Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

TRUMP WINS AGAIN! MEXICO CAVES IN!!

Back on track, although I know Trumpateers hate that...

New York Times report that centerpiece of Trump's "deal" was an expansion of a program to allow asylum seekers to remain in Mexico while their legal cases proceed. In return, the US will hire more officials to hear these cases. But this was agreed upon back in MArch.

As for Mexico's agreement to deploy their National Guard near the southern border was agreed upon back in December. And of course, the part about Mexico agreeing to buy more agricultural products was totally made up by Trump. LOL

In other words, not one part of the "deal" was related to Trump's tariff threat. He just had to give up on that because Mexico told him to go f*** himself.  Of course, Trump is whining that the New York Times is running a 'hit job' on him. To which the New York Times responded "We are confident in our reporting, and as with so many other occasions, our stories stand up over time and the president's denial of them do not"  🤣  😂

Any responses by the gullible Trump sheep who believed he accomplished something with this tariff threat? Or is it more convenient to stick to the name calling instead?  🤠 

• Like 1

They made a deal a while ago. They, as they are wont to do, were not holding up their end. Trump called them on it.  Why is this so hard to grasp? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They made a deal a while ago. They, as they are want to do, were not holding up their end. Trump called them on it.  Why is this so hard to grasp? 

Wow. It's easier to be fooled than to admit you've been fooled.

Just now, The Observer said:

Sigh

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So you won't admit? Jeez. :(

Mexico prime minister came out today and said there isn't any deal made regarding immigration.  Yikes. So embarrassing for our president and those he fooled. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obviously 

I know it's hard to believe that the guy who lied to you about crowd size and lied to you about his wealth and lied to you about his racist wall and lied to you about bone spurs may have lied to you about a deal with Mexico to save the embarrassment of his tariff threat being laughed at, but you're going to have to face it eventually.  :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

How does one poster have the time to ruin so many threads? He’s got every other post in almost every thread arguing with anyone who responds. GFIAFP II

Ruin? I am the only poster in this thread who has posted any facts. The rest was a shitshow of people falling for another of Trump's lies to resolve a problem that he created.  Go to the Breitbart Forums if you want to just repeat what Trump says and gobble each others' knobs if opposing viewpoints hurt your precious little ego.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Mexico prime minister came out today and said there isn't any deal made regarding immigration.  Yikes. So embarrassing for our president and those he fooled. 

Wait, wut?? I read an article on the Washington Post that stated they were going to tighten their boarders etc. I didn't read it on Fox News.

31 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow:

Liberal keyword to patronize another's viewpoint. An insult laced with condescension. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

How does one poster have the time to ruin so many threads? He’s got every other post in almost every thread arguing with anyone who responds. GFIAFP II

Are you kidding? TO is manna from heaven for these guys. Seems like the same 10-12 posters hang on his every word. The mean girls haven’t been this excited since Sho Nuff left. :lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ruin? I am the only poster in this thread who has posted any facts. The rest was a shitshow of people falling for another of Trump's lies to resolve a problem that he created.  Go to the Breitbart Forums if you want to just repeat what Trump says and gobble each others' knobs if opposing viewpoints hurt your precious little ego.

WRONG

I posted 2 links that clearly show the deal was hammered out over the past few days

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

Wait, wut?? I read an article on the Washington Post that stated they were going to tighten their boarders etc. I didn't read it on Fox News.

Read the New York Times article about it.   Mexico wants to avoid immigration into THEIR country too. They have agreed to take steps to tighten their southern border. Long before this Trump tariff threat.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Read the New York Times article about it.   Mexico wants to avoid immigration into THEIR country too. They have agreed to take steps to tighten their southern border. Long before this Trump tariff threat.

Then why are they still coming here through Mexico? Run along now, this is the end for you. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then why are they still coming here through Mexico? Run along now, this is the end for you. 

In case you missed this:

I know it's hard to believe that the guy who lied to you about crowd size and lied to you about his wealth and lied to you about his racist wall and lied to you about bone spurs may have lied to you about a deal with Mexico to save the embarrassment of his tariff threat being laughed at, but you're going to have to face it eventually.  :(

Stop being played. He's hoping and praying that his supporters are stupid. Consider that a challenge.

• Like 1

In case you missed this:

Stop being played. He's hoping and praying that his supporters are stupid. Consider that a challenge.

You didn't answer the question.  Why are migrants still coming to our southern border through Mexico,  if Mexico agreed to tighten up months ago? 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Back on track, although I know Trumpateers hate that...

New York Times report

I stopped reading here. NYT :(

You didn't answer the question.  Why are migrants still coming to our southern border through Mexico,  if Mexico agreed to tighten up months ago? 

I'll answer after you answer this. At the end of the Obama administration, illegal immigration was at a 45 year low. Why has it increased so much under Trump? Specifically, the past 6 months?

39 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump should be a tough guy like Barry and send them pallets of cash, or maybe give them our uranium reserves. That's what tough guys do. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Trump should be a tough guy like Barry and send them pallets of cash, or maybe give them our uranium reserves. That's what tough guys do. 

Uranium! Benghazi! Emails!  🤣

26 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll answer after you answer this. At the end of the Obama administration, illegal immigration was at a 45 year low. Why has it increased so much under Trump? Specifically, the past 6 months?

Bump.  Hardcore ran away.  This question is open to Drobeski too. Or iam90s.  Why is immigration the worst since the guy who ran on stopping it took over?

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bump.  Hardcore ran away.  This question is open to Drobeski too. Or iam90s.  Why is immigration the worst since the guy who ran on stopping it took over?

:doh:

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Ran away. I had to tend to my child. You're such a tool. The answer to your question is the economy, stupid. Now, are you going to answer my question or run away again? 

Ran away. I had to tend to my child. You're such a tool. He answer to your question is the economy, stupid. Now, are you going to answer my question or run away again? 

The answer to your question is the economy.  What do I win?

The answer to your question is the economy.  What do I win?

Why didn't Mexico stop them like they agreed to do months ago? They obviously didn't. 

I thought HT’s kids were in pre K and daycare now? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why didn't Mexico stop them like they agreed to do months ago? They obviously didn't. 

They said they'd stop every one?  Link?

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

I thought HT’s kids were in pre K and daycare now? 

Kindergarten and pre-k/daycare. I don't make the little one walk home yet. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

They said they'd stop every one?  Link?

Yeah, it was just a trickle. I guess you missed Drobeskis post about 10k being sent home over the past few days. Convienient. You lost dude, face it. And you ran like a bich

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it was just a trickle. I guess you missed Drobeskis post about 10k being sent home over the past few days. Convienient. You lost dude, face it. And you ran like a bich

No, you lost. Trump lied. His tariff threat did nothing and he had to walk it back. But lied to you. That's what the thread is about.  Mr Tough-on-immigration is the worst President we've had regarding illegal immigration in the past 45 years. The numbers don't lie.

Go play with your kids.  Your job isn't over after you pick them up from preschool.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

No, you lost. Trump lied. His tariff threat did nothing and he had to walk it back. But lied to you. That's what the thread is about.  Mr Tough-on-immigration is the worst President we've had regarding illegal immigration in the past 45 years. The numbers don't lie.

Go play with your kids.  Your job isn't over after you pick them up from preschool.

Every other weekend dad of one kid says what? Also, proof you lost. Can't explain why the migrants kept coming if Mexico agreed to crack down months ago like you claimed. Lol. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Every other weekend dad of one kid says what? Also, proof you lost. Can't explain why the migrants kept coming if Mexico agreed to crack down months ago like you claimed. Lol. 

Couldn't find a woman to have your children till you were 50 dad says what?

Enjoy your backpedal.  Mexico told Trump to f*** off and then Trump lied to you. I wouldn't be proud to say that you fell for it. 🤣

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Enjoy your backpedal.  Mexico told Trump to f*** off and then Trump lied to you. I wouldn't be proud to say that you fell for it. 🤣

Don't forget to link Vox next time. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Second one was at 50. Yes, it was terrible being a single NYC cop all

those years. And I didn't eat one ass. Kicked some , never ate one though. Gross.