Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Big Papi Capped

Big Papi shot in the D.R.  Looks like a hit. Probably some drug dealing involved, maybe steroids. Another class act out of the Boston sports scene. 

Hey lay off Boston jerky! 

Were in a 5 month championship slump.  :(

have some compassion ass wipe :mad:

The DR has become another lawless filthy corrupt Island Nation. And people still debate PR getting statehood. Get well and get out Papi.

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The DR has become another lawless filthy corrupt Island Nation. And people still debate PR getting statehood. Get well and get out Papi.

Would have been quicker to just post 'i hate brown people'

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:lol:

I know he is from there, so I guess it is home. If you're an American and go there with all that has transpired lately, you deserve to die. 

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You have to admit the browner they are the shitttier they are at running things. Name a single well run nation controlled by colored people. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

You have to admit the browner they are the shitttier they are at running things. Name a single well run nation controlled by colored people. 

The left holds minority run nations to a different standard. They do not believe those nations are capable of being responsible. Any attempt to hold them responsible will be met with the typical racism charge.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

The left holds minority run nations to a different standard. They do not believe those nations are capable of being responsible. Any attempt to hold them responsible will be met with the typical racism charge.

I just never hear you complain when a white person commits a crime. They're not as bad? See, when you're a racist like yourself, any crime committed by a person of color is the end of the world and proof that the white man is superior in every way. But when the hundreds of murders committed by white people happen, it just goes in one ear and out the other. No big deal. This is why no one ever takes you seriously.  And why I mock you endlessly for your racism and stupidity. Hth

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I just never hear you complain when a white person commits a crime. They're not as bad? See, when you're a racist like yourself, any crime committed by a person of color is the end of the world and proof that the white man is superior in every way. But when the hundreds of murders committed by white people happen, it just goes in one ear and out the other. No big deal. This is why no one ever takes you seriously.  And why I mock you endlessly for your racism and stupidity. Hth

You have to be a fool to think all men were created equally and have evolved equally. You take all the browns I'll take the Asians and we'll see who ends up with the more intelligent bunch. 

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

30 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You have to be a fool to think all men were created equally and have evolved equally. You take all the browns I'll take the Asians and we'll see who ends up with the more intelligent bunch. 

I never said that. You'd also take the Asians over whites. Big deal. That's not what I was talking about. In a thread that should be about David Ortiz, Timmy KKK Smith took exactly 5 replies to turn it into yet another 'brown people are bad' thread.  As if we didn't already know he was a racist POS.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I never said that. You'd also take the Asians over whites. Big deal. That's not what I was talking about. In a thread that should be about David Ortiz, Timmy KKK Smith took exactly 5 replies to turn it into yet another 'brown people are bad' thread.  As if we didn't already know he was a racist POS.

His original quote said the DR is a corrupt shitthole with no mention of brown or any other color. I find it relevant to the discussion considering the number of Americans that have recently turned up dead there. 

33 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

His original quote said the DR is a corrupt shitthole with no mention of brown or any other color. I find it relevant to the discussion considering the number of Americans that have recently turned up dead there. 

He's a racist.  Clearly trying to hide it by accusing others.  You notice how quickly he equates a dangerous place with "brown people".  Sad dude.  Left once, got kicked out a second time. Not much to offer around here but trolls. 

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Look at this racist POS trying to call others racist.

rofl!!!  Yes, I'm one of those sneaky racists who have nothing against any race or religion.  Gotta watch for those guys. 🤣

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Dude spreads nothing but hate for everyone here, but he has nothing against anyone.  🤣

Any examples of me being racist or bigoted against any race, religion, sexual preference?  I'll wait.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

rofl!!!  Yes, I'm one of those sneaky racists who have nothing against any race or religion.  Gotta watch for those guys. 🤣

Yep.  Thanks for admitting it.  You said it better than anyone how racist you are.  Good work!

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  Thanks for admitting it.  You said it better than anyone how racist you are.  Good work!

I asked Timmy Smith and he came up empty. I'll give you a shot too. Can you find any examples of me saying anything racist or bigoted against a race, religion, or sexual preference?   Take as long as you need. I'll wait.

Sorry, just can't get that worked up about someone I never met being shot. People are focking retarded getting all worked up about a stranger being shot.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I asked Timmy Smith and he came up empty. I'll give you a shot too. Can you find any examples of me saying anything racist or bigoted against a race, religion, or sexual preference?   Take as long as you need. I'll wait.

Thanks for admitting you're a racist.  Most people wouldn't be that honest.  I'll give you credit for that.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm sure you've said some deragatory things about Christians. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

Sorry, just can't get that worked up about someone I never met being shot. People are focking retarded getting all worked up about a stranger being shot.

I always said the same thing and never thought I would be sad about a celebrity. Then Macho Man died and I was sad for the rest of that particular day. :(

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Thanks for admitting you're a racist.  Most people wouldn't be that honest.  I'll give you credit for that.

I'll take that as a hard pass on trying to find anything I ever said that was racist.  Whole lotta fail out of you and Timmy. But that's certainly not new.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'll take that as a hard pass on trying to find anything I ever said that was racist.  Whole lotta fail out of you and Timmy. But that's certainly not new.

It's not a pass. I just appreciate you admitting you're a racist.

You see, based on yours and the lefts standards , just calling people racist makes it true.

So, again, I agree that you're a racist.

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Big Papi shot in the D.R.  Looks like a hit. Probably some drug dealing involved, maybe steroids. Another class act out of the Boston sports scene. 

Quite the classy set of comments there.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I always said the same thing and never thought I would be sad about a celebrity. Then Macho Man died and I was sad for the rest of that particular day. :(

If Papi DIED I would be crying all day (weird I know)  but I don't care he got shot and lived. :dunno:

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Quite the classy set of comments there.  :lol:

You're no Drobeski. Be 

more funny. 

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You're no Drobeski. Be 

more funny. 

It wasn't meant to be funny.  I was laughing at your lack of class as claim someone else had no class.  

:lol: --->  me laughing at you again.