RB 9 75.00% 3 25.00% 6 50.00% 7 58.33%
QB 0   0 0.00% 2 16.67% 0 0.00%
TE 0   3 25.00% 0 0.00% 0 0.00%
  Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8
WR 8 66.67%            
RB 1 8.33%            
QB 2 16.67%            
TE 1 8.33%            

I'm not a massive take-a-QB early type of guy in most of my fantasy football endeavors. I have that reputation here because I have always believed you guys have some sort of contest to see who can pick theirs last creating incredible value at the position. Thus far, I haven't seen the value necessary to take one yet. Would have taken Mahomes at 3.08 and Rodgers and/or Watson at 6.05. Will I take someone at 7.08? Maybe. Depends. 

QB's are almost the new kickers unless you play in a 2qb or superflex. Then again I've been a late QB drafter my entire FF career

2 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

I'm not a massive take-a-QB early type of guy in most of my fantasy football endeavors. I have that reputation here because I have always believed you guys have some sort of contest to see who can pick theirs last creating incredible value at the position. Thus far, I haven't seen the value necessary to take one yet. Would have taken Mahomes at 3.08 and Rodgers and/or Watson at 6.05. Will I take someone at 7.08? Maybe. Depends. 

translation.......if he were closer to the turn he'd have taken two already.

1 minute ago, remote controller said:

translation.......if he were closer to the turn he'd have taken two already.

Shut up, old man. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Shut up, old man. :lol:

😂

My attention will be diverted some from Thursday to Sunday... June Mock updates may come a bit slower... 

I was very excited to get David Montgomery as my RB3 in the 6th round.  With the Bear's new offense I think he has a ton of potential to finish the year as a RB1.  He offers a ton of value where he's going in drafts.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I was very excited to get David Montgomery as my RB3 in the 6th round.  With the Bear's new offense I think he has a ton of potential to finish the year as a RB1.  He offers a ton of value where he's going in drafts.

Plus, he fits your take players from the state of Iowa narrative... 

Just now, Fumbleweed said:

Plus, he fits your take players from the state of Iowa narrative... 

I can't stand Iowa State though.  It has more to do with being a Bear's fan and I just think he's fantastic RB.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I can't stand Iowa State though.  It has more to do with being a Bear's fan and I just think he's fantastic RB.

Kidding. Yeah, I was going to take him in the next round if he fell that far to have in combination with Cohen. I like both guys in that offense. Just felt like Cohen was an ideal #3 RB given his scoring pattern. Montgomery has more upside obviously. 

Let's go for the home run.

I was considering Hill in round 5, if he gets 6 games, that's still 10 games of one of the most explosive WRs in the league.

You guys devastated my RB list!! Montgomery, Penny, Guise... jeez!

guess I’ll zig where you all zag and go WR. 

QBs: I can go either way and wait or take one early if the value is there, i.e. BPA. And, this year I saw value with Mahomes at 3.03 and he wouldn’t have been there at 4 for me. Would have preferred to wait, but I do that with TEs!

Ebron probably won't get 13 TDs again, but it's a long way back to my next pick, and he was easily the best available.

Hoping I can get one more really good year out of Brees before he really declines.  I wanted to fill in my QB position sooner than later at this point in the draft.

Fumbleweed, I'd appreciate it if you stop reading my draft notes.

Thanks bunches.

Dan

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Fumbleweed, I'd appreciate it if you stop reading my draft notes.

Thanks bunches.

Dan

Pettis isn't a big name, but with Jimmy G back this season and little competition for catches outside of George Kittle, I can see a real uptick in his production. I like him in the #3 WR role. 

Not having anything to do with the pick of Tyreek Hill.... I thought about grabbing him myself... but as for the situation as a whole, I don't see why the chiefs have no released him. He has a history, audio exists... how much different is this than the video of Hunt? 1 video, no prior history.

I love watching the talent of Hill but the chiefs should be consistent.

The official story is that the team released Hunt because he lied to them about what happened. Then the video came out, showing exactly what occurred.

23 hours ago, Fumbleweed said:

My attention will be diverted some from Thursday to Sunday... June Mock updates may come a bit slower... 

We should give him Sammy Baugh......he needs a QB and Sammy punts and covers too.

• Like 1

Tevin coleman. My first snipe

18 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Tevin coleman. My first snipe

:cheers:

Sorry. Daughter in a wreck this morning. She’s fine. Will pick shortly.

23 minutes ago, Fumbleweed said:

Glad she's okay. You're fine.

1 hour ago, Fumbleweed said:

You need title care of family First and Foremost!! This little mock draft is of much less concern.

My thoughts are with you, her and your family. See you when it gets styled out. Take care.

2 hours ago, remote controller said:

I like Robb's start.  He even took the first QB.  If he hits on Gurley and Lockett steps up as some predict, he should be real solid.

I appreciate your kind comments. I will wait to see how else I Draft before thinking it’s great draft. Thanks again!!

Fumble took the only WR I was contemplating.

Reaching for Peterson but this should be a run heavy offense and the other back (idk if he got drafted yet) just doesn't seem right.

Only issue with my backs now is bye weeks. 

34 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Fumble took the only WR I was contemplating.

Reaching for Peterson but this should be a run heavy offense and the other back (idk if he got drafted yet) just doesn't seem right.

Only issue with my backs now is bye weeks. 

Don't want to hear about your bye week problems. You took my running back, and admittedly took him early.

1 minute ago, remote controller said:

mind numbing pace today

molasses 

Apologies for my part in that. Won’t happen again.