Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

CNN

I check it out..I think it is close to one of the worst examples of "journalism" ever to exist in the history of mankind, but I do check it out. 

Have you guys ever seen this goofball?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/06/10/politics/donald-trump-cnbc-tariffs-china-mexico/index.html

How can anyone call this journalism.  I mean my God.  It's so bad I actually am embarrassed for the guy that has to approve that for publication.

ETA:  Jesus-Hoppin-Christ...I just realized he's the EDITOR AT LARGE!!!    

I posted this at FBG too.....They are quite the CNN loving bunch over there, and I just can't see it

I don’t like any of the news. They are all biased pieces of sh1t. The days of unbiased facts are LONG passed us. Now it’s all opinion pieces with multiple heads arguing with each other to the tops of their voices. I usually have to collect info from both sides to piece together what ACTUALLY happened without all the spin added to it. 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don’t like any of the news. They are all biased pieces of sh1t. The days of unbiased facts are LONG passed us. Now it’s all opinion pieces with multiple heads arguing with each other to the tops of their voices. I usually have to collect info from both sides to piece together what ACTUALLY happened without all the spin added to it. 

I had to look a couple times cause I thought maybe this guy was supposed to be in the entertainment section..Cause I guess he was trying to be funny.  Absolutely horrible.  Problem is kids are seeing this crap..Kids that want to be journalists one day, kids that think this is how you write articles.  Gross

The liberal bias in the media is disgusting and creates so many problems and division in this country.

Just now, The Observer said:

I thought this was going to be another thread about them accusing Boeing of wrongdoing in the 737 Max crashes.

Nope....Still stand by that one however

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Nope....Still stand by that one however

Yeah, you really came out looking brilliant there. No reason whatsoever that CNN should have been accusing Boeing. 😆

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

The liberal bias in the media is disgusting and creates so many problems and division in this country.

Problem is liberals control the media and social network platforms. Say what you will, but liberals are pretty smart and innovative. They know how to connect with a lot of younger generations. Those generations LOVE sand CRAVE drama. Almost all their shows are about that. That’s how they get them into the news and politics. Create drama. They are stupid. They know what they are doing. Problem is it’s gonna backfire on them eventually. If there’s ever a major war or, God forbid, another civil war you think those kids are gonna even have the slightest chance at surviving? They can’t talk their way out of that or retreat to their safe space. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, you really came out looking brilliant there. No reason whatsoever that CNN should have been accusing Boeing. 😆

Did that conversation on the other bored.  Not gonna do it again here.  That, as I have said a million times, is a simple minded response. Of course it should be reported on.  CNN had an agenda because their CEO is very pro Trump.  And they laid it on full.  I completely believe that and will never change my opinion.

If you want to reply with little simple minded answers, that's fine, but I don't have time for it.

Seems like you post this same topic every other month or so. Why do you still continue to read CNN?

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Seems like you post this same topic every other month or so. Why do you still continue to read CNN?

You're right.  And I dont know.  I tolerate them for a few then it all builds up and I have to post about it 

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You're right.  And I dont know.  I tolerate them for a few then it all builds up and I have to post about it 

I decided major media companies are trash. I don’t even read fox anymore. There’s a few bloggers/YouTubes I trust and get all my news from them. Some left leaning, some right. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

It's very odd. Very strange obsession. Did Wolf Blitzer bang your mom or something? 

16 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I decided major media companies are trash. I don’t even read fox anymore. There’s a few bloggers/YouTubes I trust and get all my news from them. Some left leaning, some right. 

lol the farthest left person I will even listen to is Dave Rubin

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

lol the farthest left person I will even listen to is Dave Rubin

I guess mine would be Tim Pool

Nobody takes CNN as a serious news work anymore....right ?

What like 14 people world wide?

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Nobody takes CNN as a serious news work anymore....right ?

What like 14 people world wide?

Worldwide, it's far and away the most popular US network. Trump was whining about it a few weeks ago.   For some reason, Trump and Trump's sheep don't like CNN. Can't figure out why.  🤣

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I just listened to my first timcast today cause it was about vox 

Do you like him? I think he’s pretty good. 

36 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Worldwide, it's far and away the most popular US network. Trump was whining about it a few weeks ago.   For some reason, Trump and Trump's sheep don't like CNN. Can't figure out why.  🤣

But apparently the liberal slaves on the plantation love it!!!

If you can't see that CNN has been extremely biased in favor of Democrats than you are one of those aforementioned slaves on the plantation.

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Mebbe for the same reasons I still watch them. Perspective from the opposing side (in most cases) :dunno:

Pot...kettle

From CNN

For anyone who watches Fox News Channel, it's not at all surprising that its anchors and hosts (with few notable exceptions) talk up President Donald Trump while knocking down the Democrats running against him in 2020.

While that position puts Fox somewhere in the grey area between journalism and activism, it's not exactly new. There are ratings in partisanship -- so Fox News engages in partisanship.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/06/10/politics/joe-biden-age-fox-news-oldest-2020-democrats/index.html

I stopped frequenting CNN over a year ago, now when I indulge it is carefully executed to avoid some of the worst of them.

Just like Fox News, you have to know which personalities are legitimate reporters and which are just saying what they think the hacks want to hear.  Fox News has Chris Wallace and Shepard Smith. Both are legit and aren't afraid to call out injustices, even if they are committed by a Republican.  Not surprisingly, a lot of conservatives don't care for them and wish they'd be fired.

With CNN, there are a few really good Sunday morning hosts. Victor Blackwell and Fareed Zakaria are outstanding (although Zakaria is a genius who sometimes talk over the head of 50% of the viewers). Of the daily hosts, Wolf Blitzer and Chris Cuomo are the best. Cuomo will call out Democrats if he feels they are out of line.  Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and Erin Burnette hate Trump so much that they aren't even worth listening to.  They are the equivalent of Hannity and Carlson. Fun to watch if you want to hear someone hate as much as you do. But don't plan on learning anything factual.

FOX and CNN and the same thing and both trash. They’re both infotainment and barely qualify as news. This isn’t surprising or new.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

FOX and CNN and the same thing and both trash. They’re both infotainment and barely qualify as news. This isn’t surprising or new.

👍

People who go to CNN are people decidedly against Trump.  The piece posted above is just giving that audience what they want....highlighting how dumb our President sounds.  

Nothing on either is worth anyone's time.  They make more money off people hating the other than they do on people liking them. 

Anyone lumping Tucker and Hannity together obviously doesn't watch either. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Both are hacks who talk over their guests and stroke Trump's shaft every show. I didn't say they were the same person. I said you'll never learn anything watching their shows. It's where radicals righties go to hate the left even more.  I also spoke badly about a few CNN anchors.  I know it's shocking to hear someone discuss things non-biased and logical. You'll get over it I'm sure the posse will chime in and take you back to your safe space.  

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Both are hacks who talk over their guests and stroke Trump's shaft every show. I didn't say they were the same person. I said you'll never learn anything watching their shows. It's where radicals righties go to hate the left even more.  I also spoke badly about a few CNN anchors.  I know it's shocking to hear someone discuss things non-biased and logical. You'll get over it I'm sure the posse will chime in and take you back to your safe space.  

You watch?

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fox has these two plus Ingram and that Levin guy, then from CNN you have equally tragic dooshbags like Lemon and Cuomo, along with the less hateble Cooper and Blitzer.

Both outlets are just provocateur "journalism", but Fox admits it whereas CNN continues to try to pretend otherwise....I used to prefer CNN all the time, now I cannot tolerate it. At least Fox is honest about what they do.

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Fox has these two plus Ingram and that Levin guy, then from CNN you have equally tragic dooshbags like Lemon and Cuomo, along with the less hateble Cooper and Blitzer.

Both outlets are just provocateur "journalism", but Fox admits it whereas CNN continues to try to pretend otherwise....I used to prefer CNN all the time, now I cannot tolerate it. At least Fox is honest about what they do.

I've watched whole shows where Tucker never mentions Trump. Numerous times. He happens to be aligned with Trump on immigration. Always has been. Much of his program is about that. Hannity on the other hand has dedicated his show to defending Trump during the Russia Hoax and now calling for justice to those that broke our laws to spy on a political campaign. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I've watched whole shows where Tucker never mentions Trump. Numerous times. He happens to be aligned with Trump on immigration. Always has been. Much of his program is about that. Hannity on the other hand has dedicated his show to defending Trump during the Russia Hoax and now calling for justice to those that broke our laws to spy on a political campaign. Not that there's anything wrong with that. 

He's appeared on stage with Trump at rallies. He's used Michael Cohen as his lawyer. Hannity is just a Trump mouthpiece.  He doesn't even pretend to be an honest journalist anymore.  Zero credibility at this point. Zero. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He's appeared on stage with Trump at rallies. He's used Michael Cohen as his lawyer. Hannity is just a Trump mouthpiece.  He doesn't even pretend to be an honest journalist anymore.  Zero credibility at this point. Zero. 

Hannity has never been a journalist. He doesn’t do any reporting. He is and has always been a pundit. He’s arguably just a partisan cheerleader at this point.

30 minutes ago, MDC said:

Hannity has never been a journalist. He doesn’t do any reporting. He is and has always been a pundit. He’s arguably just a partisan cheerleader at this point.

He's a joke now. Can you imagine that he went up on stage at one of his pep rallies? And used Michael Cohen as his protector, too?   If Dictator Trump ever did actually create state radio, like they had in Nazi Germany, there is zero doubt that Hannity would be the central figure.  I'm just trying to figure out if he's going to stay on Fox when Trump's presidency is over. How do you rebound as a journalist after throwing away every shred of credibility?

Like I said, anyone equating Hannity to Carlson never watched both.