Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Straight Pride Parade in Bahston

You know what's dumb? Dumb is when a f@g says its stupid to be proud to be an American. You didn't choose to be born here and its stupid to be proud of something that just happened because of dumb luck. 

Well, homo, do you want your cake or do  you want to eat it? You AIDS ridden focks like to remind everyone how you were born, yet you're permitted to be proud of spreading AIDS and tarnishing the minds of our youth? Hope you all die. 

Ok  but the organization name is

"Super Happy Fun America"    That garners a couple points

I would question why LGBTQ doesn't have an 'S' in it. Are they just that exclusive?

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I would question why LGBTQ doesn't have an 'S' in it. 

That’s because you’re Questioning. :thumbsup:

If you would have just told me that a US city is having a straight pride parade, I would have absolutely guessed Boston.  Or a white pride.

I wonder if all this Pride stuff irritates other minorities.  Seems like every company out there is trotting out rainbow colored logos and rainbow flags are all over the place.  Blacks get "black history month" but you don't see special events or logos. 

5 minutes ago, DonS said:

I wonder if all this Pride stuff irritates other minorities.  Seems like every company out there is trotting out rainbow colored logos and rainbow flags are all over the place.  Blacks get "black history month" but you don't see special events or logos. 

Why do you think they gave them the shortest month of the year?

Daddy, where did you meet daddy?

Well, ironically, son, it was at a straight pride parade in Boston.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Parental Unit A, where did you meet Parental Unit B?

Well, ironically, non-gender specific pronoun, it was at a straight pride parade in Boston.

Fixed it for you. Stop spreading your gender stereotype hate speech!!! 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Why do you think they gave them the shortest month of the year?

Why do they even get a month? Black people don't take the month off from murdering other people.

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

If you would have just told me that a US city is having a straight pride parade, I would have absolutely guessed Boston.  Or a white pride.

Boston is much more ethnically diverse than the Lehigh valley. Ever get tired of the daily drubbings? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Boston is much more ethnically diverse than the Lehigh valley. Ever get tired of the daily drubbings? 

Lehigh Valley dudes are secure enough in their sexuality that they don't need parades to try to convince anyone that they're straight.  I'm not cutting up Boston. Just saying I knew immediately which city would be doing this.

I got to tell you, I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, but turns out they're nothing compared to these heteros you got in Boston. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I dunno about Allentown,  but in Bawston, the North End had the wops, Southie the micks, Hebes out west, blacks in Roxbury... any one neighborhood is far from diverse. :dunno:

Just now, jerryskids said:

I dunno about Allentown,  but in Bawston, the North End had the wops, Southie the micks, Hebes out west, blacks in Roxbury... any one neighborhood is far from diverse. :dunno:

Im just taking the demographics of the city as a whole. I don't get your point. That Boston has different kind of neighborhoods? 

3 hours ago, DonS said:

That's because gheys have money. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That's because gheys have money. 

You have to have money to pay for AIDS cocktails. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Im just taking the demographics of the city as a whole. I don't get your point. That Boston has different kind of neighborhoods? 

Yes, If you look at demographics for the entire city I could see how you would conclude it is diverse, but it really isn't.  It is comprised of a lot of communities which are very ethnically focused.

Phoenix gets a bad rap about being racist, but having lived in both areas, Boston is way, way more racist than Phoenix.  

IMO pride parades are just dumb as fock. It’s just basically extreme traffic. 

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Yes, If you look at demographics for the entire city I could see how you would conclude it is diverse, but it really isn't.  It is comprised of a lot of communities which are very ethnically focused.

Phoenix gets a bad rap about being racist, but having lived in both areas, Boston is way, way more racist than Phoenix.  

I don't know fock all about boston other than some of them sound like Cliff Clavin and some sound like Thurston Howell III.

Imagine being so insecure with your manhood that simply skipping the gay pride parade wasn't enough. You have to march to prove you're not gay. 😆 Only in Boston.

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

See what I mean 

:lol:

Are you marching?  You are basically a caricature of a Bostonian. You have to be. Right?

The "Tolerant Left" proves once again how bigoted they really are

Parades are inherently gay." one twitter user stated when hearing that the original sexuality was finally getting it's own parade and celebration. Awfully heterophobic of them, and every other crazy leftist who spit vile comments about the organizers of this parade. Straight pride was viewed as MAGA pride, and you already know what they saw about supporters of the President of the United States of America. What a wild world we live in when, simply by being born straight, you are lumped into the racist, misogynistic and homophobic category of Donald Trump.

As if that wasn't crazy enough, popular brands typically associated with "straight" men also lambasted the idea of straight pride, washed up band Smash Mouth tweeting "F**K OFF!" and AXE body spray stating that they would "only be at the parade that matters" referring to the upcoming Gay Pride festivities this weekend.

I find it very interesting all the jokes coming out, stereotyping straight people, specifically men. If somebody made a joke that all gay men wear tank tops, makeup and only watch the musical RENT, the internet would explode with fury, accusations of homophobia flying everywhere. Also, isn't it sexist to assume women aren't straight or won't be attending? Huh, how the tables have turned.

According to a press release by "Super Happy Fun America" the group behind the parade in Boston, the start time would be 12pm and the tentative date is sometime in August, pending approval by City of Boston.

More from their statement:

The City of Boston rejected Super Happy Fun America’s application to raise the straight pride flag at city Hall. Unfortunately, the Walsh administration is not yet committed to creating a supportive environment for straights and equality for all. We will continue to educate the Mayor and the public in anticipation that one day straights will be able to celebrate their lifestyle like everyone else. What better way to educate and foster unity than by having a parade!
No registration is required. The event is free and open to the public. All are welcome. Antifa (short for Anti-Fun) is not welcome because they oppose happiness and fun.
We are requesting that the city give us the same parade route as the Boston Pride Parade. We also request the same accommodations given for the LGBTQ+ parade to include street closings and the inclusion of vehicles and floats in the parade. Contact us if you would like your vehicle or float to be part of the parade.
The flag raising ceremony will take place immediately following the parade. The Blue and Pink flag will be raised over Boston City Hall. This will be followed by speeches and outreach to the community. We invite Mayor Martin J. Walsh to participate and express the city’s support for the straight community.
To be absolutely clear, nothing about gay people, women, minorities, transgender individuals, or anything else has been said or even mentioned by the Super Happy Fun America. Not once. All they said was that they were organizing a pride parade for a sexuality that is never celebrated or seen in a positive light. Yikes, it's like the moonbats want Trump to get re-elected.

P.S

The first Gay pride parade in the US was in 1970. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think parades have been around much longer than Gay Pride. Democrats really need to open a History book every now and then.

Howie Carr :wub:

Knocked the sh1t out of this one

Will Antifa be there to keep the peace and cheer them on?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Will Antifa be there to keep the peace and cheer them on?

I bet a lot of gays will be watching the 'straight' men march, knowing they must have some doubts and insecurities to be doing it. I'm picturing a lot of leather guy from Village People-types.  Both in the crowd, and marching.

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Imagine being so insecure with your manhood that simply skipping the gay pride parade wasn't enough. You have to march to prove you're not gay. 😆 Only in Boston.

Imagine being a man that is so proud of having sex with other men that you have a parade about it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, sderk said:

Imagine being a man that is so proud of having sex with other men that you have a parade about it.

Meh.  I can see the rationale. They were forced to remain quiet for so long. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Meh.  I can see the rationale. They were forced to remain quiet for so long. 

They?

1 minute ago, sderk said:

They?

Gays.  You said men having sex with other men. I thought that's what you were talking about. Gay Pride parades.