Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

fast food grievances

just went thru my local burger king to get a sausage biscuit at @ 10:00 a.m. they told me they didn't have any more biscuits so i said can you just put it on a crossaint?  they said no they would have to upcharge me.  I told them it's their problem they don't have any biscuits and they should let me have it for the same price as the biscuit.  they didn't so I just called corporate and lady agreed with me of course because i am in the right here.  so waiting on a call back to see how they plan to rectify this.  sure they will offer a gift card or something.  why would the store be so stupid as to tick off a customer over swapping a croissant in for a biscuit?  that's pretty ridiculous on their part.  I'm sure you all have some similar stories

• Like 1

I'm still uneasy about the 'Tip jar' at fast food windows.

Seems damn near every bbq joint here has one.. Idk, maybe they don't consider bbq fast food - but I'm still getting my food thru a drive thru - so wtf? :unsure:

oh and just thought of another one.  one of my customers is a pizza delivery guy and he always says how people think they delivery charge that they have put into the receipt goes to the driver so a lot of people think that's basically giving him a tip.  which of course the majority goes to the company and is just a sneaky way of them collecting more money while the customer has no idea.  

Life was much simpler when all you had to worry about was some kid taking a dump in the meat at Taco Bell. 

I got one...

Dunkin doughnuts vy me ran 2 bagle bacon egg and cheese for $5 special.. I order the special with no bacon and they charged me $7 and I said it's 2 for $5 and said they couldn't give me the special price because I said no bacon

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

I got one...

Dunkin doughnuts vy me ran 2 bagle bacon egg and cheese for $5 special.. I order the special with no bacon and they charged me $7 and I said it's 2 for $5 and said they couldn't give me the special price because I said no bacon

The big question here is WHY NO BACON!!! 

1 minute ago, bandrus1 said:

I got one...

I'm with Dunkin on this one.  Who doesn't like bacon?

3 minutes ago, kutulu said:

I would blame this on the stupidity of our youth today. The dumbasss probably didn't know any better. 

• Like 1

You know how they say the quarter pounder is a quarter pound before cooking? Well how the hell am I supposed to know that? What are they going to do? Hand me a raw Patty and a scale?

• Haha 1

They ran out of fruit cocktail so they gave me extra blueberry pancakes. Hey, fruits fruit.

I was at Wendy's near me.  Only one person behind the counter spoke english and he was working the Register and the Drive through.  Everyone else knew how to make the food.  So the food was getting made and piling up behind the counter because no one knew english.  15 people waiting for food, and 15 orders of food just sitting there waiting for the one guy to give it to people.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I was at Wendy's near me.  Only one person behind the counter spoke english and he was working the Register and the Drive through.  Everyone else knew how to make the food.  So the food was getting made and piling up behind the counter because no one knew english.  15 people waiting for food, and 15 orders of food just sitting there waiting for the one guy to give it to people.

Initiative. Take it.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Is there any thread that you can't manage to slip in your complaints about immigrants or anyone different than you?  lol  Have you considered moving to Norway?

The grilled chicken sandwich at Wendy's is pretty freakin good and it's not guilt inducing. 

The disgusting white trash that work there. 

I was at a panda express and met some chick named Gloria.  She was a little chunky, but sometimes everyone needs a slumpbuster and  she was dtf and did some cool stuff with her tongue and chopsticks.  I really don't like them not getting an order right.  Sometimes there is no time to wait for the remake, and then do you trust when it gets to you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I try to remember these people are working for $7/hour and not expect much from them.

maybe in 2010 they made $7 AN HOUR

Just like most people from s-hole countries, selfie gets kicked out of the snowdome and then tries to turn this place into it. 🤣

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Is there any thread that you can't manage to slip in your complaints about immigrants or anyone different than you?  lol  Have you considered moving to Norway?

Expecting beaners to speak English in the United States is a reasonable request. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Expecting beaners to speak English in the United States is a reasonable request. 

Especially if they are going to working here and communicating with Americans. 

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

I am pretty left on social issues, but if you are going to be working with the public you need to speak the universal language of the country you live in.

This one time I ordered a triple bacon cheeseburger, Biggie baconator fries and a Diet Coke from the Wendy’s drive through. When I got back to the office though the cheeseburger had a big bite taken out of it already, the fries weren’t biggie - medium at best - and the coke was regular. They didn’t even include the plastic fork and knife I specifically asked for!

When I went back to the drive through I had to wait 15 minutes just to complain and of course they said that I took the bite out of the burger and ate the fries? So I said what about the knife and fork? And the lady at the window looked at my gut and said “Maybe you swallowed them.”

Well that was very hurtful so of course I left. I wanted to throw the food out but that would have been wasteful. Besides I am short on cash and I sure was hungry. 

:(

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, t.j. booker said:

This one time I ordered a triple bacon cheeseburger, Biggie baconator fries and a Diet Coke from the Wendy’s drive through. When I got back to the office though the cheeseburger had a big bite taken out of it already, the fries weren’t biggie - medium at best - and the coke was regular. They didn’t even include the plastic fork and knife I specifically asked for!

When I went back to the drive through I had to wait 15 minutes just to complain and of course they said that I took the bite out of the burger and ate the fries? So I said what about the knife and fork? And the lady at the window looked at my gut and said “Maybe you swallowed them.”

Well that was very hurtful so of course I left. I wanted to throw the food out but that would have been wasteful. Besides I am short on cash and I sure was hungry. 

A small bite taken out you can handle. At least Gloria's bull didn't slap his big black cack all over your meal before you ate it. 

3 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

You really have to find a way to work the small pen1s size in there. That is always the money line.

7 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Now that Newbie is back maybe you should ask him for some help? Just make sure you tell him he worked really hard or he may crush his girlfriends thigh again. Poor thing must have a severe bruise at this point 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, The Observer said:

He didn't do that. He made a comment that many of the people there didn't speak English as it was a major part of the story relating to this thread. Is there any thread that you can't manage to slip in showing what a troll you are?

14 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I am pretty left on social issues, but if you are going to be working with the public you need to speak the universal language of the country you live in.

Sadly, they are.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

He didn't do that. He made a comment that many of the people there didn't speak English as it was a major part of the story relating to this thread. Is there any thread that you can't manage to slip in showing what a troll you are?

It's exactly what he did, Tard.  Go back to school.

Just now, The Observer said:

It's exactly what he did, Tard.  Go back to school.

Tard? I think that is something grade school kids say. 🤣

16 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

I actually don't have a problem with this. I think it should be discussed.  However, we'd need to keep in mind that it wasn't a requirement that our forefathers had in mind when forming the country. Plenty of old time Italians were here and never learned English.  If they want to implement English as a requirement, they'd need to supply the education. Or figure how to pay for it.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I actually don't have a problem with this. I think it should be discussed.  However, we'd need to keep in mind that it wasn't a requirement that our forefathers had in mind when forming the country. Plenty of old time Italians were here and never learned English.  If they want to implement English as a requirement, they'd need to supply the education. Or figure how to pay for it.

So it's our job to pay for illegals to learn how to speak our language here on our soil. Someday when you get some money or bust your ass for it you might not want to give it away so easily.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I would not have issue with this

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So it's our job to pay for illegals to learn how to speak our language here on our soil. Someday when you get some money or bust your ass for it you might not want to give it away so easily.  

If they want citizenship and we want them to speak "our" language, I have no issue funding it..... but it should be part of their requirement for citizenship.

• Like 1

I have never encountered anyone working in some form of customer service job who spoke no English at all. I’ve run into people who speak very limited English / just enough to get by. I have not ever run into someone who couldn’t speak any English at all.

Where does this even happen? 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it's no one's job.  This was an idea someone from our country had. This isn't how immigration works in this country. There is no English requirement. Many of our great great grandparents wouldn't have been able to come here if it was.  I said I was open to the idea if someone figured out how to pay for it.  Otherwise, it's just another way for white supremacists to only allow white immigrants.  Hope you've learned something today.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, it's no one's job.  This was an idea someone from our country had. This isn't how immigration works in this country. There is no English requirement. Many of our great great grandparents wouldn't have been able to come here if it was.  I said I was open to the idea if someone figured out how to pay for it.  Otherwise, it's just another way for white supremacists to only allow white immigrants.  Hope you've learned something today.

To be fair I want to end all new immigration including the whites. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

White People that are looking to come here from about 2-3 countries speak English as their native tounge. Norwegians and Pollacks should have to learn too. Dude, get out of rural Pennsylvania a little bit.