Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

CNN front page claiming FOX News trying to put doubts in voters minds about Biden.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

There would be plenty to question had he been born on the moon too, but he wasn't, he was born in the US State of Hawaii, documented by his birth certificate and a newspaper notification.     

No one is questioning that at this time

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

Not for people born in states of the US, though.  

Don't have time to rehash this anymore.

Concur.

Anyone else notice that MDC's and selfie's thumbnails kind of look the same?   If you squint, there is no difference.

On 6/12/2019 at 1:02 PM, The Observer said:

I want to take a moment and point out that this is a fabulous response. And should be pinned as to how one should respond in a political thread.  While I disagree on several points that TBay made regarding caging babies and Muslims, he stated his opinion, told me where he thought I was wrong, and made his own points. All without once calling me stupid or gay or any other fourth grade insult.

sdork, 12th Man, Drobeski, Mr Hand, Hardcore......please refer to this often. It will seriously make you all appear to be 40 years more mature if you can learn that people are allowed to have different opinions than you. 

Again, solid work TBayXXXVII   👍

Oh, I'm sorry, are you stupid or gay?  I'm sorry I didn't refer to you as such. LOL

Seriously though, I think the problem is that the appearance of the "far right" exists because the left is moving too far left.  If 0 is the normal "Center", most right leaning independents are between 0 and 2, while 95% of general conservatives range between 3 and 5, the stricter conservatives (about 4%), being between 6-8, with only about 1% being the real whacko nutjobs in the 9-10 range.  On the left, it used to be the same... but today, the 0-2 left leaning liberals are now right leaning because center has shifted left because of how far the left is going.  The further and further left the left goes, the further and further the right appears to be.  The problem isn't the right, it's the left.  The far leftist media, politicians, and education system keep moving further left and telling you have many extreme rightists there are.  The thing is, there aren't many.  When people swallow that garbage, it's where you get a separation of reality, and the leftist.

The biggest problem in this country is the lack of true identity the left really has.  The right is about smaller government, state's rights, and capitalism... always has, always will be.  The left is all about "the opposite of the right".  Back in the day, the left were all the hippy free speech people.  The right came along and now are all for it.  Now, because the left can't hammer the right for that, they now want to restrict free speech.  The left has become that annoying 4 year old who's crying and having a temper tantrum whenever mommy or daddy don't give him ice cream.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Anyone else notice that MDC's and selfie's thumbnails kind of look the same?   If you squint, there is no difference.

Thought the same thing yesterday.