The Observer

Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to a fight

Tom Cruise was in how many mission impossibles? my $ is on him

Odds Shark saying TC would be favored if it were to go down. 

4 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Odds Shark saying TC would be favored if it were to go down. 

Cruise is two inches shorter, 31 years older, and Bieber actually does boxing training.  I'd bet against Bieber versus nearly every other 25 year old on the planet. But I think he chose his challenge very carefully.

11 minutes ago, The Observer said:

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/06/10/justin-bieber-tom-cruise-challenge-fight-octagon-conor-mcgregor/

Very brave of the 25 year old Bieber to challenge a 56 year old. Was Betty White unavailable?

If this happend, I challenge Donald Trump to s fight on the undercard. And I'll donate my earnings to charity. 

What's a warehouse worker get paid these days to post on message boards all day? I'll match it. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Cruise is two inches shorter, 31 years older, and Bieber actually does boxing training.  I'd bet against Bieber versus nearly every other 25 year old on the planet. But I think he chose his challenge very carefully.

They are saying TC has 30 lbs on him and does most of his stunts with training as well. :dunno:

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What's a warehouse worker get paid these days to post on message boards all day? I'll match it. 

Not sure. You should probably find one and ask him.   Here's one for you, does an Uber driver post while he's taking people places or do you only do it when you're parked and waiting for your app to tell you to go get someone?

I applaud Beiber's attempt to stay relevant.  I assume he is not broke. Yet.  

I see it all going this way.  Some washed up fighter will challenge Beiber.  Beiber will accept and get nearly killed.

Just now, kutulu said:

Tom has all the right moves, no way he's losin' it.

That's Risky Business for a guy who's turning 57 in a few months.

• Haha 1

Maybe instead of a fight, Beebs can give Cruise a Jack Reacheround

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/06/10/justin-bieber-tom-cruise-challenge-fight-octagon-conor-mcgregor/

Very brave of the 25 year old Bieber to challenge a 56 year old. Was Betty White unavailable?

If this happend, I challenge Donald Trump to s fight on the undercard. And I'll donate my earnings to charity. 

Trump would turn you upside down and wipe the floor with your head. And you would have to thank him for it to make stop. And then he would donate real earnings to a charity of someones choice.

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not sure. You should probably find one and ask him.   Here's one for you, does an Uber driver post while he's taking people places or do you only do it when you're parked and waiting for your app to tell you to go get someone?

I don't drive an Uber. Never have. I'm a retired NYC cop with a generous pension and I work full time at a snowflake factory (college). Ca-Ching! 

11 minutes ago, sderk said:

Trump would turn you upside down and wipe the floor with your head. And you would have to thank him for it to make stop. And then he would donate real earnings to a charity of someones choice.

I know I'm on your mind every waking moment, but this thread is about Bieber and Cruise. Stay focused. I added the Trump line as a joke and everyone else seemed to have recognized that. The man is 72. The last time he'd have lasted even 30 seconds with me was when I was 10.

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't drive an Uber. Never have. I'm a retired NYC cop with a generous pension and I work full time at a snowflake factory (college). Ca-Ching! 

We all know you used to be a cop. It explains your racism and also your insecurity now that you have no value in society. As for being an Uber driver, I guess I have to update my notebook. Last I remember was you saying you drive people around. Although you lie so much it may not have been true.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

We all know you used to be a cop. It explains your racism and also your insecurity now that you have no value in society. As for being an Uber driver, I guess I have to update my notebook. Last I remember was you saying you drive people around. Although you lie so much it may not have been true.

What have I lied about again? I'll hang up and listen. You may have me confused with MDC. He lied about going to Dallas. 

What have I lied about again? I'll hang up and listen. You may have me confused with MDC. He lied about going to Dallas. 

Were you or were you not a part-time driver at some point after retiring?

I'm betting on Cruise.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The last time he'd have lasted even 30 sends with me was when I was 10.

Not sure Trump rolls this way. :unsure:

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm betting on Cruise.

Biebs Taps out early, imo

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Were you or were you not a part-time driver at some point after retiring?

Yeah. It wasn't Uber. Please. 

Yeah. It wasn't Uber. Please. 

LOL  Ok.  So I got the company wrong. You're still a driver.  Nothing to brag about

Just now, The Observer said:

LOL  Ok.  So I got the company wrong. You're still a driver.  Nothing to brag about

Who was bragging? It was a gig that worked while my kids were infants. I did what a dad had to do. Always will. We opened my brand new pool this weekend. Was fun. Hard work pays. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who was bragging? It was a gig that worked while my kids were infants. I did what a dad had to do. Always will. We opened my brand new pool this weekend. Was fun. Hard work pays. 

That pool must have been the longest install in US history.. You bragged about a new pool years ago.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That pool must have been the longest install in US history.. You bragged about a new pool years ago.

Different house. And that one wasn't new. I bought a bigger, better house. But it didn't have a pool. So I put one in. That's how I roll 

Different house. And that one wasn't new. I bought a bigger, better house. But it didn't have a pool. So I put one in. That's how I roll 

Uber must really pay. Sucks that man your age has to take orders from strangers like that, but anything to get by I suppose.

I think a better match for Beibs might be one of the former Mrs. Cruises,...might even give a slight edge to Nicole.  

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Uber must really pay. Sucks that man your age has to take orders from strangers like that, but anything to get by I suppose.

Yeah. Stamped concrete around this pool. New deck (trex) off the house should be done by Friday. Can't wait! Also got two JBL outside speakers and the rain escape system for the deck. Going to be like a two story deal. Can't wait to chill. 

TC is far and away the better fighter. Only a few good men could take him out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. Stamped concrete around this pool. New deck (trex) off the house should be done by Friday. Can't wait! Also got two JBL outside speakers and the rain escape system for the deck. Going to be like a two story deal. Can't wait to chill. 

Be careful with that stamped concrete. Stuff gets slick when it's wet. You're health is starting to fail you and I wouldn't want to see you take a spill. Otherwise, have fun. Pools are awesome.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Be careful with that stamped concrete. Stuff gets slick when it's wet. You're health is starting to fail you and I wouldn't want to see you take a spill. Otherwise, have fun. Pools are awesome.

So funny you said that. Banged up my leg yesterday while cleaning the pool. Scraped and bruised. My son was upset but it was a good reminder about it being slippery. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Observer is rumored to actually be a fluffer.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

:lol:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I know I'm on your mind every waking moment, but this thread is about Bieber and Cruise. Stay focused. I added the Trump line as a joke and everyone else seemed to have recognized that. The man is 72. The last time he'd have lasted even 30 seconds with me was when I was 10.

So you are like MDC. If someone replies to your comments you say you are in their head. I guess that goes both ways then? Besides, you are a wimp and Trump would wipe the floor with you while he sips a nice bourbon that you could never even afford. :)

Tom won’t even respond to this and has nothing to prove. He’s an actor, dipstick, doesn’t claim to be some fake badass like Bieber.

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Tom won’t even respond to this and has nothing to prove. He’s an actor, dipstick, doesn’t claim to be some fake badass like Bieber.

There's a lot of truth to this, but then again Tom is a crazy person.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

If he's ever asked, I'd love him to simply laugh and say that he thanks God that he wasn't challenging 56 year olds to fights back when he was 25.