Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Didn't know this about 9/11

That's sadly incredible. Those poor souls basically vaporized into dust.

hell of a fire.

Giantsfans Brother concocted the whole thing to fake his own death - just to get away from GF.

Lot of mangled burned or crushed victims. Horrible stuff. The ones on video swan diving out the window were the lucky ones.

So, about a month after 9/11 I was asssigned to the fresh kills landfill on Staten Island for the recovery operation. They were loading up dump trucks from ground zero and bringing them there to be searched. They would feed it on to conveyer belts and we would sift through it looking for human remains, identification and so on. We had on the tyvek suits and a breathing apparatus that we were supposed to keep on for the 12 hours out there.  That didn't happen, too hot. Anyway, as I'm watching the conveyer go by I see all these bones and I stop the belt. I  filled up my bucket and brought it over to the FBI's forensic trailer. I thought I found some remains and some families could have a burial. Well, it was dark and it turns out the bones were from the restaurant in the WTC. False alarm, and I always thought that FBI agent thought I was a moron. I know, cool story bro. 

• Like 1

Why did tower 7 go down like a controlled demolition? It wasn't even hit by a plane.

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Why did tower 7 go down like a controlled demolition? It wasn't even hit by a plane.

the whole thing was rigged.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, about a month after 9/11 I was asssigned to the fresh kills landfill on Staten Island for the recovery operation. They were loading up dump trucks from ground zero and bringing them there to be searched. They would feed it on to conveyer belts and we would sift through it looking for human remains, identification and so on. We had on the tyvek suits and a breathing apparatus that we were supposed to keep on for the 12 hours out there.  That didn't happen, too hot. Anyway, as I'm watching the conveyer go by I see all these bones and I stop the belt. I  filled up my bucket and brought it over to the FBI's forensic trailer. I thought I found some remains and some families could have a burial. Well, it was dark and it turns out the bones were from the restaurant in the WTC. False alarm, and I always thought that FBI agent thought I was a moron. I know, cool story bro. 

Would have been funnier and a bit more embarrassing if in your story there was a fat guy further up the conveyer eating KFC.

I think I got something!!!  

28 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Would have been funnier and a bit more embarrassing if in your story there was a fat guy further up the conveyer eating KFC.

I think I got something!!!  

Ha! I have some good ones from that time. Caught one of the Red Cross girls sucking off a fireman. Those chicks couldn't get enough FD cack. Mostly mid westerners. Some pretty decent ones. Mostly fuglies but Firemen don't care. I think one was named Gloria. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No no, that actually is a cool story.

I'm sure you have lots of them from the force. Feel free to share. 

4 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Missing victims were pulverized or incinerated.

I had heard they had volunteers collecting fragmented remains in 5 gallon buckets.

Volunteers were not permitted within ground zero after the first few days. It was treated like a crime scene. Well, as close as you could get. All recovery was conducted by NYPD and NYFD and other agencies once some sense of order was put in place. 

15 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

This is what disappointed me most.  The government went through all of the trouble to get pilots and planes and time everything perfectly to make it seem like the jet fuel weakened the steel and made it collapse, and fly the plane into the Pentagon, then just decided to take a short cut and hire an everyday demolition company to take down 7 World Trade Center.  Very sloppy conspiring. 👎

• Haha 1