Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

TRUMP WINS AGAIN! MEXICO CAVES IN!!

#MAGA! WINNING BIGLY!! 

CNN - Why this is bad for trans women of color.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

CNN - Why this is bad for trans women of color.

I don't even have to check to believe you

I'm getting to the I'll believe it when I see it phase when it comes to Trump.  Sadly.

I wouldn't say that they "caved in" necessarily...
Also,  Arizona won't  like this.  

2 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

I wouldn't say that they "caved in" necessarily...
Also,  Arizona won't  like this.  

Got a link for an Arizonan brotha? 

2 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Got a link for an Arizonan brotha? 

Just something I heard on Tom Sullivan show (I think)about it will lay off "tons"" of werkers given Mexicos equipment trade with AZ...

Drunk as I am, I'mm try and find it right now :cheers:

8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

I don't think we know the actual details yet.  This articles appears to be what they THINK the deal is, not necessarily what it actually is.  We'll probably get those details over the next couple days.

How ridiculous is it that Trump needs to threaten tariffs for Mexico to act? For that matter that the Republicans had all the power and didn't do sh!t about it.

Yeah it's appearing to be a win but it shouldn't have to come to this.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

How ridiculous is it that Trump needs to threaten tariffs for Mexico to act? For that matter that the Republicans had all the power and didn't do sh!t about it.

They needed a super majority to pass immigration reform.

the Republicans were ready to shoot down his tariff plan. American politicians are clueless on how to deal with the world.

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

They needed a super majority to pass immigration reform.

the Republicans were ready to shoot down his tariff plan. American politicians are clueless on how to deal with the world.

They could have budgeted money for the focking wall and didn't. I despise the kick the can mentality. The Repubs should Support the POTUS or GTFO.

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

They could have budgeted money for the focking wall and didn't. I despise the kick the can mentality. The Repubs should Support the POTUS or GTFO.

We need to Brexit the Republican Party. Time for a Patriot Party. These do nothings are useless. 

Career politicians will never do what right for it's citizens. They start and finish doing what's right for their "career".  Trump is the people's President.

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Career politicians will never do what right for it's citizens. They start and finish doing what's right for their "career".  Trump is the people's President.

Correct! And it is the voters fault!

The Forest Was Shrinking, But The Trees Kept Voting For The Axe Because It's Handle Was Made Of Wood And They Thought It Was One Of Them

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Correct! And it is the voters fault!

The Forest Was Shrinking, But The Trees Kept Voting For The Axe Because It's Handle Was Made Of Wood And They Thought It Was One Of Them

Lol...never heard that one.

I always thought that the dumbest, most impossible and ridiculous promise Trump made was he'd get a wall built to protect our southern border and Mexico would pay for it. I can't believe he's making that one happen. It's now highly likely illegal immigration goes down upwards of 90% due to Trump despite being stymied by both the courts and Congress. If so, it's utterly hilarious, I'm beyond words, that he was singlehandedly able to pull this rabbit out of his ass with no help from anyone and everyone blocking him..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Lol...never heard that one.

I think someone posted it here a few months ago.

45 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

It's Trump vs the mega party. Everyone knows there's very little different between the Dems and repubs. That's why both sides fight so hard against this great man.

Unfortunately he can only serve two terms. You better believe the mega party will never allow an outsider a sniff at becoming president. 

2024 will be the usual globalist and the loser MDC votes for

37 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I always thought that the dumbest, most impossible and ridiculous promise Trump made was he'd get a wall built to protect our southern border and Mexico would pay for it. I can't believe he's making that one happen. It's now highly likely illegal immigration goes down upwards of 90% due to Trump despite being stymied by both the courts and Congress. If so, it's utterly hilarious, I'm beyond words, that he was singlehandedly able to pull this rabbit out of his ass with no help from anyone and everyone blocking him..

POW!  This.  

41 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The Art of the Deal 2.0

51 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

He couldn't get congress to secure our Southern border so he got Mexico to secure theirs. Focking brilliant. 

You know the dems are livid right now. No matter what they try to do Trump just finds a way to win. He's beating them at their own game and America is the beneficiary. 

54 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You actually think this is going to happen? :lol: 

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

:dunno:Trump bet/guessed correctly that Mexico would rather handle the US immigration problem for him than deal with a 5% tarriff and yes, I really do believe they'll do more than talk that they'll actually put the resources into making a good faith effort to curtail the flow of migrants. Trump is not playing on this issue, this is a huge priority for him, and he'll monitor their cooperation like a hawk.

He's likely get China to bend too in time for the election. The dude knows what he's doing, he's been negotiating deals all his life. The buyer is always right as China will figure out. Sometimes it takes being an a$$hole and a gambler.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

:dunno:Trump bet/guessed correctly that Mexico would rather handle the US immigration problem for him than deal with a 5% tarriff and yes, I really do believe they'll do more than talk that they'll actually put the resources into making a good faith effort to curtail the flow of migrants. Trump is not playing on this issue, this is a huge priority for him, and he'll monitor their cooperation like a hawk.

He's likely get China to bend too in time for the election. The dude knows what he's doing, he's been negotiating deals all his life. The buyer is always right as China will figure out. Sometimes it takes being an a$$hole and a gambler.

I thought you meant you actually believed Mexico was going to build a wall. They’ll make a few meaningless concessions and Trump will declare victory. This is 100% a political game for him.

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

It makes laugh watching you loser go from

"That cant happen"

Then whatever "it" is signed into bill or country agrees to Trump's demands you go to...

"You think this is going to happen."

Then when "it" actually starts happening you move to...

"This is racist/sexist and bad for America"

Don't you grow tired of losing so much?

7 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"That cant happen"

Then whatever "it" is signed into bill or country agrees to Trump's demands you go to...

Nope

18 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"That cant happen"

You think Mexico is going to buy us a 1,000 mile wall??! :lol:

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought you meant you actually believed Mexico was going to build a wall. They’ll make a few meaningless concessions and Trump will declare victory. This is 100% a political game for him.

Curb the flow of migrants and it doesn't matter if a wall is built or not. Nobody worries about leaving the house without an asthma inhaler if they don't have asthma.

But, yeah, building a real wall would work especially well as a photo prop to supplement the then current stats Trump will be citing when talking about the cuts to illegal migration out on the campaign trail a year from now when the presidential campaign really heats up. He'll have a great story to tell in his single-handed highly obstucted fight to end illegal migration with hard evidence stats to back him up

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think I will ever give Trump even 1% of credit no matter how much he keeps proving me wrong??! :lol:

You should. 👍

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Curb the flow of migrants and it doesn't matter if a wall is built or not. Nobody worries about leaving the house without an asthma inhaler if they don't have asthma.

But, yeah, building a real wall would work especially well as a photo prop to supplement the then current stats Trump will be citing when talking about the cuts to illegal migration out on the campaign trail a year from now when the presidential campaign really heats up. He'll have a great story to tell in his single-handed highly obstucted fight to end illegal migration with hard evidence stats to back him up

If it doesn’t matter whether a wall is build why the fock did Trump shut down the government over wall funding?

1 minute ago, MDC said:

If it doesn’t matter whether a wall is build why the fock did Trump shut down the government over wall funding?

Take the L man 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Pelosi shut it down. Trump got it reopened. Pretty well documented even in Fishtown (I assume). Maybe not.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

You think Mexico is going to buy us a 1,000 mile wall??! :lol:

You think Mexico is going to give Trump a check for 4 billion dollars and write "for wall" in the memo? Seems like that's the only way you can comprehend someone paying for something.

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

What's better, undergoing chemotherapy or not having cancer in the first place?

Trump has found a way, despite all obstacles from the establishment opposition of both parties who both benefit from unchecked migration, to end unchecked migration. But this is only a temporary fix. The next globailst that comes into office that promises to check illegal migration then proceeds to do nothing about it, like basically every other president (and 90% of Congress) in both parties in our lifetime, will be happy to quietly take the pressure off of Mexico to comply.

Having a wall there is a deterrent. Hungary cut illegal migration to their country by 99% by building a wall. The terrorist attacks inside Israel went down way way way much after the wall went up. A wall is a permanent solution and that is being thwarted at every turn. The 9th circuit blocks it, Dems hate it,  Bushtarded GOP holdovers waiting for Trump to go away so they can go back to business as usual don't want it, only Trump's determination can make it so.

Also, if he does ever get a wall, it's a permanent fix and also a permaent physical victory lap symbol of winning.

56 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

What's better, undergoing chemotherapy or not having cancer in the first place?

Trump has found a way, despite all obstacles from the establishment opposition of both parties who both benefit from unchecked migration, to end unchecked migration. But this is only a temporary fix. The next globailst that comes into office that promises to check illegal migration then proceeds to do nothing about it, like basically every other president (and 90% of Congress) in both parties in our lifetime, will be happy to quietly take the pressure off of Mexico to comply.

Having a wall there is a deterrent. Hungary cut illegal migration to their country by 99% by building a wall. The terrorist attacks inside Israel went down way way way much after the wall went up. A wall is a permanent solution and that is being thwarted at every turn. The 9th circuit blocks it, Dems hate it,  Bushtarded GOP holdovers waiting for Trump to go away so they can go back to business as usual don't want it, only Trump's determination can make it so.

Also, if he does ever get a wall, it's a permanent fix and also a permaent physical victory lap symbol of winning.

Ask yourself if Trump wanted a wall so bad why he waited until Democrats had the House to start demanding it under threat of shutting the government down? And why if his goal is to eliminate illegal immigration he hasn’t ever pushed for a national eVerify mandate or threatened the employers who create the demand for illegal labor? Or why if he’s so pro US labor his own businesses manufacture overseas and hire visa workers?

The Wall is purely a political football for Donald. 

Poor MDC. America winning and he can’t help but troll and complain. :(

1 hour ago, MDC said:

There is a crisis on the border that the uniparty refuses to deal with. Democrats like poor brown people because it gets them votes (yes, around 10 states issue illegals driver's licenses and some of those states allow illegals to vote in local elections. There is also a ripple effect that influences low IQ minorities into thinking that if Democrats love poor brown illegals then they also love me and if Republicans oppose poor brown illegals then they are obviously racists and hate me). 100k+ illegals a month are crossing the border between ports of entry, ie where there is no fence. This is overwhelming communities along the border, their churches, homeless shelters, food banks, services for the poor, and hospitals/clinics are being maxed out. It also means the Border Patrol, rather than apprehending drug smugglers and criminals are spending 99% of their time babysitting and processing these illegals. The cartels are providing transportation for these Central American illegals to point A, the Border Patrol is then required by law to deal with them, meanwhile at point B & C & D there is nobody left to guard it so they waltz right in with their heroin, meth, and fentanyl.  If you doubt this I am sure there is a DHS connected poster here who could verify it, if he wanted. I have verified it first hand with agents on the line.

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

Ask yourself if Trump wanted a wall so bad why he waited until Democrats had the House to start demanding it under threat of shutting the government down? And why if his goal is to eliminate illegal immigration he hasn’t ever pushed for a national eVerify mandate or threatened the employers who create the demand for illegal labor? Or why if he’s so pro US labor his own businesses manufacture overseas and hire visa workers?

The Wall is purely a political football for Donald. 

Trump took office in January 2017.

A spending bill was approved at the end of 2017. Another in February 2019.

Trump can't just say "hey worthless focks, give me money for a wall today"

There is a budget process, meaning he had 2 chances since he was elected.

In 2017 the Republicans were reeling after McCain single handedly blocked health care reform. They were too chicken shite to try and fight for another issue (fixing illegal immigration) that they had campaigned on yet would be opposed fiercely by the Democrats.

So they waited. In December 2018 they actually came extremely close to passing a budget that included wall funding. It was passed in the House and waiting on the Senate to pass and send to the president. Then a bunch of dumb shite distractions came up (fake Russian hoax, Democrats barking about impeachment, can't pass a budget for a president who colluded with Russia and might be a spy and will definitely be impeached, can't pass a budget in 2018 because "the voters decided in the election they don't want a wall", etc) and enough of them left DC for the holidays that the bill was never passed.

In January when Congress started a new session the bill that had already been approved by the House and only needed the Senate (still in control by Republicans) to approve was tossed into the shredder because of procedure, no unsigned bills from last session carry over, even if approved.

So the ignorant will blame Trump for not "getting the wall while Republicans had both the House and the Senate". Really the only place to lay blame is on the coward McCain, dishonest Bob Mueller, and the chicken shites like Corker and Flake. It is their actions that prevented a wall being funded in the 2017 spending bill and the House approved wall not getting through the Senate on Christmas Eve 2018.

• Like 1