Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Edex Cup IV - US Open - TEAMS

Recommended Posts

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 1:40 PM, Cruzer said:

2019 US Ope- TEAMS

 

Cloaca:.....Brooks Koepka.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Bubba Watson.....Jason Dufner.....JB Holmes.....Victor Hovland

Fumble:.....Dustin Johnson.....Paul Casey.....Marc Leishman.....Matthew Fitzpatrick.....Rory Sabbatini.....Keith Mitchell

Dain:.....Tiger Woods.....Brandt Snedeker.....Shane Lowry.....Jimmy Walker.....Erik Van Rooyen.....C.T. Pan

Alias D.:.....Rory McIIroy.....Webb Simpson.....Gary Woodland.....Emiliano Grillo.....Tyrrell Hatton.....Collin Morikawa

Kanil:.....Jordan Spieth.....Francesco Molinari.....Louie Ooshtuizen.....Branden Grace.....Cameron Smith.....Kyle Stanley

CBF:.....Patrick Cantlay.....Tony Finau.....Martin Kaymer.....Alex Noren.....Zach Johnson.....Aaron Wise

Cruzer:.....Tommy Fleetwood.....Henrik Stenson.....Graeme McDowell.....Chez Reavie.....Scott Piercy.....Abraham Ancer

KSB:.....Adam Scott.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Kevin Na.....Billy Horschel.....Rafael Cabrera Bello.....Luke List

WW:.....Phil Mickelson.....Matt Kuchar.....Matt Wallace.....Lucas Glover.....Daniel Berger.....Justin Harding

Pat:.....Rickie Fowler.....Justin Rose.....Sergio Garcia.....Si Woo Kim.....Lucas Bjerregaard.....Kiradech Aphibarnrat

Ed:.....John Rahm.....Xander Schauffele.....Jim Furyk.....Patrick Reed.....Hoatong Li.....Thorbjorn Olesen

LOD:.....Justin Thomas.....Jason Day.....Ian Poulter.....Kevin Kisner.....Byeong-Hun An.....Keegan Bradley

Well done boys, another draft in the books.

* I went small ball this time. I've no bombers, no birdie machines (maybe Fleetwood)......but I do have 4 guys in the top 20 of driving accuracy, 5 total in the top 50 - team of par machines.

* Fumble and Alias look strong. CBF and Dain aren't too shabby either.

* If history holds form, we're just as likely to see a short hitting plotter win as we are a bomber.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cruzer said:

Well done boys, another draft in the books.

* I went small ball this time. I've no bombers, no birdie machines (maybe Fleetwood)......but I do have 4 guys in the top 20 of driving accuracy, 5 total in the top 50 - team of par machines.

* Fumble and Alias look strong. CBF and Dain aren't too shabby either.

* If history holds form, we're just as likely to see a short hitting plotter win as we are a bomber.  

If history holds form, CBF has this sewn up by 2 pm Friday.  He walks into these things like Larry Bird walked into the locker room prior to the three-point contest: " which one of y'all is finishing second?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Well done boys, another draft in the books.

* I went small ball this time. I've no bombers, no birdie machines (maybe Fleetwood)......but I do have 4 guys in the top 20 of driving accuracy, 5 total in the top 50 - team of par machines.

* Fumble and Alias look strong. CBF and Dain aren't too shabby either.

* If history holds form, we're just as likely to see a short hitting plotter win as we are a bomber.  

The leader of the Edex Cup one time winner this season and 3 2nd places has never once had a good team :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

If history holds form, CBF has this sewn up by 2 pm Friday.  He walks into these things like Larry Bird walked into the locker room prior to the three-point contest: " which one of y'all is finishing second?"

Thank you for knowing that 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven’t been this pumped about a non-Augusta major in a while, lets get this sh1t started!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dain11279 said:

Haven’t been this pumped about a non-Augusta major in a while, lets get this sh1t started!

Preach!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess who took Rahm in the 1st for the PGA? The same Jon Rahm who missed the cut.............yea FOCK YOU u pig.  :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cruzer said:

Guess who took Rahm in the 1st for the PGA? The same Jon Rahm who missed the cut.............yea FOCK YOU u pig.  :mad:

He would have looked good paired with Piercy in the 5th

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GET RAHM'ED!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Birdies errrrrwhere :rolleyes:

 

I WANT CARNAGE

Most tee shots are iron, with no weather, there will be no carnage.

Pebble needs to be taken out of the major loop, unless they can add another 1000 yards

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, edjr said:

GET RAHM'ED!!!!!

way to put the ziggy on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, patweisers44 said:

way to put the ziggy on him.

YOU GET RAHM'ED TOO!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Kisner...damn..4 putts from 4 ft for double on 18

What an idiot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Mickelson us such an idiot. Missed from 1 foot. 😂

I'm not sure it was that far. :o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not sure it was that far. :o 

Yeah, it really wasn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I typed in C.T. Bed Pan and then deleted it and picked Thorbjorn Olesen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alias Detective said:

 

I've missed shorter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've no idea what or who Sepp Straka is.........

But that sounds more like a disease or Star Wars character than a human.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, edjr said:

I typed in C.T. Bed Pan and then deleted it and picked Thorbjorn Olesen

He's got 4 doubles so far......... it's an act of Gawd I didn't pick him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2019 at 10:22 AM, patweisers44 said:

no worries. Good luck.

Haha see, if I made a brain pick or odds pick it would have been rickie :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Haha see, if I made a brain pick or odds pick it would have been rickie :D

For day 1 or the whole tournament?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

For day 1 or the whole tournament?

In this draft. But I was just dicking around and took phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm already over the tournament. Have 0 desire to do the scoring but I'll punish myself anyway. I focking hate edex drafts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

In this draft. But I was just dicking around and took phil

Even though Phil won earlier at Pebble, you really weren’t considering him, rather just screwing around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Even though Phil won earlier at Pebble, you really weren’t considering him, rather just screwing around?

I was not picking him in a "this is the best pick to win our edex event" manner. Just a sentimental, don't really care if I win... hence why I shouldn't be making side bets. It's just extra funny that the chalk pick of rickie is obviously doing so well.

I also chose kuchar as an "I like him" pick when my brain would have said hideki. But that's less of an odd pick because kuchar is having a great season.

Phil hasn't done anything since winning here in the pro am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I was not picking him in a "this is the best pick to win our edex event" manner. Just a sentimental, don't really care if I win... hence why I shouldn't be making side bets. It's just extra funny that the chalk pick of rickie is obviously doing so well.

I also chose kuchar as an "I like him" pick when my brain would have said hideki. But that's less of an odd pick because kuchar is having a great season.

Now I get it.

8 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Phil hasn't done anything since winning here in the pro am.

Truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got Rickie FRL. He easily could be at 6 or 7 under, see if it holds. Prolly not

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

I’ve got Rickie FRL. He easily could be at 6 or 7 under, see if it holds. Prolly not

Soufflé makes eagle and Oosthuzien chips in on their last hole both to tie him. I hope a nuke hits the golf course. Fock everyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was torn between Xander and Fleetwood. I took Xander earlier this year with 1st pick - he burned me, so went with Tommy Tunes.

Fleetshiits makes 4 bogeys on his back nine, including his last 2 holes....... Xander eagles his last hole to finish -5.......of course he did. :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, dain11279 said:

Soufflé makes eagle and Oosthuzien chips in on their last hole both to tie him. I hope a nuke hits the golf course. Fock everyone.

 

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I was torn between Xander and Fleetwood. I took Xander earlier this year with 1st pick - he burned me, so went with Tommy Tunes.

Fleetshiits makes 4 bogeys on his back nine, including his last 2 holes....... Xander eagles his last hole to finish -5.......of course he did. :rolleyes: 

Precisely why starting drafting on Monday is no big deal.  The difference between back to back picks in the same round is negligible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was thrilled to have a late pick and get 2 picks before most of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lucas Bjerregaard made a 13 on the 18th

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×