Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Lesbian traitor

I remember rooting for our gals really hard in 1999. Now I root against them. 

A female soccer player protesting. :lol:

1. In the sports hierarchy soccer is somewhere between freeze tag and hotdog eating on the 4th of July. 

2. Bittches need to be thankful we even let them play sports. 

• Like 2

highly confused individual. thats all. pretty much par for the course for a libtard.

She wants attention just force her to stay inside when the Anthem is playing and then she can trot her ass out to the field when it's done playing.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

What is she protesting against?

"This is what it’s going to take for things to change, norms to change, conventions to change, to try to break down white supremacy and break down racial bias,”

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I think that our flag doesn’t have all the colors of the rainbow.

why did I think of Barry when I saw this? :dunno:

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I'm glad that she's trying to break down white supremacy in the USA. Black people have it so awful here.

I was just going to mention that. Do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody that is an active white supremacist? Racists, sure, just like black racists, mexican racists, etc. There are those people everywhere. But to be considered a white supremacist, don't you have to go to secret meetings and have an agenda to eliminate a whole race or culture or group of people? Kind  of like Antifa, or even worse the tribes in Rwanda, Hutus and the Tutsis, or american indian tribes that considered warfare as natural as breathing?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

She’s saying “look at me! I support BLM and Kaepernick as well! I’m so NOT racist that I’m protesting just like those people and I’m not even one of them! That’s how woke I am!”

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I was just going to mention that. Do you know anybody who knows anybody who knows anybody that is an active white supremacist? Racists, sure, just like black racists, mexican racists, etc. There are those people everywhere. But to be considered a white supremacist, don't you have to go to secret meetings and have an agenda to eliminate a whole race or culture or group of people? Kind  of like Antifa, or even worse the tribes in Rwanda, Hutus and the Tutsis, or american indian tribes that considered warfare as natural as breathing?

The longer a war goes on, the more morality slips.  The worst war crimes come at the end of a war, usually committed by the losing side. 

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

She’s saying “look at me! I support BLM and Kaepernick as well! I’m so NOT racist that I’m protesting just like those people and I’m not even one of them! That’s how woke I am!”

She's saying that, as a gay woman, she understands what it's like to be a minority and have people wanting to take rights away.  To be honest, I wish you wouldn't do it. let her do it in a women's professional league here in the states. Not on the world stage.  Not saying she doesn't have a right to do it, I would just prefer she not.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

She's saying that, as a gay woman, she understands what it's like to be a minority and have people wanting to take rights away.  To be honest, I wish you wouldn't do it. let her do it in a women's professional league here in the states. Not on the world stage.  Not saying she doesn't have a right to do it, I would just prefer she not.

What rights of hers have ever been in jeopardy? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What rights of hers have ever been in jeopardy? 

Are there any states that are against gay marriage and would like to see it illegal?  Are there people owning bakeries who refuse to make wedding cakes for lesbians? are there people on this very site that say mayor Pete has no chance because who's going to vote for that f*****"?  

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Are there any states that are against gay marriage and would like to see it illegal?  Are there people owning bakeries who refuse to make wedding cakes for lesbians? are there people on this very site that say mayor Pete has no chance because who's going to vote for that f*****"?  

Thailand doesn’t allow gay marriage. If she was serious about what she was doing she would’ve protested the entire event and stayed home. But it’s not about that, it’s about fock Trump and nothing more. 

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Thailand doesn’t allow gay marriage. If she was serious about what she was doing she would’ve protested the entire event and stayed home. But it’s not about that, it’s about fock Trump and nothing more. 

Yes. A woman soccer player works all of her life to be in the biggest woman's sporting event in the world, one that happens only once every four years, and she should sit it out in protest of some other country"s laws.  Lolol.  That is hysterical. 

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Yes. A woman soccer player works all of her life to be in the biggest woman's sporting event in the world, one that happens only once every four years, and she should sit it out in protest of some other country"s laws.  Lolol.  That is hysterical. 

Yeah that would be stupid I agree, but she isn’t protesting or stopping anything by not putting her hand over her heart, she’s just pissing people off. She’s doing it for her 15 minutes of fame and that’s it. 

Just saying she’s in a country right now where you can get in legal trouble for being homosexual and her biggest gripe is with trump? Yeah she can go fock right off. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Yeah that would be stupid I agree, but she isn’t protesting or stopping anything by not putting her hand over her heart, she’s just pissing people off. She’s doing it for her 15 minutes of fame and that’s it. 

Just saying she’s in a country right now where you can get in legal trouble for being homosexual and her biggest gripe is with trump? Yeah she can go fock right off. 

She doesn't need 15 minutes of fame. She's the captain of the best women's soccer team on the planet. She's had eight years of Fame. If you know nothing about women soccer and don't know who she is, her making some gesture before a soccer match isn't going to change that.

Just now, The Observer said:

She doesn't need 15 minutes of fame. She's the captain of the best women's soccer team on the planet. She's had eight years of Fame. If you know nothing about women soccer and don't know who she is, her making some gesture before a soccer match isn't going to change that.

Remember when they got beat by the 15 and under boys team? That was pretty funny 

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Remember when they got beat by the 15 and under boys team? That was pretty funny 

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

what does that have to do with this being the biggest woman's sporting event on the planet?   I bet there are unranked men's tennis players that could beat Serena too. Is that a slight to her accomplishments?

• Haha 1

Some skank piece of dogs hit. Tear all ligaments in both your knees,you wench.

54 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Yeah, that habit is running rampant around all businesses. Also, buying a cake from a pastry place is not a right. Businesses do have the right to refuse service.  I guess being completely unnatural like being a transexual or whatever else they want to identify as at whatever moment in time is something of deserving world wide attention. Jeez. :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

what does that have to do with this being the biggest woman's sporting event on the planet?   I bet there are unranked men's tennis players that could beat Serena too. Is that a slight to her accomplishments?

It is. In a general sense, your average female is not as good at some things that men are. They may be better at other things. Not sports. Not in the least. Not even close. In fact, women's sports are one of the least entertaining things on this planet. Who gives a crap if they pat themselves on the back for beating other inferior athletes? Especially one's like serena who when she loses to another player she upstages her for the whole last few games and on the podium. :rolleyes:

9 minutes ago, sderk said:

Yeah, that habit is running rampant around all businesses. Also, buying a cake from a pastry place is not a right. Businesses do have the right to refuse service.  I guess being completely unnatural like being a transexual or whatever else they want identify as at whatever moment in time is something of deserving world wide attention. Jeez. :rolleyes:

Thank you for proving my point

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Some skank piece of dogs hit. Tear all ligaments in both your knees,you wench.

ROFL. If she knew she could make your blood boil like that and throw your entire evening off, she'd have probably done it years ago.  

Just now, The Observer said:

I don't think you have made a point since you first logged into this site on whatever date that was. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

ROFL. If she knew she could make your blood boil like that and throw your entire evening off, she'd have probably done it years ago.  

Wait, I thought she was doing it to stand up for homo rights?

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why don't you go throw a parade because you are so proud of having sex with your boyfriend? Boy, that's what the world needs to know. Your bedroom habits. And that you are so proud of it that you want to parade through the streets and let everyone know you dress up like a girl..  

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wait, I thought she was doing it to stand up for homo rights?

I'd bet it's every minotity's rights. But if she could piss off a bigot in the process, I bet she'd love it.  

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Why don't you go throw a parade because you are so proud of having sex with your boyfriend? Boy, that's what the world needs to know. Your bedroom habits. And that you are so proud of it that you want to parade through the streets and let everyone know you dress up like a girl..  

I have no idea what you're talking about. But I bet your mom can hear you giggling all the way down in the basement.  So good for you my man 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. But I bet your mom can hear you giggling all the way down in the basement.  So good for you my man 

See this is why you have no credibility.

1. You are really dumb.

2. You don't even try to hide it.

3. You never even know what you are even trying to talk about.

4. You constantly make stuff up.

5. When you try to be funny, you aren't.