Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Another crazy leftist Trump hater

12 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Spits in a poor ladies face. Gets put in cuffs at the end 🖕🏻

Was a one-man chimpout until that melee in the grass.  Someone took a skateboard to the head.

They is who they is. Typical ghetto behavior.  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Welcome to Donald Trump's America.

Donald Trump made the dude attack Trump supporters?  

This is what we get from leftists - they start shiite and then cry victim.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

According to @The Observer , it's not his fault he lost control and attacked people.

Just goes to show it's the LEFT that starts all the violence.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

According to @The Observer , it's not his fault he lost control and attacked people.

But the observer is so loved around here and so experienced. How can you doubt his wisdom?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I didn't think the N word was supposed to be used.  Or are only black people allowed to use it?

Only black people can say it. If you are not black, then you need to say "N word" in it's place. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Only black people can say it. If you are not black, then you need to say "N word" in it's place. 

What if I end it with an "a" instead of "er"?  I'm not black, so it's a bit confusing for me.  TIA

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I didn't think the N word was supposed to be used.  Or are only black people allowed to use it?

Only blacks can say it. Just substitute the word for “Mondays”.

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It do be like dat doh 

22 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Donald Trump made the dude attack Trump supporters?  

This is what we get from leftists - they start shiite and then cry victim.

What were the red hats gathered there for?

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I said that?  Link?

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Anything wrong with red hat wearing people getting together? You want the gubmint to squash that?

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Anything wrong with red hat wearing people getting together? You want the gubmint to squash that?

I asked a simple question. One that I wasn't able to answer by watching the video. Were they protesting something?

38 minutes ago, The Observer said:

To show their support for the POTUS

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Marge Schott appreciation day

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Low fliers have been told that red hats must be addressed.  Preferably with violence.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Was there an occasion or is that a common thing? People just gather with signs showing they support the president?     I've never seen that. Usually when people gather with signs and outfits on, they are protesting something.

I would have more of an opinion on the incident if I saw the two minutes before what we can see on the video.  Why the guy pulled over.  If he just thought he'd pull over because he wanted to be a to some Trump supporters, then I'm glad he was detained.  If the red hats provoked him, then I feel differently.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Was there an occasion or is that a common thing? People just gather with signs showing they support the president?     I've never seen that. Usually when people gather with signs and outfits on, they are protesting something.

I would have more of an opinion on the incident if I saw the two minutes before what we can see on the video.  Why the guy pulled over.  If he just thought he'd pull over because he wanted to be a to some Trump supporters, then I'm glad he was detained.  If the red hats provoked him, then I feel differently.

Same reason (opposite) ANTIFA shows up and causes riots.

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

who cares? Does it really matter? The dude stopped his car, got out of his car and started fighting with them.

You're okay with that?

Quit trying to deflect and throw up smoke screens to avoid talking about the actual issue or making excuses for your side bad behavior and violence..

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

who cares? Does it really matter? The dude stopped his car, got out of his car and started fighting with them.

You're okay with that?

Quit trying to deflect and throw up smoke screens to avoid talking about the actual issue..

Is that what happened?  You must have seen the extended video. The one I saw started when he was already out of the car.

And by the way, my opening comment was welcome to Trump's America.  This is all too common. Red Hats are like swastikas to minorities. So these scenes shouldn't surprise anyone. It's what you voted for.

Just now, The Observer said:

Is that what happened?  You must have seen the extended video. The one I saw started when he was already out of the car.

Again, trying to deflect.  We get it. Why don't you just admit it? You're okay with violence as long as your side is perpetrating it.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He spit in a woman’s face who didn’t do anything and you need more information? 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

He got out of the car at a traffic stop. 100% he was looking for trouble. But you give him a pass because Orange Man Bad. 

• Like 1

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

He got out of the car at a traffic stop. 100% he was looking for trouble. But you give him a pass because Orange Man Bad. 

Where did I give him a pass? I said that if he just got out of his car to start trouble then I'm glad he was detained.  You're conveniently only reading the things you want to read.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Where did I give him a pass? I said that if he just got out of his car to start trouble then I'm glad he was detained.  You're conveniently only reading the things you want to read.

Lol, okay. Glad you’re back Newbie. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't know if there was an occasion or not but it shouldn't matter, people choose to show their support in different ways, I saw countless people wearing Obama shits to show their support, no occasion needed.

I agree that now knowing what happened prior to the video leaves interpretation open, but I cant think of much that could make a sane, stable person act the way he did, JMHO

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Lol, okay. Glad you’re back Newbie. 

you don't mean it

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

. It's what you voted for.

Please, my vote has zero impact on someone's free will to act in this manner, that blame is solely  there's

21 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Don't know if there was an occasion or not but it shouldn't matter, people choose to show their support in different ways, I saw countless people wearing Obama shits to show their support, no occasion needed.

I agree that now knowing what happened prior to the video leaves interpretation open, but I cant think of much that could make a sane, stable person act the way he did, JMHO

I have passed many different little groups protesting or supporting this or that. I may take interest or not. But I never got out of my car to start jumping into people's faces to start a fight. 

21 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

I can think of a few words that could have made that guy act the way he did.  Which is why I'd be able to form a better opinion if I saw the entire episode.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I can think of a few words that could have made that guy act the way he did.  Which is why I'd be able to form a better opinion if I saw the entire episode.

No words have that power over sane stable people, NONE

Maybe I missed it, but he seemed to know the drill when the cops showed up.  No excuses were being given.  The black woman acted just like newbie would.  Trying to deflect to the skateboard incident.  🤣

• Haha 1

What are better odds: This creature actually voted, or he's up to date on his child support? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Maybe I missed it, but he seemed to know the drill when the cops showed up.  No excuses were being given.  The black woman acted just like newbie would.  Trying to deflect to the skateboard incident.  🤣

I'd never be anywhere near a sh*tshow like that. I wouldn't even acknowledge a bunch of losers spending their day huddled on a street corner looking for attention and I sure as hell wouldn't be wearing a swastika hat. So I'd have no roll in that loser showdown.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are better odds: This creature actually voted, or he's up to date on his child support? 

I think they are equal odds.