Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

CNN front page claiming FOX News trying to put doubts in voters minds about Biden.

19 hours ago, The Observer said:

Are there really any 'general conservatives' left?  They've all followed Trump like the he was the Pied Piper down a road of throwing brown babies in cages and wanting Muslim bans, total disregard for the deficit, and abortion recipients thrown in jail.  The days of the traditional conservative look to be dead.  Trump has taken the entire party down a very dark, hateful road. And every single one of them is petrified to speak out or not march in lock step with him.  Scary stuff.

Trump's policies are general conservative policies.  Pretty much where they've always been.  Most general conservatives don't care about the high school drama that the left seems to dwell on.  I mean, you can pretend that the democrats never "caged babies" or pretend that the "Muslim ban" was to keep ALL Muslim's out, or pretend that prior presidents didn't disregard the deficit, or pretend that Trump and other republicans want to put women in jail for abortions... that's fine, but that's your fault for believing the liberal media.  I mean, real life and the world that the leftist media portray are two entirely different things.  That's "Scary stuff".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Trump's policies are general conservative policies.  Pretty much where they've always been.  Most general conservatives don't care about the high school drama that the left seems to dwell on.  I mean, you can pretend that the democrats never "caged babies" or pretend that the "Muslim ban" was to keep ALL Muslim's out, or pretend that prior presidents didn't disregard the deficit, or pretend that Trump and other republicans want to put women in jail for abortions... that's fine, but that's your fault for believing the liberal media.  I mean, real life and the world that the leftist media portray are two entirely different things.  That's "Scary stuff".

#anotherobserverbeatdown

I want to take a moment and point out that this is a fabulous response. And should be pinned as to how one should respond in a political thread.  While I disagree on several points that TBay made regarding caging babies and Muslims, he stated his opinion, told me where he thought I was wrong, and made his own points. All without once calling me stupid or gay or any other fourth grade insult.

sdork, 12th Man, Drobeski, Mr Hand, Hardcore......please refer to this often. It will seriously make you all appear to be 40 years more mature if you can learn that people are allowed to have different opinions than you. 

Again, solid work TBayXXXVII   👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I want to take a moment and point out that this is a fabulous response. And should be pinned as to how one should respond in a political thread.  While I disagree on several points that TBay made regarding caging babies and Muslims, he stated his opinion, told me where he thought I was wrong, and made his own points. All without once calling me stupid or gay or any other fourth grade insult.

sdork, 12th Man, Drobeski, Mr Hand, Hardcore......please refer to this often. It will seriously make you all appear to be 40 years more mature if you can learn that people are allowed to have different opinions than you. 

Both reported!

Wow TB crushed the homophobic mongoloid, nice work. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Wow TB crushed the homophobic mongoloid, nice work. 

I'm glad it impressed you. Copy and paste it and keep it in a Word document. When you're getting frustrated because I'm manhandling you, read it and try to post in a similar way.   👍

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I made a point in the other thread. You won't answer it. Your critique rings hollow. 

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I'm glad it impressed you. Copy and paste it and keep it in a Word document. When you're getting frustrated because I'm manhandling you, read it and try to post in a similar way.   👍

You keep tooting how you're the one owning everyone, but the evidence speaks for itself: post after post after post shows you getting ripped to shreds.  It's not even debatable at this point.

You should quit while you're behind.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

if you can learn that people are allowed to have different opinions than you. 

LMAO.....liberals are the most intolerant people there are.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You keep tooting how you're the one owning everyone, but the evidence speaks for itself: post after post after post shows you getting ripped to shreds.  It's not even debatable at this point.

You should quit while you're behind.

Let me explain to you how mob mentality works.  There is absolutely nothing I could ever post that would make one of the Trumpeteers concede that I've made a good point. Nothing. It's not how the mob works.  Day in and day out, I offer my thoughts and give my opinions. And have ten people attacking me. I don't expect any of them to agree. And I fully expect a few will claim that I'm getting 'owned'. lol   I guess if a poster has 10 people constantly telling him he's stupid and w brainwashed liberal, with no one saying he's absolutely correct, it appears that he is, in fact,  getting owned.  I have no problem with that. In fact, I enjoy it.  Holding my own every single day in a 10 on 1 battle is quite rewarding.  I highly doubt I will ever 'quit while I'm behind'.  But thanks for your concern. 👍

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let me explain to you how mob mentality works.  There is absolutely nothing I could ever post that would make one of the Trumpeteers concede that I've made a good point. Nothing. It's not how the mob works.  Day in and day out, I offer my thoughts and give my opinions. And have ten people attacking me. I don't expect any of them to agree. And I fully expect a few will claim that I'm getting 'owned'. lol   I guess if a poster has 10 people constantly telling him he's stupid and w brainwashed liberal, with no one saying he's absolutely correct, it appears that he is, in fact,  getting owned.  I have no problem with that. In fact, I enjoy it.  Holding my own every single day in a 10 on 1 battle is quite rewarding.  I highly doubt I will ever 'quit while I'm behind'.  But thanks for your concern. 👍

Poor attention-starved unemployed guy.  Someone on this bored must be able to diagnose the particular personality disorder you suffer from.

11 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Poor attention-starved unemployed guy.  Someone on this bored must be able to diagnose the particular personality disorder you suffer from.

Love the attention.  So you may be onto something there.  ;)    Unemployed?  I've worked since the day I turned 14. Only time I was ever unemployed was late 2008/early 2009 when my company went under during the Bush recession. But maybe that qualifies for a lifelong nickname. I've been called worse.   As for a personality diagnosis, I'd be more concerned with the fragile nancies who need the security of an echo chamber and absolutely lose their minds when one person dare disagree with the mob-think.  You have a great day now.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Love the attention.  So you may be onto something there.  ;)    Unemployed?  I've worked since the day I turned 14. 

Oh, so only a week ago.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Sick burn!

Here's a little fashion tip. Red shirt for you is a big no, no. :shocking: Red and orange don't go well together.  Just a tip.  

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Sick burn!

It's so easy it's like taking candy from a baby.  I told you this yesterday as you were getting shredded.  Nothing has changed since then.

5 hours ago, The Observer said:

Love the attention.  So you may be onto something there.  ;)    Unemployed?  I've worked since the day I turned 14. Only time I was ever unemployed was late 2008/early 2009 when my company went under during the Bush recession. But maybe that qualifies for a lifelong nickname. I've been called worse.   As for a personality diagnosis, I'd be more concerned with the fragile nancies who need the security of an echo chamber and absolutely lose their minds when one person dare disagree with the mob-think.  You have a great day now.

You've spent the past week and a half posting here all day.  Plus, you lie a lot.  Mentally ill.  It's a tossup between you and Wiff as to who has the human skinsuit in a pit in their basement.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

You've spent the past week and a half posting here all day.  Plus, you lie a lot.  Mentally ill.  It's a tossup between you and Wiff as to who has the human skinsuit in a pit in their basement.

Never lie.  Wishing I was doesn't make it so. 

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Oh newbie, I forgot you were here.  You may go now.

LOL

Nice Tombstone reference

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Wishing Hillary was president doesn't make it so.

Exactly.

Here's the entire....entire point behind 90% of the arguing on this board - Trump.

Libs pissed that Trump is president is the root.

Here's the problem for libs -- there is NOTHING you can do about it.  You can cry, whine, say this or that, and conservatives will fire back, with their own stuff.

When the dust settles, uhh...why waste your breath?  He's your president.  Let's see you change it.    Go.

Hmm. Yeah. That's what I thought.

Hate too roon things, but the whole point, raison d'être of Conservatism, was/is Financial. 

Trumps cut and spend policies have driven away true Conservatives.

Well that, and all the stupid...

56 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

:sleep:   Joe is looking like he might not make the Primary let alone the General election.

Joe will either win the Dem primary or be the second place finisher.

27 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The media is trying to push Warren now. There's like 1/1024th chance of her winning the primary.

The media is the enemy of the DNC. Yet the Dems are addicted to it. I suppose that is problem with any addiction. Warren really isn't Presidential material, but I agree that she is the media's preferred candidate.

15 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

The media is the enemy of the DNC. Yet the Dems are addicted to it. I suppose that is problem with any addiction. Warren really isn't Presidential material, but I agree that she is the media's preferred candidate.

That'll change 10 times in the next year.  Mayor Pete was everyone's darling a month ago.

Why on earth would a straight white male who believes in law and order ever vote for a democrat as they are currently constructed? What's innit for them besides Orange man bad? 

The Democrats have tilted way too hard to a radical ideology, they are just intolerable at this point.

5 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The Democrats have tilted way too hard to a radical ideology, they are just intolerable at this point.

Everything in politics is a reaction to something else. You want to elect a black man? We'll elect a racist. You want to elect a racist? We'll elect a radical lefty.  It'll all continue until the people get fed up with extremists and bring things back to the middle by electing a moderate.

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Yep.  It's getting to the point where they are moving closer to Marxism/communism every day. 

Heck, this is the party that is supposed to the party of free speech yet is actively trying to censor opposing voices. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Everything in politics is a reaction to something else. You want to elect a black man? We'll elect a racist. You want to elect a racist? We'll elect a radical lefty.  It'll all continue until the people get fed up with extremists and bring things back to the middle by electing a moderate.

it's clear that you have no idea what extremist or racist means.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I hope you don't really think like that.....   🤨

3 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I hope you don't really think like that.....   🤨

100%.   Trump and his base are a direct result of a black man winning the Presidency. Radical lefties like AOC are the reaction to someone like Trump. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

100%.   Trump and his base are a direct result of a black man winning the Presidency. Radical lefties like AOC are the reaction to someone like Trump. For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Again, just more false liberal talking points.  Yawn.

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That is a sick mentality, and I know you are not alone in that sickness.  It's a sad state where this is how people have learned how to think. 😟

• Like 1