Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Immigrant grievances

I went to a local mom and pop sandwich shop for lunch today that has been around for decades. It is ran by an elderly couple with some help from what appears to be family on occasion. Upon walking in I notice a couple of taco jockeys in front of me, but I stay a few feet back to avoid their stench and figured all would be well. It is clear the shop has 2 employees - old lady taking orders and old man making sammiches, but that didn't stop the aliens from asking if they had anyone that could speaka spanish. This is the greater Cincinnati area (we do not pander to non-english speaking people here)  so the flabbergasted old lady politely told them no. The aliens then say okay and go about ordering in English. :mad: So what we have here is a classic case of being too focking lazy to speak English. I hope ICE caught them when they left and put them in cages. 

Fock immigrants. Anyone that doesn’t speak English + have a bachelor degree in their home country needs to get the hell out. 

You know what annoys me? When I call a company and their automated service is in half English and the other half is Spanish. 

24 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I went to a local mom and pop sandwich shop for lunch today that has been around for decades. It is ran by an elderly couple with some help from what appears to be family on occasion. Upon walking in I notice a couple of taco jockeys in front of me, but I stay a few feet back to avoid their stench and figured all would be well. It is clear the shop has 2 employees - old lady taking orders and old man making sammiches, but that didn't stop the aliens from asking if they had anyone that could speaka spanish. This is the greater Cincinnati area (we do not pander to non-english speaking people here)  so the flabbergasted old lady politely told them no. The aliens then say okay and go about ordering in English. :mad: So what we have here is a classic case of being too focking lazy to speak English. I hope ICE caught them when they left and put them in cages. 

Most of them aren't vaccinated either. You're wise to keep your distance.