Sign in to follow this  
CNN Poll: 54% of respondents in poll believe that President Trump will win reelection...

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48111/cnn-disbelief-our-own-poll-shows-trump-winning-hank-berrien

A new CNN poll acknowledges something that must terribly bother the network: 54% of respondents in the poll believe that President Trump will win reelection, a huge eleven-point hike from last December, when that number was 43%.

Speaking on CNN on Wednesday, host John Berman said disbelievingly, “They believe the president, despite everything, will win reelection next year.” He added, shocked, “What’s more, that number is up double digits since December.”

15 minutes ago, posty said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/48111/cnn-disbelief-our-own-poll-shows-trump-winning-hank-berrien

A new CNN poll acknowledges something that must terribly bother the network: 54% of respondents in the poll believe that President Trump will win reelection, a huge eleven-point hike from last December, when that number was 43%.

Speaking on CNN on Wednesday, host John Berman said disbelievingly, “They believe the president, despite everything, will win reelection next year.” He added, shocked, “What’s more, that number is up double digits since December.”

"Despite everything"? Do they mean despite all the lunatics that spend every second of their lives trying to tear him and our country down? I could see that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

"Despite everything"? Do they mean despite all the lunatics that spend every second of their lives trying to tear him and our country down? I could see that.

That was certainly the way I took it...

Not too surprising seeing how scattered the Dems are.  Trump was still a joke this time 4 years ago. 

But should be a wake up call to get Dems to narrow Their field.

I ain't buyin' it. Their last attempt at skewing polls backfired. They're doing the opposite this time hoping they can motivate the morons to vote against success.  

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I ain't buyin' it. Their last attempt at skewing polls backfired. They're doing the opposite this time hoping they can motivate the morons to vote against success.  

It wouldn't surprise me, but I am sure that CNN isn't that smart to do something like that...

#MAGA!! 2020 Trump Train Gonna Roll!  :headbanger:

Exactly one incumbent president has lost re-election in my entire adult life. Odds are very good that Trump wins in 2020.

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

I could see CNN trying that angle.

How is Trump polling with purple haired folks whose preferred pronoun is "they"? 

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Exactly one incumbent president has lost re-election in my entire adult life. Odds are very good that Trump wins in 2020.

Exactly. The fact that he's only at 54% and Obama's economy is still going strong is an absolute embarrassment to him. Any other president would be a 75% as an incumbent in this economy.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Exactly. The fact that he's only at 54% and Obama's economy is still going strong is an absolute embarrassment to him. Any other president would be a 75% as an incumbent in this economy.

:lol:

12 hours ago, MDC said:

Exactly one incumbent president has lost re-election in my entire adult life.

Aren't all incumbents by definition seeking re-election?

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

If CNN is the source, I don't believe it.  Not that I don't believe there's a lot of people who believe Trump will win, but that CNN actually ran a poll.  I think they're putting this out there to make Republicans not think they need to go out and vote in 2020.

18 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Not too surprising seeing how scattered the Dems are.  Trump was still a joke this time 4 years ago. 

But should be a wake up call to get Dems to narrow Their field.

Sadly, it'll push them to go more Left.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

🤣

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

😂

8 hours ago, The Observer said:

41 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

This is why Trump will obliterate his challenger. Libs are focking nutz.

"I want to take a sip for every muslim under this crazy tangerine."

Is this from the movie 'Clerks'? So funny. :blink: Don't suck any dlcks on your way to the parking lot!

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

This is why Trump will obliterate his challenger. Libs are focking nutz.

That newbies smelly muslim chic ?

• Haha 1