Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Toilet paper roll preference....

Aside from those that stand up to wipe who have the dispenser at shoulder level, do you put the roll on to dispense over the top or from the back?

We've had this discussion before.  The ONLY way to put the TP on is over the top.  The patent even says so.

• Like 2

People who have it roll from the back are knuckledraggers on the same level as standers and crumplers.  As evidence I provide one of many links from the US patent application for rolled toiled paper; note the direction.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/finlaymcnevin/works/13667616-toilet-paper-roll-patent-colour?finish=lustre&p=photographic-print&size=small&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla+notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKEAjwlujnBRDl2teOp_veulQSJAC5bHgtNzh6NUK1N8vkUQNdo_WzhiuYZOWsCsGozhwOIiCzwhoC1dTw_wcB

• Like 1

Over the top and it drives me crazy when someone tears a piece off that is not exactly along the perforation and just leaves it that way.  

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Aside from those that stand up to wipe who have the dispenser at shoulder level, do you put the roll on to dispense over the top or from the back?

The toilet paper roll in the US Patent Office had the roll over the top.

https://images.app.goo.gl/rPx6FgpWgpjBHHbdA

People that do it from the bottom are the same people who pour their milk before their cereal. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

People who have it roll from the back are knuckledraggers on the same level as standers and crumplers.  As evidence I provide one of many links from the US patent application for rolled toiled paper; note the direction.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/finlaymcnevin/works/13667616-toilet-paper-roll-patent-colour?finish=lustre&p=photographic-print&size=small&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=g.pla+notset&country_code=US&gclid=CjwKEAjwlujnBRDl2teOp_veulQSJAC5bHgtNzh6NUK1N8vkUQNdo_WzhiuYZOWsCsGozhwOIiCzwhoC1dTw_wcB

Beat me to it :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Beat me to it :(

No problem, we are both educated people who understand the way toilet paper is supposed to go.  :cheers:

• Like 1

I installed my TP dispenser on the ceiling so it doesn't matter. I should post that on the hack thread?

21 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Over the top and it drives me crazy when someone tears a piece off that is not exactly along the perforation and just leaves it that way.  

manufacturer fail / user error

Over the top because I’m not a savage.

Off topic but who was it that had the sh1t sword in the bathroom?  That was someone here, wasn't it?

Some dirty, dirty ladies in the Lehigh Valley have made mention of an Orange creatures  tounge.  

39 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Off topic but who was it that had the sh1t sword in the bathroom?  That was someone here, wasn't it?

The poop knife, a classic Reddit thread. 

We buy angel soft...thin enough to use...strong enough to do the job...charmin is too soft for my liking.

15 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

We buy angel soft...thin enough to use...strong enough to do the job...charmin is too soft for my liking.

My choad carpet ruins charmin. Would you like to know more?

Over the top.

I fold the paper with each wipe, getting progressively smaller until there is no more dookie.

Sometimes, I'll get a clean pinch, but a lot of times I'll have to swipe a thousand times. It's like there's a brown crayon sticking out of my azzhole.

At home, I'll finish off with Cottonelle Wet Wipes.

• Haha 1