to Roy Jones, Jr. (2003) before I even remotely recognized a name.

My boxing excitement peaked in the 80's with Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, etc..

And good morning.

I didn't see the fight but I've watched the highlights.  Ruiz totally won that fight, it wasn't a fluke.  The strongest men in the world don't look like Joshua, they look like Ruiz.  I was surprised at how much gas Ruiz had thru 7 with that physique tho.

15 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Did anyone else see the Joshua v Ruiz fight?   Ruiz looked like the Staypuff Marshmallow Man---and now he holds 3 of the heavy weight championship belts.

On this day in 1988 "Big" film directed by Penny Marshall, starring Tom Hankspremieres in US.   My all-time favorite in the body switching genre.

Geeks, you have a great week!  :cheers:

Vice Versa was my favorite of the body switching movies.