edjr

YANG 2020!!! Andrew Yang

And if he can get this chick as his VP,  he's a lock!

Know nothing about him but that interview was pretty good. Too bad people with generally conservative attitudes are afraid of identifying themselves properly. 

Yang is fun to listen to, unlike most other Dem Candidates in the race. I still prefer Gabbard out of the bunch but would still vote Trump over her, still if Yang or Gabbard were the future of the Democratic Party rather than the crooked Corporate Dems or their Freakshow rivals that are currently at war fighting for who control of the narrative of who can piss us off more, that party might be worth voting for in the near future.

I mean, the top two factions ar utter sh*t, but there's some salvagable people still in the party like Yang and Gabbard.

GET IN THERE AND PULL ON YANG!

His immigration policy , foreign policy, tax policy and 2nd amendment views are an automatic DQ . Like every other Dem candidate for decades 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

His immigration policy , foreign policy, tax policy and 2nd amendment views are an automatic DQ . Like every other Dem candidate for decades 

He's giving me and the wife $24000 a year. He's bought my vote if he makes it to the nomination.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LOD01 said:

He's giving me and the wife $24000 a year. He's bought my vote if he makes it to the nomination.

k

Yang is definitely smarter and more authentic than anyone else on the stage.

Unfortunately he doesn't suck the establishment and toss the corporate world's salad. So he will never have a chance on the Democrat ticket.

33 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

And more. No thank you.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

All of that is just talk. He's gotta say what they want to hear to have any chance at  the nomination. His basic income gets rid of the fat lazy worthless baby factories and other welfare losers that the D's pander to for votes. They can still pump out as many as they want but he will only be giving them 12k a year. Welfare ceases to exist. Thus they either work or live off 12k.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

All of that is just talk. He's gotta say what they want to hear to have any chance at  the nomination. His basic income gets rid of the fat lazy worthless baby factories and other welfare losers that the D's pander to for votes. They can still pump out as many as they want but he will only be giving them 12k a year. Welfare ceases to exist. Thus they either work or live off 12k.

So... Newbie and MDC?

24 minutes ago, LOD01 said:

That'll never get through congress. It's a pipe dream to suck in the middle class. Social programs don't get smaller. EVER.  Stopping increasing social programs should be the focus. :dunno:

9 hours ago, LOD01 said:

Then how will they point to the deficit and blame the right?  They need that spending so they can raise taxes.

8 hours ago, sderk said:

So... Newbie and MDC?

Yep. They are one way valves, sucking up resources and we are paying for it. I want 24k for that 

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

If Yang steals money from my paycheck every week, then "gives" it back to me, am I really gaining anything?

You might be one of those lucky families to win receive a 12k bonus.

He's killing it tonight.   The only one on that Democratic stage that actually speaks his own ideas, that make some semblance of sense.  (say that three times fast).

All the rest just spout nonsense left wing talking points probably told to them through focus group polls.  

Okay maybe except Bernie Sanders, but that old due is crazy.  He is yelling at people.  I am waiting for him to rip off his shirt with a bomb vest or something.  Dude is cray cray.  

• Haha 1

Didn't realize there was another one of these sh1tshows tonight.  Were all the candidates visibly aroused when talking about "impeachment"? 

Just what we need, a Chinese man leading us while we are in the midst of a trade war with China. I wonder where his natural loyalty lies?  Morons. 

How much of my money is he promising to give back to me every month?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

"At least he has his own ideas" JFC :dunno:

Do you want me to write a dissertation or something?  A 10 page thesis?  

Yang, unlike the other five morons on the Dem stage is refreshing.  He isn't constantly talking about impeaching Trump over nonsense, or sounding like he is just spouting little one liners that made it through a focus group.

Is he a Dem?  Yes.  However at least he is trying to win on ideas.  I respect that.  

Hey guys, it's okay to respect people even if you disagree politically.  You won't lose your R card.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just what we need, a Chinese man leading us while we are in the midst of a trade war with China. I wonder where his natural loyalty lies?  Morons. 

He's Japanese I believe.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Hey guys, it's okay to respect people even if you disagree politically.  

Their core beliefs don't get my respect 

7 minutes ago, BufordT said:

He's Japanese I believe.

His parents were from Taiwan aka China. Yang isn’t Japanese. 

14 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Do you want me to write a dissertation or something?  A 10 page thesis?  

Yang, unlike the other five morons on the Dem stage is refreshing.  He isn't constantly talking about impeaching Trump over nonsense, or sounding like he is just spouting little one liners that made it through a focus group.

Is he a Dem?  Yes.  However at least he is trying to win on ideas.  I respect that.  

Hey guys, it's okay to respect people even if you disagree politically.  You won't lose your R card.

I got some snake oil for sell, need any?

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I got some snake oil for sell, need any?

Story time.

Last Sunday I was at a family Christmas function and for some stupid reason a political conversation broke out.  My dad, a 73 year old Air Force veteran and Trump supporter,  looked over to me during this conversation as two 90's babies were babbling on and on about politics and he whispered to me "Son, I am finally old enough to realize that I do not know it all".  It resonated with me and it should you too.

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Story time.

Last Sunday I was at a family Christmas function and for some stupid reason a political conversation broke out.  My dad, a 73 year old Air Force veteran and Trump supporter,  looked over to me during this conversation as two 90's babies were babbling on and on about politics and whispered to me "Son, I am finally old enough to realize that I do not know it all".  It resonated with me and it should you too.

You’re right.  Okay I change my mind. Give me my thousand bucks and let’s open the borders.

I don’t think I’m right about everything, but I do know the left is wrong about everything and that’s enough for me. 

Stop buying their snake oil. 

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Story time.

Last Sunday I was at a family Christmas function and for some stupid reason a political conversation broke out.  My dad, a 73 year old Air Force veteran and Trump supporter,  looked over to me during this conversation as two 90's babies were babbling on and on about politics and whispered to me "Son, I am finally old enough to realize that I do not know it all".  It resonated with me and it should you too.

You just can't skirt core beliefs. It's that simple. 

15 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

His parents were from Taiwan aka China. Yang isn’t Japanese. 

Oh, so you mean he's Asian.

All kidding aside, he's the only Dem I would consider voting for. I agree with KSB that he's kind of refreshing. Hope he can gain some traction.

2 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Oh, so you mean he's Asian.

All kidding aside, he's the only Dem I would consider voting for. I agree with KSB that he's kind of refreshing. Hope he can gain some traction.

So that’s all it takes? A few minutes on a stage and you guys will completely party flip? Are you forgetting he is registered and works for the dirtiest political party in the history of the US? DE-BASED.  I could sell anything to either of you two. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Like I said, if you want to secure a GOP future and a culturally right future, we need shift left economically so we don’t lose the KSB’s of the country.