Sign in to follow this  
josh wiley

fast food grievances

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No, it's no one's job.  This was an idea someone from our country had. This isn't how immigration works in this country. There is no English requirement. Many of our great great grandparents wouldn't have been able to come here if it was.  I said I was open to the idea if someone figured out how to pay for it.  Otherwise, it's just another way for white supremacists to only allow white immigrants.  Hope you've learned something today.

Winning!

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

White People that are looking to come here from about 2-3 countries speak English as their native tounge. Norwegians and Pollacks should have to learn too. Dude, get out of rural Pennsylvania a little bit. 

LOL.  Yet another example of a racist thought where you don't have the balls to admit it's racist. I'm sure it's the damn Pollacks that you want to keep out of here.

It's all about compromise. One day you'll understand that. If you want to totally change what the forefathers had in mind when they formed the country, you're going to have to give a little. As much as you and your ilk want it, there's not just going to be a No Brown People rule change in the USA.  I'm sure I'm not alone in liberals making the concession that immigrants should learn the English language. That's our 'give'. Your give will be figuring out how to pay for it. Otherwise, get used to crying when they only give you a double cheeseburger and not a triple.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I hope I get a like!!   🙏

Is there a sarcastic like?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I hope I get a like!!   🙏

I think that was sarcasm. 

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Is there a sarcastic like?

I think they all count the same.   I can't wait to tell my girlfriend I got a like.  I am somebody!!

Just now, The Observer said:

I think they all count the same.   I can't wait to tell my girlfriend I got a like.  I am somebody!!

Ha. Look at the guy who was bragging about having the 4th most posts! You know the like thing is a goof on you, don't you? Lol

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Ha. Look at the guy who was bragging about having the 4th most posts! You know the like thing is a goof on you, don't you? Lol

I was second behind Edjr, actually.  I was trying to remain modest.

I was second behind Edjr, actually.  I was trying to remain modest.

I just gave you a like.  Cherish it. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I just gave you a like.  Cherish it. 

I don't want a stinking like from you. Take it the fckk back.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Here is a great example of how Newbie can turn a thread into garbage.

That’s rich. You spent a year posting “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well” over and over. You and the rest of the mean girls spend all day bickering with Newbie. Then you complain about other people trolling when you are less than worthless.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

Here is a great example of how Newbie can turn a thread into garbage.

This thread turned awesome. We had people from both sides of the aisle working together to solve a issue. There was actually good debate happening.  You should read it and use it as an example of how to contribute.  Or, you can just continue being the board's gnat and fly around with one sentence insults while adults swat at you and continue with your day.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

That’s rich. You spent a year posting “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well” over and over. You and the rest of the mean girls spend all day bickering with Newbie. Then you complain about other people trolling when you are less than worthless.

You forgot "Poor MDC/Newbie" and "You're dumb"

Just now, MDC said:

That's rich coming from one of the biggest trolls here. Supporting Newbie speaks volumes about you and I am not surprised.

This thread turned awesome. We had people from both sides of the aisle working together to solve a issue. There was actually good debate happening.  You should read it and use it as an example of how to contribute.  Or, you can just continue being the board's gnat and fly around with one sentence insults while adults swat at you and continue with your day.

It's a fast food thread and you accused someone of doing something they didn't do to take a shot at them. It's what you do.

• Like 1

You forgot 'Poor MDC" and "You're dumb"

Show me ONE post where I said "poor MDC" or "you're dumb".

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

It's a fast food thread and you accused someone of doing something they didn't do to take a shot at them. It's what you do.

You have five posts in this thread. How many of them are about fast food?

That is not what I asked. You made a claim you can't back up. Called you out again. :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

That's rich coming from one of the biggest trolls here. Supporting Newbie speaks volumes about you and I am not surprised.

Troll away. Just spare me your crybaby whining about other people trolling when you’re as bad or worse than anyone else here. That doesn’t chance just because you decided to stop being Catchphrase Charlie last Thursday. You spent over a year posting literally nothing but “You’re not well.” You can GFY now.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

That is not what I asked. You made a claim you can't back up. Called you out again. :thumbsup:

Six posts now.  Still not a mention of fast food. 

Your first post was taking a pot shot at someone. That wasn't about fast food.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Troll away. Just spare me your crybaby whining about other people trolling when you’re as bad or worse than anyone else here. That doesn’t chance just because you decided to stop being Catchphrase Charlie last Thursday. You spent over a year posting literally nothing but “You’re not well.” You can GFY now.

Not whining...just calling out people that troll like you and Newbie do. Deal with it.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Six posts now.  Still not a mention of fast food. 

And you have 14!! 🤣

Not whining...just calling out people that troll like you and Newbie do. Deal with it.

Too bad everyone here sees you troll every day of the week here too. I hope you fall off that high horse and land on a knife, alias dooshbag loser. :thumbsup:

Just now, MDC said:

Too bad everyone here sees you troll every day of the week here too. I hope you fall off that high horse and land on a knife, alias dooshbag loser. :thumbsup:

Wrong again MDC. And as Newbie says...when you resort to name calling it means you lost. :thumbsup: And not an alias too so you can stop with that lie too.

Wrong again MDC. 

Did you spend over a year posting nothing but “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well” over and over? Do you think the kind of person who does that has any leg to stand on when it comes to calling someone else out for trolling? 

Simple yes/no answers will do thanks.

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

Whenever I see a one sentence post, with no reference to the thread topic, and with an insult, I know it's either Mr Hand, 12th Man, or sdork.  I'm never sure which one and I don't think there's any difference between them. None of the three can form a complete thought. All three were bullied mercilessly in school, and all three are undoubtedly virgins. It's just remarkable how similar they all are.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Did you spend over a year posting nothing but “What is wrong with you?” and “You’re not well” over and over? Do you think the kind of person who does that has any leg to stand on when it comes to calling someone else out for trolling? 

Sure I posted stuff like when someone was getting off on trolling BUT not the extent you keep lying about. If you troll you get called out.

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

What is wrong with you?

• Haha 1

Sure I posted stuff like when someone was getting off on trolling BUT not the extent you keep lying about. If you troll you get called out.

Oh “Not to the extent I keep lying about?” What % of your posts here do you think consisted of some form of catchphrase like “You’re not well”? I put the over/under at 75%.

But you’re different now. :lol:

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

What is wrong with you?

I’m not well :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Oh “Not to the extent I keep lying about?” What % of your posts here do you think consisted of some form of catchphrase like “You’re not well”? I put the over/under at 75%.

But you’re different now. :lol:

Probably at 15%. Keep lying.

Great I will take a look at the archive and get back to you. :thumbsup:

Link us to the last post you made that was on topic and added to a thread.  I'll wait

Link us to the last post you made that was on topic and added to a thread.  I'll wait

Look on the first page. :thumbsup:

MDC in another slap fight. That and trolling. It's what he does. 

Just did my analysis of Mr. Hand’s posting history. I was surprised that only around 21.16% of his total posts consist of what I’d call a catchphrase. However 72.61% were insults of some sort and 98.44% of his posts were useless on all ways. 

HTH

Just now, MDC said:

Just did my analysis of Mr. Hand’s posting history. I was surprised that only around 21.16% of his total posts consist of what I’d call a catchphrase. However 72.61% were insults of some sort and 98.44% of his posts were useless on all ways. 

HTH

More lies and coming from you this is rich. You admit you troll. And like really went through 2,000+ posts in a matter of minutes 🤣