The Observer

Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to a fight

I don't think Beiber has all the right moves like Tom. Tom would surely bring some days of thunder down upon him. After a few rounds Beibs would be losing it and they would be playing Taps and Beibs eyes would be wide shut. Then Tom and the firm would go out for a cocktail 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't think Beiber has all the right moves like Tom. Tom would surely bring some days of thunder down upon him. After a few rounds Beibs would be losing it and they would be playing Taps and Beibs eyes would be wide shut. Then Tom and the firm would go out for a cocktail 

Nice work

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Golf clap.  More of this please. Less douchiness.

46 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Golf clap.  More of this please. Less douchiness.

Kind of like you saying you could beat the crap out of Trump? Even though you would be wrong on that point. Completely wrong.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

We all know you used to be a cop. It explains your racism and also your insecurity now that you have no value in society. As for being an Uber driver, I guess I have to update my notebook. Last I remember was you saying you drive people around. Although you lie so much it may not have been true.

Who are you?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Who are you?

My real name is Biff Pocoroba.  What's yours?  I'll friend request you on Facebook.

4 hours ago, The Observer said:

We all know you used to be a cop. It explains your racism and also your insecurity now that you have no value in society. As for being an Uber driver, I guess I have to update my notebook. Last I remember was you saying you drive people around. Although you lie so much it may not have been true.

And what value are you holding to society? DJing sweet 16 parties at the Elks club? Lol. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And what value are you holding to society? DJing sweet 16 parties at the Elks club? Lol. 

Oh. Get the notebook out. I have news.  I stopped DJing about a year and a half ago.  But I did do some Sweet 16s at Elks Clubs. 👍

24 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Oh. Get the notebook out. I have news.  I stopped DJing about a year and a half ago.  But I did do some Sweet 16s at Elks Clubs. 👍

You've been banned for a while. How about updating all the exciting things in your life during your exile? 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You've been banned for a while. How about updating all the exciting things in your life during your exile? 

Only if you promise to keep a record so I don't have to keep repeating myself. You've gotten sloppy.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Only if you promise to keep a record so I don't have to keep repeating myself. You've gotten sloppy.

Deal

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Deal

Dumped Muslim chick around Labor Day of 2016.   Met current girlfriend November of 2016.  Daughter graduated college in May of 2018 and stated a job with a marketing firm in Philly the next Monday.  Bought a house in September of 2018 (yes, with a pool. No stamped concrete). Accepted a new job in November of 2018 for an engineering firm.  Hmm, what else might you want to know?...... Girlfriend had a dog so I have a dog.    I think that's it. But I'll add more if I think of it.  You're going to be tested on this.

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dumped Muslim chick around Labor Day of 2016.   Met current girlfriend November of 2016.  Daughter graduated college in May of 2018 and stated a job with a marketing firm in Philly the next Monday.  Bought a house in September of 2018 (yes, with a pool. No stamped concrete). Accepted a new job in November of 2018 for an engineering firm.  Hmm, what else might you want to know?...... Girlfriend had a dog so I have a dog.    I think that's it. But I'll add more if I think of it.  You're going to be tested on this.

How many kids does she have? And not that I care because she's gross and eats ass, but someone is going to ask, can size? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they do actually set this up it will certainly be some risky business.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many kids does she have? And not that I care because she's gross and eats ass, but someone is going to ask, can size? 

She doesn't eat ass. I do. 

No kids.  Divorced. Two miscarriages. Wanted kids but was never able to have them.  36 C or D. Great rack and all natural

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No kids.  Divorced. Two miscarriages. Wanted kids but was never able to have them.  36 C or D. Great rack and all natural

How come? Do you kiss her after? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come? Do you kiss her after? 

It does nothing for me. The girl I dated for four years after I left my wife did it a few times and did absolutely nothing for me. Many other things I'd rather her be doing. This one has never done it and it's never even been discussed.

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So she's fat and trans. You go.

44 minutes ago, The Observer said:

September to November is a long time for a needy twat like you to not have a girlfriend. Those were lonely, tear filled nights Im sure. I assume you met this latest skank online? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

September to November is a long time for a needy twat like you to not have a girlfriend. Those were lonely, tear filled nights Im sure. I assume you bet this latest skank online? 

It was 9 months after I left my wife before I started seeing the blond. Another nine months after the blond until I started seeing the Muslim chick.  The 10 weeks before my current one was the shortest in my life. I usually like somet tme being single and living the lifestyle that you lied about living when you were a cop. I'm a pretty big deal in my area and the offers are never ending when I'm on the market. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It was 9 months after I left my wife before I started seeing the blond. Another nine months after the blond until I started seeing the Muslim chick.  The 10 weeks before my current one was the shortest in my life. I usually like somet tme being single and living the lifestyle that you lied about living when you were a cop. I'm a pretty big deal in my area and the offers are never ending when I'm on the market. 

Maybe.  Divorced, two miscarriages and can't have kids? Probably why the first guy split. Lots of damage there. She'll eat your ass if you ask. She'll probably do all sorts of degrading things with that kind of damage to her psyche. Congratulations. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maybe.  Divorced, two miscarriages and can't have kids? Probably why the first guy split. Lots of damage there. She'll eat your ass if you ask. She'll probably do all sorts of degrading things with that kind of damage to her psyche. Congratulations. 

Lol.  You should have walked away once I gave you all the updates. Once you started the 'interview', I knew you were going to grow really frustrated by the answers.  Just look at your posts. You're growing angrier and trying harder to insult with each one.  I'm living the life you should be living right now. You're an old man trying to run around after babies.  And needing to blow through your pension to try to keep your old lady around. Maybe another house in a couple years with a bigger pool will make her stay. Lolol  Sorry this didn't go the way you hoped. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol.  You should have walked away once I gave you all the updates. Once you started the 'interview', I knew you were going to grow really frustrated by the answers.  Just look at your posts. You're growing angrier and trying harder to insult with each one.  I'm living the life you should be living right now. You're an old man trying to run around after babies.  And needing to blow through your pension to try to keep your old lady around. Maybe another house in a couple years with a bigger pool will make her stay. Lolol  Sorry this didn't go the way you hoped. 

No one thinks you're winning here. Anyway, how did you meet her? What size is the pool? Above or in? Do you have to travel for work? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one thinks you're winning here. Anyway, how did you meet her? What size is the pool? Above or in? Do you have to travel for work? 

Sorry dude. You actually had three straight posts as an adult. Then you got frustrated and started with the you're a twat and your girl is damaged stuff. It's crazy what jealousy does to a person. Anyway, no going back to the adult stuff now.  It's been real.  You should try the adult stuff more.  Getting ready to have a home-cooked meal of chicken parmesan and angel hair pasta. Complete with garlic bread. Life is good.  Toodaloo

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

Cruise is two inches shorter, 31 years older, and Bieber actually does boxing training.  I'd bet against Bieber versus nearly every other 25 year old on the planet. But I think he chose his challenge very carefully.

Never fight someone everybody thinks you can beat. No matter how Cruise did, people would give him props for showing up (me included). I would not be surprised if someone Bieber's size and age showed up sometime, to put him in his place. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You actually had three straight posts as an adult.

When will you have three straight posts as an adult? So far you haven't managed one.

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sorry dude. You actually had three straight posts as an adult. Then you got frustrated and started with the you're a twat and your girl is damaged stuff. It's crazy what jealousy does to a person. Anyway, no going back to the adult stuff now.  It's been real.  You should try the adult stuff more.  Getting ready to have a home-cooked meal of chicken parmesan and angel hair pasta. Complete with garlic bread. Life is good.  Toodaloo

I love the smell of garlic bread in the evening. Smells like victory. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

HT works in a University that requires him to wear black Keds. Probably a lunch lady.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

HT works in a University that requires him to wear black Keds. Probably a lunch lady.

This is weird coming from you considering you're following Shotard around trying to get a mold of his c@ck, Queenie.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

They were Nikes. Switched to Skechers. What a difference. Only innthe summer though. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

More Sho diik stuff. Shocking.

creeper 🙄

You're the one looking for the c@ck mold for your gay cake. It appears that you actually like that stuff.

🤷‍♂️

You should hook up with the observer.  I'm sure he'll give you what you want too.

36 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lol. Go read from where I told him about the new girl and the house. Watch him try to be an adult and watch the anger come out with every subsequent post.  He is a textbook case of unhappy older man wondering where it went wrong. Plus, he's trapped now. So angry all the time.  I love it! 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol. Go read from where I told him about the new girl and the house. Watch him try to be an adult and watch the anger come out with every subsequent post.  He is a textbook case of unhappy older man wondering where it went wrong. Plus, he's trapped now. So angry all the time.  I love it! 

Isn't that cute? Look at you two coming in and trying to rescue each other.

You two are made for each other. You both have a weird fetish.

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

very risky business and would be a mission impossible.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

What does Tomato sauce taste like when it comes out the other end? Let us know. Lol. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Isn't that cute? Look at you two coming in and trying to rescue each other.

You two are made for each other. You both have a weird fetish.

Rescue? Lol.   WTH would either need rescue from? We've been delivering smackdowns.  MDC came in and pulled me off Hardcore so I wouldn't face manslaughter charges. 

1 minute ago, Bier Meister said:

very risky business and would be a mission impossible.

Anyone who thinks they can take Tom Cruise would definitely be on a minority report.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Rescue? Lol.   WTH would either need rescue from? We've been delivering smackdowns.  MDC came in and pulled me off Hardcore so I wouldn't face manslaughter charges. 

Yeah, okay. I think it was more like MDC came in and then pulled out of you hardcore.

Like I said, you were made for each other.