Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Dems Condemn Trump Plan to Speak at 4th of July

Imagine Trump didn't go? He would catch even more shite.  Probably much more. See libtards, normals know this. You have played out your nonsense outrage. Put it in the bin with racism and sexism. 

I think it is true that no matter what Trump does he will be vilified by certain media outlets, without regard for the actual acts or situation.  There are few outlets we can now use for actual journalistic value.....its a tough time to try to stay informed....

23 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think it is true that no matter what Trump does he will be vilified by certain media outlets, without regard for the actual acts or situation.  There are few outlets we can now use for actual journalistic value.....its a tough time to try to stay informed....

I'm not sure that a lot of people even want the truth anymore. And if someone dares speak it, they are considered the enemy.

Just now, The Observer said:

I'm not sure that a lot of people even want the truth anymore. And if someone dares speak it, they are considered the enemy.

I have to agree, we seem to have lost the ability to disagree with others.   It seems as though for a growing number of people there is this absolutism that is really scary stuff.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

We know your types don't, that was and still is the biggest fear of trump being elected and holding his position.  The exposure of the truth....Hillary was supposed to win and prevent that. Has been panic mode since. 

You gotta wonder how had the truth is that they are petrified of....petrified enough to commit treason.

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

We know your types don't, that was and still is the biggest fear of trump being elected and holding his position.  The exposure of the truth....Hillary was supposed to win and prevent that. Has been panic mode since. 

You gotta wonder how had the truth is that they are petrified of....petrified enough to commit treason.

Is that you, Hannity?  🤣

Yeah, Trump and his administration are ignoring every subpoena and refusing to testify and turn over any documents because they want the truth out there. Even a fat Neanderthal dope like yourself can't be that stupid.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

Clinton had his rich daddy pay a doctor to pretend he had bone spurs? 

No, he had his political daddy pull strings so that he would be exempt.

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is that you, Hannity?  🤣

Yeah, Trump and his administration are ignoring every subpoena and refusing to testify and turn over any documents because they want the truth out there. Even a fat Neanderthal dope like yourself can't be that stupid.

What are you talking about ..they fully cooperated with Mueller ...

Because it didnt turn out the way the loser Democrats wanted they get a do over ? 

Grow up

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

That's actually a great idea for a Friday. Should I include George Michael's solo work?

I think you should.  Tears for Fears too.  As a group (Wham), and independently (George Michael and Tears for Fears), they all turned out some good work.

49 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What are you talking about ..they fully cooperated with Mueller ...

Because it didnt turn out the way the loser Democrats wanted they get a do over ? 

Grow up

Do over?  lol  You literally repeat every word your Tangerine overlord says.

Financial records, tax returns, unredacted Mueller report, Barr being questioned by lawyers, McGahn and Hope Hicks testifying....  Hide, hide, deny, cover-up...Yup, they want the truth out alright. 😂 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Why is skin color so important to your arguments? 

Tangerines are better than oranges. Fact. 

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why is skin color so important to your arguments? 

What’s funny about it is the one picture he posted of him in a tank top with his girlfriend he was bright orange and looked like a total meathead. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

33 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Financial records, tax returns, unredacted Mueller report, Barr being questioned by lawyers, McGahn and Hope Hicks testifying....  Hide, hide, deny, cover-up...Yup, they want the truth out alright. 😂 

it's like all you do is get your talking points from the daily Kos, movon.orh and and huffpo.

Free your mind. Don't be a slave.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

it's like all you do is get your talking points from the daily Kos, movon.orh and and huffpo.

Nah. He gets them from the snowflakes over at FBG's 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Ugh.. that's even worse.  It's like the communist party over there 

Yeah. I read their drivel once in a while. Newbie and Sho don't get much play over there. Most people ignore Sho completely. Some of them are ok. 

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I'd be more than happy to hear your opinion on why Trump refused to be interviewed by Mueller and why they're ignoring every request for documents and interviews by congress.  Enlighten me.

I'd be more than happy to hear your opinion on why Trump refused to be interviewed by Mueller and why they're ignoring every request for documents and interviews by congress.  Enlighten me.

They gave the documents to Meuller. You didn't know that? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I watched a YouTube clip the other day of Chris Cuomo. My god it was like reading Newbie posts for 30 minutes.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump was afraid to be interviewed. Fact

They did not give Trump's tax returns and financial records to Mueller.

Congress has the job of executive oversight. They are not tied to any separate special investigations. Because someone testified for an investigator does not mean that congress can't or shouldn't be able to interview them.  This entire thing is obstruction. The biggest cover-up in our country's history.  Although it helps the criminals when the country's attorney general is part of the cover up. 

Just now, 12th Man said:

I watched a YouTube clip the other day of Chris Cuomo. My god it was like reading Newbie posts for 30 minutes.  

It's shocking when you listen to someone who isn't part of the Trump cover-up.  You're better off sticking to Hannity and that crew. They're an extension of the administration.

Congress has the job of executive oversight. They are not tied to any separate special investigations. Because someone testified for an investigator does not mean that congress can't or shouldn't be able to interview them.  This entire thing is obstruction. The biggest cover-up in our country's history.  Although it helps the criminals when the country's attorney general is part of the cover up. 

Since when does anyone have the right to look at a citizens tax returns without a court order or a warrant? Jeez, what country do you think you live in? 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You and whoever is feeding you this nonsense know less about the law than an 8th grader. 

Since when does anyone have the right to look at a citizens tax returns without a court order or a warrant? Jeez, what country do you think you live in? 

Oh, I thought it was a do over and those were already presented. Again, I hope you tape those ankles for how quickly you change direction. 🤣

You and whoever is feeding you this nonsense know less about the law than an 8th grader. 

Why didn't Trump sit down to be interviewed by Mueller?  Nixon did. Clinton did. Why didn't Trump?

Why didn't Trump sit down to be interviewed by Mueller?  Nixon did. Clinton did. Why didn't Trump?

Clinton was subpoenaed. Don't know about Nixon. 

Clinton was subpoenaed. Don't know about Nixon. 

Lol.  Thank you. I knew you'd stand down

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Chris Cuomo JR.  Now start screaming liar.  

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol.  Thank you. I knew you'd stand down

The point that got past you is that Clinton didn't do it on his own. They should subpoena Trump if they want. Or can. 

21 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The IRS is in possession of all of Trumps tax returns. If there is a problem, they are the ones to handle it. Class dismissed. 

4 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Chris Cuomo JR.  Now start screaming liar.  

Hey Chihuahua #3. You're free to answer the question too.  Or you can just continue yapping.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The point that got past you is that Clinton didn't do it on his own. They should subpoena Trump if they want. Or can. 

Your lingual gymnastics are cute. I'll give you one more chance to answer the question.  Why did Trump refuse to be interviewed?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Are you aware of how many people pled the fifth in the Obama administration? Are you aware that former AG/ Obama lap dog Holder is still in contempt of congress? What am I asking, of course you're not.  Well, now you are.  You're welcome. 

You lingual gymnastics are cute. I'll give you one more chance to answer the question.  Why did Trump refuse to be interviewed?

Interviewed about what exactly? He did offer to be interviewed at one point, with ground rules. He was rejected. Maybe he didn't want to be asked a "do you still beat your wife" type of question. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are you aware of how many people pled the fifth in the Obama administration? Are you aware that former AG/ Obama lap dog Holder is still in contempt of congress? What am I asking, of course you're not.  Well, now you are.  You're welcome. 

Yes, I am aware of the Holder contempt charge.  But thanks anyway.

Yes, I am aware of the Holder contempt charge.  But thanks anyway.

So why in a huff about the Trump administration? Last I checked Barr sat in front of the senate and answered many detailed questions. Sorry if he's smart enough not to give AOC and Aunty Maxine an opportunity to grandstand. 

Interviewed about what exactly? He did offer to be interviewed at one point, with ground rules. He was rejected. Maybe he didn't want to be asked a "do you still beat your wife" type of question. 

About what?  ROFL.  I love when a grown man plays stupid. For a guy who whined and cried like a baby for 2 years about how long it was taking and how innocent he was, Trump sure did avoid sitting with Mueller like it was the plague.  If he wanted to end it in one month, he could have. But he knew exactly how it would end.

So why in a huff about the Trump administration? Last I checked Barr sat in front of the senate and answered many detailed questions. Sorry if he's smart enough not to give AOC and Aunty Maxine an opportunity to grandstand. 

Smart enough not to want to be questioned by lawyers. He knew they'd eat him alive.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

About what?  ROFL.  I love when a grown man plays stupid. For a guy who whined and cried like a baby for 2 years about how long it was taking and how innocent he was, Trump sure did avoid sitting with Mueller like it was the plague.  If he wanted to end it in one month, he could have. But he knew exactly how it would end.

He sure did know. No onstruction, no collisusion. Because there wasn't any. Sorry Newbie, you can't impeach or charge him because he's a crude a-hole who can't control his tweeting.