Sign in to follow this  
The PosterFormerlyKnownAs

ATM Cross pollination?

Didn't AIDS teach people to leave the ass alone? Nature doesn't like it. There's a puzzy right around the corner. Use that. 

• Like 1

Sometimes I wish I still had my fishing boat. Her name was Bass to Mouth. 

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My girl takes it both in her butt and in her mouth, but never mouth after butt.  All's good.  😎

No, I think that she is saying that she got it because her husband had throat cancer and gave it to her by eating her ass out.  Of course, she may have given it to him through an infected poosay, too.  That HPV stuff is nasty.  Get your kid vaccinated.  

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

No, I think that she is saying that she got it because her husband had throat cancer and gave it to her by eating her ass out.  Of course, she may have given it to him through an infected poosay, too.  That HPV stuff is nasty.  Get your kid vaccinated.  

Geez, if cancer can be spread through mouth to pusssy or mouth to pecker or pecker to pusssy or mouth to ass, then we're all doomed.  We'll be banging in beekeeper outfits.  I say, keep doing what you're doing and have fun. :cheers:

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Geez, if cancer can be spread through mouth to pusssy or mouth to pecker or pecker to pusssy or mouth to ass, then we're all doomed.  We'll be banging in beekeeper outfits.  I say, keep doing what you're doing and have fun. :cheers:

And don't work too hard. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Sometimes I wish I still had my fishing boat. Her name was Bass to Mouth. 

Bob and Tom show called, they want Josh Arnold's brothers boat name back.  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

Bob and Tom show called, they want Josh Arnold's brothers boat name back.  :dunno:

Who do you think I sold her to?