Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Big Papi Capped

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It wasn't meant to be funny.  I was laughing at your lack of class as claim someone else had no class.  

:lol: --->  me laughing at you again.

Still not funny. Check out Drobeskis post to see how to do it. 

27 minutes ago, edjr said:

If Papi DIED I would be crying all day (weird I know)  but I don't care he got shot and lived. :dunno:

All that fat apparently stopped the bullets.

Newbie is the biggest tool on the internet...  He wanted President Trump assassinated...  Any American that wants our President assassinated, should be put away for life...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Newbie is the biggest tool on the internet...  He wanted President Trump assassinated...  Any American that wants our President assassinated, should be put away for life...

Someone is cranky this morning.  Didn't you sleep well little buddy?

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Any examples of me being racist or bigoted against any race, religion, sexual preference?  I'll wait.

This thread, when you brought color into it. 

Now go self reflect and fix your despicable racist ways.

Just now, drobeski said:

This thread, when you brought color into it. 

Now go self reflect and fix your despicable racist ways.

You're racist against racists!!    The new Trumptard calling card. 🤣

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I asked Timmy Smith and he came up empty. I'll give you a shot too. Can you find any examples of me saying anything racist or bigoted against a race, religion, or sexual preference?   Take as long as you need. I'll wait.

You often insinuate many here to be gay, closet h0mos etc   ...all the time.  

You do this in an attempt to insult...

You obviously use gay to mock.  You're obviously a homophobe. 

4 minutes ago, drobeski said:

You often insinuate many here to be gay, closet h0mos etc   ...all the time.  

You do this in an attempt to insult...

You obviously use gay to mock.  You're obviously a homophobe. 

I will often call people gay if they have an obsession with calling other people gay. Or turn sexual references into homosexual sexual references. I always follow by saying there's nothing wrong with the sexual confusion you're having but there are professionals you can talk to to help you deal with it.  Hope that clears things up for you, chubby.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I will often call people gay if they have an obsession with calling other people gay. Or turn sexual references into homosexual sexual references. I always follow by saying there's nothing wrong with the sexual confusion you're having but there are professionals you can talk to to help you deal with it.  Hope that clears things up for you, chubby.

So you're just a racist homophobic faggut who projects all these things out to cope with your inner guilt. 

Get help kid

Just now, drobeski said:

So you're just a racist homophobic faggut who projects all these things out to cope with your inner guilt. 

Get help kid

Plus his bigoted remarks about Christians. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Get help kid

Not gay, nor do I have a problem with any race or sexual preference. So your post has three errors in it. Perhaps a record for a single sentence. Umm, congrats. I guess.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Plus his bigoted remarks about Christians. 

You keep running your mouth but are failing miserably to show your work. Do you ever get tired of getting destroyed by me?

11 minutes ago, posty said:

So the real question is why Newbie back here?  Did his "JuniorNB" login at FBG get posting abilities taken away?

Hasn't posted since May 3.  Looks like it.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/profile/16483-juniornb/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

Holy crap, read just a few posts...the poor kid is even a punching bag in his safe space.  

:(

11 minutes ago, posty said:

So the real question is why Newbie back here?  Did his "JuniorNB" login at FBG get posting abilities taken away?

Hasn't posted since May 3.  Looks like it.

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/profile/16483-juniornb/content/?type=forums_topic_post&change_section=1

That explains a lot.  JuniorNB at FBG is one of the stupidest posters I have ever seen over there.  He is constantly getting owned, just like Newbie is here.

Just now, drobeski said:

Holy crap, read just a few posts...the poor kid is even a punching bag in his safe space.  

:(

Yep...  Sho is in the same boat...

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Not gay, nor do I have a problem with any race or sexual preference. So your post has three errors in it. Perhaps a record for a single sentence. Umm, congrats. I guess.

Now he's leaving out religion.  I win, again. Lol. 

1 minute ago, Beaker15 said:

That explains a lot.  JuniorNB at FBG is one of the stupidest posters I have ever seen over there.  He is constantly getting owned, just like Newbie is here.

🤣  No way! You mean Trump lovers dislike a poster that is constantly owning Trump lovers? Imagine that!

Just now, posty said:

Yep...  Sho is in the same boat...

I've noticed Sho gets ignored for the most part over there. He tries to shoehorn into conversations and gets very little response. I bet a lot of people there have him on ignore. He has also appointed himself the Alias police.  Sad. 

I'm guessing I've been to the D.R. the most on this board....I've gone to the poorest of the poor areas out in public and have not had anything or seen anything out of the ordinary I wouldnt see here. 

Americans have this ego that we couldn't possibly die on our precious vacation. Sure the DR is corrupt just like alot of places. It's not any worse than other places though. 

8 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm guessing I've been to the D.R. the most on this board....I've gone to the poorest of the poor areas out in public and have not had anything or seen anything out of the ordinary I wouldnt see here. 

Americans have this ego that we couldn't possibly die on our precious vacation. Sure the DR is corrupt just like alot of places. It's not any worse than other places though. 

Huh? I've been there too, and off the resort. It's worse than a lot of places. It's not hell on earth, but it's borderline shithole. By my standards anyway. The Dominican neighborhoods in NYC are also shitholes. They like it that way for the most part. Or it would be different 

19 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I was there a couple of years ago.  It has changed lately.  People dying in the resorts.  The shootings and robbery at the local bars away from the resorts is not new, though.  These events will affect tourism there.

People crying on facebook like their best friend was shot. comical.

So if this was a hit, why didn't the guy shoot the back of his head?  I mean, I know Ortiz's torso isn't hard to miss, but from that range, go for the head if you want to succeed...

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I was there a couple of years ago.  It has changed lately.  People dying in the resorts.  The shootings and robbery at the local bars away from the resorts is not new, though.  These events will affect tourism there.

Something is up, no doubt.  As many as 7 tourists dead so far. 

I wish this happened in the winter of 2004. If he's gonna get shot, why can't I get something out of it? 

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Something is up, no doubt.  As many as 7 tourists dead so far. 

I think, if you kill the tourists, it affects tourism.  :unsure:

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I think, if you kill the tourists, it affects tourism.  :unsure:

If they are capping locals, I wouldn't stand a chance. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? I've been there too, and off the resort. It's worse than a lot of places. It's not hell on earth, but it's borderline shithole. By my standards anyway. The Dominican neighborhoods in NYC are also shitholes. They like it that way for the most part. Or it would be different 

Been there 11 times now...mostly off resort... Yeah it's a 3rd world country. The shithole comment makes 0 sense. That's like telling someone without money just go make more. It's not that easy to do for an entire country.  I be far more terrified walking around parts of Chicago or New York then I would be down there. 

It's just so American of us though to be shocked that anyone could possibly die on their precious vacation. 

18 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Been there 11 times now...mostly off resort... Yeah it's a 3rd world country. The shithole comment makes 0 sense. That's like telling someone without money just go make more. It's not that easy to do for an entire country.  I be far more terrified walking around parts of Chicago or New York then I would be down there. 

It's just so American of us though to be shocked that anyone could possibly die on their precious vacation. 

Like I said, it's not Haiti or anything, but it's borderline shithole. 

7 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I've spent a fair bit of time in the third world, mostly the Philippines. And yeah... Criticizing people for being poor is crass.

But some aspects of it... Like throwing your garbage in your yard... Or having 12 kids when you can't hope to support 2... That is worthy of scorn. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've noticed Sho gets ignored for the most part over there. He tries to shoehorn into conversations and gets very little response. I bet a lot of people there have him on ignore. He has also appointed himself the Alias police.  Sad. 

Hardly.

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I've spent a fair bit of time in the third world, mostly the Philippines. And yeah... Criticizing people for being poor is crass.

But some aspects of it... Like throwing your garbage in your yard... Or having 12 kids when you can't hope to support 2... That is worthy of scorn. 

Uh oh. Expect selfiejr to throw a racist bomb at you. Criticism of non white  countries shall not be tolerated.