Sign in to follow this  
Florida woman who stabbed herself told police she was 'tired of living in Trump's country'...

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/florida-woman-stabs-herself-tired-donald-trump-100050004.html

A 46-year-old woman from Palmetto, Fla. stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife three times and told responding police she did it because of Donald Trump. According to the police report posted by the Smoking Gun, she was "tired of living in Trump's country."

The woman, whose name has been redacted from the police report, was covered in blood when the responding officer arrived at the scene. When the officer asked her what was wrong, she lifted her shirt and exposed her stomach.

"I observed three stab wounds," the officer’s report states, adding that the wounds were still bleeding.

The woman then told the officer, "I'm tired of living in Trump's country; I'm tired of Trump being president."

Emergency Medical Services arrived and transported the injured woman to Blake Medical Center, where she was reportedly placed under a trauma alert.

The police report goes on to say that the woman told the police officer she had been "Baker Acted" before. The Baker Act is the Florida Mental Health Act of 1971, which allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of a person. The examination can be requested by a judge, physicians, mental health professionals and law enforcement, so long as there is evidence a person has a possible mental illness and is in danger of harming themselves or others.

"I strongly believe there is substantial likelihood that without care or treatment the person will cause serious bodily harm to herself and/or others," the officer wrote in their report. "I believe that [redacted] is unable to determine for herself whether examination is necessary."

The officer followed EMS to the hospital as other deputies stayed at the scene. The officer waited for the woman to be treated. When the woman was stable, she told the officer that her daughter was aware of the incident and would be at her house that night.

-----

:lol:

Good.Florida is a swing state. Good luck next time.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Good.Florida is a swing state. Good luck next time.

She's voting Democrat dead or alive.

• Like 1

Like all the indoctrinated losers they do not understand that it is the MSM’s interpretation of the world that caused her to do this. I don’t know about any of you but my life has never been better but I don’t listen to the MSM.

"The woman, whose name has been redacted from the police report"

Any guesses?

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Like all the indoctrinated losers they do not understand that it is the MSM’s interpretation of the world that caused her to do this. I don’t know about any of you but my life has never been better but I don’t listen to the MSM.

Same here, other than January 2019, I can't complain either...

She was just trying a post birth abortion.  I thought Dems were in favor of that?  Why did they stop her?

58 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

"The woman, whose name has been redacted from the police report"

Any guesses?

Peenie?

Maybe I missed it but did she stab herself then call for help?

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

All right guys, I'll have to admit, TDS might actually be real.

Have you missed all the posts from Wiff? :thumbsup:

20 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Have you missed all the posts from Wiff? :thumbsup:

WIff seems a heck of a lot smarter this week.  Can't quite put my finger on it.  He just seems smarter.  :dunno:

Anyone else notice this? 

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

WIff seems a heck of a lot smarter this week.  Can't quite put my finger on it.  He just seems smarter.  :dunno:

Anyone else notice this? 

Yes I do. I think he's seen Newbies act and maybe is wondering if he comes off like him? All ignorant and stuff? 

I had not anticipated that Trump being president might convince useless and idiotic people to kill themselves, suddenly I am a little bit in favor of Trump

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I had not anticipated that Trump being president might convince useless and idiotic people to kill themselves, suddenly I am a little bit in favor of Trump

Trump 2020 :thumbsup:

Hopefully we can expect combination "Scream At Sky / Stab Yourself" rallies if Trump is re-elected.  Cull the herd a bit. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes I do. I think he's seen Newbies act and maybe is wondering if he comes off like him? All ignorant and stuff? 

Tag team deal, wiffle got a much needed break after he tagged newbie in.

How about that absolute focking moron van jones callin git a nightmare, what employed AA's are a nightmare....why is that true Van?

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

Tag team deal, wiffle got a much needed break after he tagged newbie in.

Prolly a lot of work for one guy to keep the same 10-12 Trumpers spinning 24/7. 😓 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Prolly a lot of work for one guy to keep the same 10-12 Trumpers spinning 24/7. 😓 

I guess.

:dunno:

God I hope he wins again. If nothing else, just for the entertainment that will follow. Can you IMAGINE what kind of fits these idiots will have? SO many people would demand recounts, riot, try to get rid of the electoral college, etc. I’m praying he wins again cause I am DYING to see the sh1t show that will follow from the liberals 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

God I hope he wins again. If nothing else, just for the entertainment that will follow. Can you IMAGINE what kind of fits these idiots will have? SO many people would demand recounts, riot, try to get rid of the electoral college, etc. I’m praying he wins again cause I am DYING to see the sh1t show that will follow from the liberals 

"Get your abortions now!" 

"It was a whitelash."

🤣

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Hopefully, for the good of the country, a mass suicide will ensue. 

• Like 1

Lets hope this is a trend. 

6 hours ago, posty said:

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/florida-woman-stabs-herself-tired-donald-trump-100050004.html

A 46-year-old woman from Palmetto, Fla. stabbed herself in the stomach with a kitchen knife three times and told responding police she did it because of Donald Trump. According to the police report posted by the Smoking Gun, she was "tired of living in Trump's country."

The woman, whose name has been redacted from the police report, was covered in blood when the responding officer arrived at the scene. When the officer asked her what was wrong, she lifted her shirt and exposed her stomach.

"I observed three stab wounds," the officer’s report states, adding that the wounds were still bleeding.

The woman then told the officer, "I'm tired of living in Trump's country; I'm tired of Trump being president."

Emergency Medical Services arrived and transported the injured woman to Blake Medical Center, where she was reportedly placed under a trauma alert.

The police report goes on to say that the woman told the police officer she had been "Baker Acted" before. The Baker Act is the Florida Mental Health Act of 1971, which allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of a person. The examination can be requested by a judge, physicians, mental health professionals and law enforcement, so long as there is evidence a person has a possible mental illness and is in danger of harming themselves or others.

"I strongly believe there is substantial likelihood that without care or treatment the person will cause serious bodily harm to herself and/or others," the officer wrote in their report. "I believe that [redacted] is unable to determine for herself whether examination is necessary."

The officer followed EMS to the hospital as other deputies stayed at the scene. The officer waited for the woman to be treated. When the woman was stable, she told the officer that her daughter was aware of the incident and would be at her house that night.

-----

:lol:

Too bad more of them take this route, the country would be a better place... and there'd be no more MSM.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Anyone else notice this? 

A tick bit him. He can only do a pint a day. 

9 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

How about that absolute focking moron van jones callin git a nightmare, what employed AA's are a nightmare....why is that true Van?

I wonder what a terrible hit his life has taken because Trump became president?