Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Is father's day racist?

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Lmao that’s pretty funny 

Funnier yet is it's sold in packs of 12.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

:lol:

I agree that this is a terribly important topic to address, particularly for the black community.  That's not racist, it's common sense and math.

I wonder though....just looking on the opposite side of things...if maybe blacks are the bird in the cave? Meaning, maybe we're the first to do what will happen to others. It may not be so much that black men are sh1t but rather black women are the sh1t. Black women (unfortunately, or fortunately) have always held jobs and more recently been educated. Perhaps it is that black women are not so reliant on men? I recall reading a thread posted here about the helplessness of your significant others. Maybe black women have not had the opportunity to be stay at home mothers and to develop the feminine trait of being unable to do certain things without the assistance of a man. Maybe the statistics reflect black female independence more than simply lack of reproductive control or ability to sustain healthy long term relationships.

If white and hispanic single mother increase over the upcoming years, remember where you heard it first.

Didn't I say I was leaving?? :unsure:

1 minute ago, peenie said:

I wonder though....just looking on the opposite side of things...if maybe blacks are the bird in the cave? Meaning, maybe we're the first to do what will happen to others. It may not be so much that black men are sh1t but rather black women are the sh1t. Black women (unfortunately, or fortunately) have always held jobs and more recently been educated. Perhaps it is that black women are not so reliant on men? I recall reading a thread posted here about the helplessness of your significant others. Maybe black women have not had the opportunity to be stay at home mothers and to develop the feminine trait of being unable to do certain things without the assistance of a man. Maybe the statistics reflect black female independence more than simply lack of reproductive control or ability to sustain healthy long term relationships.

If white and hispanic single mother increase over the upcoming years, remember where you heard it first.

or just maybe, black women have been married to the govt for 50 years now and dont need men

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

or just maybe, black women have been married to the govt for 50 years now and dont need men

That was certainly my story. Although, not 50 years.

Of course it is. To say otherwise shows your family privilege and what a bigot you are.

16 minutes ago, peenie said:

57.6%

Nah, black men need to step the fock up.  Quit making excuses for them.  :nono: 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!

19 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Just FYI government welfare benefits are for a maximum of 5 years with the average woman staying on 3 years.

1 minute ago, peenie said:

Just FYI government welfare benefits are for a maximum of 5 years with the average woman staying on 3 years.

:lol:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, peenie said:

Lmfao, yes, sure. The reason there are so many single black women is because they are so independent. Focking good one 😂

They couldn’t do it without government assistance, fyi. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Lmfao, yes, sure. The reason there are so many single black women is because they are so independent. Focking good one 😂

They couldn’t do it without government assistance, fyi. 

Explain why conservatives are against abortion? it really doesn't make sense.

33 minutes ago, peenie said:

Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Explain why conservatives are against abortion? it really doesn't make sense.

Because conservatives consider fetuses a human life and liberals don’t? 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Because conservatives consider fetuses a human life and liberals don’t? 

so you're okay with single women having babies and being on welfare.

You all are assuming ALL single black mothers are or were at one time on welfare. What about all those single black mothers who were not receiving government assistance?

Not racists.

It’s a day to appreciate fathers/men in our lives.

Btw, my mom raised me alone and yet I'm spending father's day with my father. Just because your father didn't marry your mother doesn't mean that you don't know your father. Both of my parents married, but just not each other as I was conceived during their college years.

8 minutes ago, edjr said:

so you're okay with single women having babies and being on welfare.

I’d rather that than child murder, yes. 

2 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Not racists.

It’s a day to appreciate fathers/men in our lives.

It is about guys like this:

Iowa father hailed a hero after he dies while saving daughter, 5, from dog attack

An Iowa man died over the weekend after police say he was fatally injured saving the life of his 5-year-old daughter -- who was being mauled by a dog.

Deputies with the Lee County Sheriff’s Office were called to a Fort Madison home near the Old Iowa State Prison at around 10:31 a.m. over reports of a dog attack.

Once at the residence, authorities saw “a large dog” attacking Robert Joseph Quick, 33, who was lying on his back in the front yard.

The dog, whose breed was not identified by authorities, was said to be so “aggressive” it would not release the victim. Deputies were forced to shoot the dog in order to stop the attack.

Quick, who was suffering from his own injuries, reportedly instructed deputies to tend to his daughter who had initially been attacked by the dog. Responding officers administered first aid to the young girl.

“Mr. Quick had defended his daughter and undoubtedly saved her life by his actions,” the Lee County Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Quick was transported to the Fort Madison Community Hospital where he was pronounced dead.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/iowa-father-hailed-a-hero-after-he-dies-while-saving-his-daughter-5-from-dog-attack

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

You all are assuming ALL single black mothers are or were at one time on welfare. What about all those single black mothers who were not receiving government assistance?

Their monthly child support check of course 

The census bureau states that 52.2 million people in the US participated in at least one government program during 2012. 

Of that the breakdown by race was:

• Black: 41.6% 
  • Hispanic: 36.4%
  • Asian/Pacific Islander: 17.8%
  • White: 13.2%

It’s easy to see who the takers in our society are.

57.6% of black children, 31.2% of Hispanic children, and 20.7% of white children are living absent their biological fathers.

that's focking staggering

27 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

:thumbsup:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Abortion Accounts for 61% of Black Deaths in America

https://www.breitbar...ths-in-america/ 

33 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

The census bureau states that 52.2 million people in the US participated in at least one government program during 2012. 

It’s easy to see who the takers in our society are.

You can take this a step further, keep in mind blacks are 12-13 percent of the population. 37% of the prison population is black. So what maybe maybe 5 to 8 percent Of the entire aa population is not on welfare and self sufficient. That’s a low enough number that it’s not a stretch to make generalizations. 

54 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It’s easy to see who the takers poor people in our society are.

Since we're talking about welfare, let's stick to welfare:

Department of Health and Human Services

Trend in TANF Families by Race/Ethnicity
FY 2000 - FY 2010

White

Black or African American

Hispanic*

31.2%

38.6%

25.0%

30.1%

39.0%

26.0%

31.6%

38.3%

24.9%

31.8%

38.0%

24.8%

32.9%

37.6%

24.1%

32.1%

37.1%

25.5%

33.4%

35.7%

26.1%

32.4%

35.5%

27.0%

31.5%

34.2%

28.0%

31.2%

33.3%

28.8%

31.8%

31.9%

30.0%

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I agree that this is a terribly important topic to address, particularly for the black community.  That's not racist, it's common sense and math.

Most "racist" is common sense, math or "eye testable" . 

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

Since we're talking about welfare, let's stick to welfare:

Department of Health and Human Services

Trend in TANF Families by Race/Ethnicity
FY 2000 - FY 2010

White

Black or African American

Hispanic*

31.2%

38.6%

25.0%

30.1%

39.0%

26.0%

31.6%

38.3%

24.9%

31.8%

38.0%

24.8%

32.9%

37.6%

24.1%

32.1%

37.1%

25.5%

33.4%

35.7%

26.1%

32.4%

35.5%

27.0%

31.5%

34.2%

28.0%

31.2%

33.3%

28.8%

31.8%

31.9%

30.0%

So what’s your point that whites have an equal number of people on welfare while having what 2000% more people than blacks in America? All you did was prove me right, if you understand percentages. If you factor in all the blacks in prisons you have maybe what only 5% of AA’s that contribute to society rather than take from it? And if you’re poor there’s only one person to blame and that’s yourself. Nothings ever gonna change.. you know why? Because blacks blame everyone but the one persons fault it is and that’s themselves. Own your sh!t and quit blaming whites for your shortcomings.

14 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So what’s your point that whites have an equal number of people on welfare while having what 2000% more people than blacks in America? All you did was prove me right, if you understand percentages. If you factor in all the blacks in prisons you have maybe what only 5% of AA’s that contribute to society rather than take from it? And if you’re poor there’s only one person to blame and that’s yourself. Nothings ever gonna change.. you know why? Because blacks blame everyone but the one persons fault it is and that’s themselves. Own your sh!t and quit blaming whites for your shortcomings.

First of all, you punk ass jerk, no one is blaming anyone about anything. Why do you feel the need to constantly no matter what the subject whine and complain about black people. Why don't you take your ass to college and learn some American History. No one is blaming you or anyone for their circumstance. My point was simply stating that single parenthood may have less to do with black men and women failing to marry but rather women being more financially independent. Time will tell. You've got a lot of mouth behind this computer. I bet anything you are real loser in real life. You remind me of this woman who when confronted almost starts to cry:

15 minutes ago, peenie said:

First of all, you punk ass jerk, no one is blaming anyone about anything. Why do you feel the need to constantly no matter what the subject whine and complain about black people. Why don't you take your ass to college and learn some American History. No one is blaming you or anyone for their circumstance. My point was simply stating that single parenthood may have less to do with black men and women failing to marry but rather women being more financially independent. Time will tell. You've got a lot of mouth behind this computer. I bet anything you are real loser in real life. You remind me of this woman who when confronted almost starts to cry:

You were mia for months and your first post back is racially motivated, go figure. To the last part definitely not, my bank account is extremely healthy. And that guy is a punk listen to his dumb voice 😂

iam90sbaby

This place is a SEA of racial insensitivity. I lurk here but could take no more. I can't stand you and wish you would never respond to my posts. My posts are responses to ignorance. There is a difference.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, peenie said:

iam90sbaby

This place is a SEA of racial insensitivity. I lurk here but could take no more. I can't stand you and wish you would never respond to my posts. My posts are responses to ignorance. There is a difference.

Peenie, I hear ya with the independence of black women.  Its to be applauded.  But seriously, look in the projects, an overwhelming majority are single and its not close. And it has nothing to do with self reliance.  Their babys daddys are gone.  Theres 3 generations of females under 1 roof.  Its so broken.

But youre on the right track...black women have more power than they know. I think black culture does a disservice to the self esteem of black women.  Theyre objectified to the point they their self worth is diminished.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1