Sign in to follow this  
edjr

That trade just ended the league for me

Not focking around. I’m done.

(Rushes to website to see if one of my trade offers was accepted, but sees nothing except the bad trade made 2 weeks ago)

I am going to be tanking this year, trading away both the QB that scored top 3 twice in the last three years and Andrew luck.

All assets are on the block: Chubb and Ridley are certainly the top 2 left, but I also have Shepard, Lindsay, and Benjamin. Although I will probably hold onto Benjamin until people realize that he is the #1 wr for mahomes. 

9 hours ago, edjr said:

Not focking around. I’m done.

*Big Hugs*

everything will be all right Ed.  You just tell me what has you upset and we will get you some ice cream and see if we can get a smile back on your face.

8 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am going to be tanking  rebuilding this year, trading away both the QB that scored top 3 twice in the last three years and Andrew luck.

All assets are on the block: Chubb and Ridley are certainly the top 2 left, but I also have Shepard, Lindsay, and Benjamin. Although I will probably hold onto Benjamin until people realize that he is the #1 wr for mahomes. 

nice day of trading for the Bum.  getting 2 first round picks will have the old GoColts team up and running in no time. 

And the Neckbeards upgraded their QB to make a run for this year.  Good trading by both franchises.

I have removed myself from the league and from commish status.

It's been fun.

Adios

He offers me a team with no draft picks and a bad roster, but then gets mad when i trade for draft picks.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, edjr said:

I have removed myself from the league and from commish status.

It's been fun.

Adios

You cant leave.  sorry!

In all seriousness...what trade are you displeased about?

34 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

You cant leave.  sorry!

I am assuming he is mad at me for tanking. FBG's has a big thread of trades and i made sure to check their value. Luck recently was traded for 2 future firsts and everyone thought that was fair, although I am higher on Stafford than most people, he was a 5,000 yard passer earlier in his career and I think he will return to form.

There were two trades of Matt Ryan straight up for a first rounder this year, one was a mid first rounder and one was a late first rounder. This is in line for a first round draft pick 2 years in the future.

The trades were fair, but my team will stink.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Gypsybrat said:

You cant leave.  sorry!

I'm just done. Buncha bullchit. Too many people taking advantage of people for too long. It's not right and I don't want to part of it anymore. I barely like sports anymore. 

~sticked

1 hour ago, edjr said:

I'm just done. Buncha bullchit. Too many people taking advantage of people for too long. It's not right and I don't want to part of it anymore. I barely like sports anymore. 

~sticked

Bah your freaking crazy thay's nothing wrong with them trades... stop being a Wynnah..

Who the fock likes sports anymore?

46 minutes ago, edjr said:

~sticked

I don't view anyone as getting "taken advantage of" in the recent trades.  Everyone places different values on players and draft picks...so there is bound to be some differences of opinions, which I totally understand.  None of the trades that have recently transpired are egregious enough for The Stick though!!!  

If you want to quit due to lack of interest, that's up to you.  But you have been part of Die Nasty forever and would be greatly missed if you left us....even more than that other guy who just quit!

you will find someone to take my team easy, it's a playoff team. Best of luck to you and whomever takes it

31 minutes ago, edjr said:

you will find someone to take my team easy, it's a playoff team. Best of luck to you and whomever takes it

Thank you.

I know you were handling the league finances....is that all up to date?

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Does the new owner get the first year free or are you completely focking the league over? :wave:

12 hours ago, kutulu said:

Does the new owner get the first year free or are you completely focking the league over? :wave:

did you pay yet?

1 hour ago, edjr said:

did you pay yet?

Nope, by I will... Even if I were to ~stick out :banana: