Sign in to follow this  
Meglamaniac

CNN doing exactly what Trumps states they do

8 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

and complaining about his stance while doing it.

Why would any intelligent person take what they write as fact, it's scary some do.

https://start.att.net/news/read/article/cnn-donald_trump_already_has_an_excuse_ready_if_he_los-cnn2/category/news

CNN still hasnt accepted he won in 2016 :lol:

they'll never realize how ugly projection is

5 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Anyone that thinks the MSM isn't liberal leaving is a hack. I know this is MSNBC but I found this article fascinating about all the garbage Maddow was spewing.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/05/02/nolte-rachel-maddows-17-most-audacious-and-paranoid-russia-hoax-lies/

I’m a big fan of openly partisan news outlets, but who in their right mind would continue to watch or listen to someone who lied with such shameless abandon? Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are not the top guys  on radio (and in Hannity’s case, the top guy on cable news) because they tell us what we want to hear. We trust them. They do not lie to us. And if they get something wrong (which is not very often), it is always a mistake made in good faith and it is always corrected.

:lol:

• Like 2

You guys should hang out at FBG for a while...  They pretty much believe anything the MSM posts...

Now are they "intelligent"?  Will let you decide...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I’m a big fan of openly partisan news outlets, but who in their right mind would continue to watch or listen to someone who lied with such shameless abandon? Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity are not the top guys  on radio (and in Hannity’s case, the top guy on cable news) because they tell us what we want to hear. We trust them. They do not lie to us. And if they get something wrong (which is not very often), it is always a mistake made in good faith and it is always corrected.

:lol:

I don't listen to Rush or watch Hannity. I read different news sites and see the bias that takes place.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

and complaining about his stance while doing it.

Why would any intelligent person take what they write as fact, it's scary some do.

https://start.att.net/news/read/article/cnn-donald_trump_already_has_an_excuse_ready_if_he_los-cnn2/category/news

Newbie eats it up. :(

10 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I don't listen to Rush or watch Hannity. I read different news sites and see the bias that takes place.

you read the stupid one that posted that nonsense

Just now, Herbivore said:

you read the stupid one that posted that nonsense

So you deny that Maddow made all those lies?

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

So you deny that Maddow made all those lies?

I didn't read them all, page scrolled slow as shiat.  The one below is the first one.  Do you think that is an audacious paranoid lie?  

Maddow lied to her audience with the false claim Attorney General Bill Barr was redacting the Mueller report on his own. This is not only no true, her own chyron at time read, “Barr: Special Counsel Is Assisting with Redactions”

you guys see this yet?

14 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

you guys see this yet?

Brian "Newbie" Stelter :( what an embarrassment that guy is. 

• Haha 1

People here still fall for their BS lies from time to time. War with NK, war with Iran, the smirking teen, muh Russia etc...

Every once in a while someone who I think is one of the smart ones will fall for the trap and post here only to look silly when the truth comes out