Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

CNN front page claiming FOX News trying to put doubts in voters minds about Biden.

8 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think CNN showed a lack of restraint on too many occasions as well. They want to leverage situations to their advantage, and have been caught up in situations like the Smollett thing, and shown to be just a little clownish. I tend to attribute it to the 24x7 news setup, that CNN themselves trail blazed.  They are too quick to leap on to something that feeds into their ideological dogma.

They all jumped on the Smollett thing. If a celebrity gets jumped and there's a police report, it's newsworthy. None of the other networks waited to report it either. Why would they?  Because Smollett claimed the attackers were wearing MAGA hats, and Trump chose CNN as his enemy, Smollett somehow became synonymous with CNN.  Smollett and Smollett only is the bad guy in that whole situation. CNN would have reported it if it was Ted Nugent who got jumped, too. It's news.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

They all jumped on the Smollett thing. If a celebrity gets jumped and there's a police report, it's newsworthy. None of the other networks waited to report it either. Why would they?  Because Smollett claimed the attackers were wearing MAGA hats, and Trump chose CNN as his enemy, Smollett somehow became synonymous with CNN.  Smollett and Smollett only is the bad guy in that whole situation. CNN would have reported it if it was Ted Nugent who got jumped, too. It's news.

Trump chose CNN as his enemy? 🤣 And of course if it was Nugent that did that CNN would have been all over it.

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Remember that time you said you’d punch Biden’s teeth out? That was funny. 😂 

Nope never said that. Fake news. I said I would crack his teeth down his throat.  I don't take kindly pedophiles. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

12th Doosh also said he would beat up Jimmy Kimmel and me. He is very badass and tough, according to himself, in his imagination, online. :thumbsup:

Correct. I don't like pedophiles or pedophile supporters. 

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Nope never said that. Fake news. I said I would crack his teeth down his throat.  I don't take kindly pedophiles. 

That was hilarious. :clap:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

I always considered MSNBC a joke network too. a left-wing Fox News.  Trump made CNN his target because he knew that to fool the people, he needed to make them doubt what they were seeing with their own eyes. One thing standing in his way to getting away with the crimes and racism and hatred was the people getting the news. Very early in the process, he started talking crap about CNN. Refused to be interviewed by them, and eventually, started calling them enemy of the people. Of course CNN reacted. The world's biggest and most popular news network wasn't about to stand by while it's reputation was being attacked. I agree, at this point, CNN is no different than MSNBC. But like their famous ads state, this is an apple. And no matter how much Trump tries to deny the truth, a banana is never going to be an apple.   Once Trump is gone, they will return to being center/slightly left of center, as they've always been.   Nothing about this Presidency is normal.

Can you make up your mind if you think trump is a genius or a retard?

6 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Correct. I don't like pedophiles or pedophile supporters. 

What a heroic stance to take. Most people love them.  😆

• Haha 1

Only an idiot thinks CNN is the progressive news network. They are hard left. Fox has been compensated too since Brazile was hired. It’s what I would consider a center news network now. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Can you make up your mind if you think trump is a genius or a retard?

You get good at what you've done all your life.  He's good at self-promoting and covering his tracks.  Only only has to hear him speak to determine his intelligence.  The Moon is part of Mars. Frederick Douglass is still alive. Windmills give you noise cancer..... I'm pretty sure we're in agreement there.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

You get good at what you've done all your life.  He's good at self-promoting and covering his tracks.  Only only has to hear him speak to determine his intelligence.  The Moon is part of Mars. Frederick Douglass is still alive. Windmills give you noise cancer..... I'm pretty sure we're in agreement there.

You think you’re more intelligent than Trump?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Well, someone else gave them their job. Big difference is one of them is unskilled and uneducated. The other one is Trump. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Only an idiot thinks CNN is the progressive news network. They are hard left. Fox has been compensated too since Brazile was hired. It’s what I would consider a center news network now. 

Well duh. Of course it is. That's the point of it. To brainwash it's viewers into thinking the radical looniness of the far right is supposed to be center.  There's has never been a more slanted news personality in the history of television than Sean Hannity. And he's the staple of Fox News. They are a long, long way from center.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Careful: 12th Doosh might punch your teeth out too. :o

He might want to wait till I'm 80, too. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Take away real estate, self-promotion, and avoiding jail time, and yes. I'm much smarter than Trump. I believe over 50% of the country is. Probably much more.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, someone else gave them their job. Big difference is one of them is unskilled and uneducated. The other one is Trump. 

Trump is skilled?  At what?  Bankruptcies?  He would have made more money if he just invested what daddy gave him than he has with his dealings. I told you, Trump's only skill is promotion. 

Just now, The Observer said:

Take away real estate, self-promotion, and avoiding jail time, and yes. I'm much smarter than Trump. I believe over 50% of the country is. Probably much more.

In what ways are you smarter than him? 

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

In what ways are you smarter than him? 

I'm not getting into a debate about your idol's intelligence. You'd drink his bathwater. The man is a bumbling idiot. He thinks windmills cause noise cancer. If you hear him speak and think he's intelligent, then it says more about your own intelligence than it does his.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump is skilled?  At what?  Bankruptcies?  He would have made more money if he just invested what daddy gave him than he has with his dealings. I told you, Trump's only skill is promotion. 

Winning a presidential election against a heavily favored candidate who had the media promoting her.

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm not getting into a debate about your idol's intelligence. You'd drink his bathwater. The man is a bumbling idiot. He thinks windmills cause noise cancer. If you hear him speak and think he's intelligent, then it says more about your own intelligence than it does his.

No I wouldn’t, lol. Listen there are people on this board who are smarter than him in an academia sorta way, but you definitely aren’t one of them. 

Had you had the same opportunity as him ($1mil from his father) you would’ve spent it all on cocaine and hookers. 

The man is smart. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No I wouldn’t, lol. Listen there are people on this board who are smarter than him in an academia sorta way, but you definitely aren’t one of them. 

Had you had the same opportunity as him ($1mil from his father) you would’ve spent it all on cocaine and hookers. 

You may be right about the cocaine and hookers.

1 minute ago, Reality said:

There is no point in arguing...

Dunning-Kruger, look it up fellas.

In affect. Text book. 

CNN's chyron (word crawl at the bottom of the screen) said that Biden eviscerated Trump in the speech he gave today. Before he gave it. 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Well duh. Of course it is. That's the point of it. To brainwash it's viewers into thinking the radical looniness of the far right is supposed to be center.  There's has never been a more slanted news personality in the history of television than Sean Hannity. And he's the staple of Fox News. They are a long, long way from center.

The problem with this is that the "far right" is an extremely small, and virtually insignificant, portion of the population.  Networks like CNN and MSNBC, as well as nation papers like NYT and WaPo, try to convince the lefties that it's a major part of the population.  Normal people, i.e., general conservatives and liberals know this which is why they don't pay attention to those major outlets.  It's the reason they have to keep screaming louder and louder.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The problem with this is that the "far right" is an extremely small, and virtually insignificant, portion of the population.  Networks like CNN and MSNBC, as well as nation papers like NYT and WaPo, try to convince the lefties that it's a major part of the population.  Normal people, i.e., general conservatives and liberals know this which is why they don't pay attention to those major outlets.  It's the reason they have to keep screaming louder and louder.

Are there really any 'general conservatives' left?  They've all followed Trump like the he was the Pied Piper down a road of throwing brown babies in cages and wanting Muslim bans, total disregard for the deficit, and abortion recipients thrown in jail.  The days of the traditional conservative look to be dead.  Trump has taken the entire party down a very dark, hateful road. And every single one of them is petrified to speak out or not march in lock step with him.  Scary stuff.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Are there really any 'general conservatives' left?  They've all followed Trump like the he was the Pied Piper down a road of throwing brown babies in cages and wanting Muslim bans, total disregard for the deficit, and abortion recipients thrown in jail.  The days of the traditional conservative look to be dead.  Trump has taken the entire party down a very dark, hateful road. And every single one of them is petrified to speak out or not march in lock step with him.  Scary stuff.

You scared of your shadow too ? My god. Shut that dumb maddow dude off...he's pussified the fock out of you. 

Didn't the putting kids in cages thing happen under Obama? Wasn't it Trump that stopped it? Just checking. Hit me with a like if I have this right. Thanks. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn't the putting kids in cages thing happen under Obama? Wasn't it Trump that stopped it? Just checking. Hit me with a like if I have this right. Thanks. 

Yep

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The Obama administration held children unaccompanied by adults, in holding cells until they could contact a parent. These were all kids old enough to attempt the trek on their own.  A far cry from tearing 6 month old babies from their mother's arms and caging them. And not even having a system to reunite them.

I'm going to hit you with a like anyway, because I know you have little else in life.  Here you go...

14 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

LOL

The real Observer has spoken!

My response to their Obama-did-it-first talking point is what I like to call 'a silencer'.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

My response to their Obama-did-it-first talking point is what I like to call 'a silencer'.

I was talking about Mike

35 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The Obama administration held children unaccompanied by adults, in holding cells until they could contact a parent. These were all kids old enough to attempt the trek on their own.  A far cry from tearing 6 month old babies from their mother's arms and caging them. And not even having a system to reunite them.

I'm going to hit you with a like anyway, because I know you have little else in life.  Here you go...

Pictures from 2014 tell a vastly different story. Brainwashed. 

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

I was talking about Mike

Oh gotcha. I was talking about my silencing of Drobeski and Hardcore.

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Pictures from 2014 tell a different story.  You're brainwashed, you know that, right? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pictures from 2014 tell a different story.  You're brainwashed, you know that, right? 

Lol. Yes, I certainly know that brainwashing is involved.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Your posts are so dumb, so out of touch and so not based in reality that no one knows what to say anymore. 

Hilarious that you're patting yourself on the back for "silencing" people.  🤣

• Haha 1

People aren't watching television news anymore, the entire financial news paradigm is shifting. First rate quality online content can be made cheaply by a guy in his spare room, often times it's a spin you agree with intended for a niche audience, that's making a decent living doing it and it's making the more corporate media people scared for a loss of income and job losses and they're thrashing out in rage as their boat and the boats around them sink