The Observer

Justin Bieber challenges Tom Cruise to a fight

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What does Tomato sauce taste like when it comes out the other end? Let us know. Lol. 

Don't know, but damn. She made it yesterday.  She's not even italian but makes the best sauce I ever had. 

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Anyone who thinks they can take Tom Cruise would definitely be on a minority report.

afterwards biebs is going to want a cocktail and few good men

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Don't know, but damn. She made it yesterday.  She's not even italian but makes the best sauce I ever had. 

Of course she does. 

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Tom Cruise would knock biebs into Oblivion.

Those two are Knight and Day

cruise is far and away the legend.  he will have bieber crying for his mummy

How about Newbie vs. De Niro?

My guess is they would end up making out for the night. And Newbie would end up sticking his tongue up in the end of De Niro. Or maybe the other way around. Or both.

They both like to talk big. Hot shot wannabes. But both actors in the end. Nothing else at all. 

19 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Cruise would beat the ever living fock out of Bieber even on his worst day. 

Agreed.  He's got the crazy and I have not idea why Beebs called him out, seems like an insecurity thing.

18 hours ago, The Observer said:

It was 9 months after I left my wife before I started seeing the blond. Another nine months after the blond until I started seeing the Muslim chick.  The 10 weeks before my current one was the shortest in my life. I usually like somet tme being single and living the lifestyle that you lied about living when you were a cop. I'm a pretty big deal in my area and the offers are never ending when I'm on the market. 

American Gigilo, Allentown remake?  :D

Is anyone going to jump on the "I'm a pretty big deal in my area" quote out of Newbie? I can't do it right now. Im laughing too hard. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is anyone going to jump on the "I'm a pretty big deal in my area" quote out of Newbie? I can't do it right now. Im laughing too hard. 

Nothing to jump on.  It's true. In the ten years since I left my wife, I've spent approximately 20 of those months single. I bet I've slept with 30 women in those 20 months. And that number could have easily been twice that if I wanted it to be.  If I dump my current girlfriend, my Facebook inbox would have a dozen messages from females in it in the first week. 

To be honest, my area isn't a treasure trove for available men, over 45, in great shape and with good money. So it's not like I'm slaying a ton of competition.

20 hours ago, The Observer said:

It was 9 months after I left my wife before I started seeing the blond. Another nine months after the blond until I started seeing the Muslim chick.  The 10 weeks before my current one was the shortest in my life. I usually like somet tme being single and living the lifestyle that you lied about living when you were a cop. I'm a pretty big deal in my area and the offers are never ending when I'm on the market. 

How many leather-bound books do you have, and does your apartment smell of rich mahogany?

1 minute ago, parrot said:

How many leather-bound books do you have, and does your apartment smell of rich mahogany?

Smells of cheap pine and Endust.