Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Lesbian traitor

I think it’s funny when people like her pretend to care. I’d be impressed and cheering for her if she stood up, said she was proud to be an American, and backed something positive. Instead, I see her as she is...a poor example of an American.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I think it’s funny when people like her pretend to care. I’d be impressed and cheering for her if she stood up, said she was proud to be an American, and backed something positive. Instead, I see her as she is...a poor example of an American.

These entertainers think they are so important. Does anyone really care what they actually act like off the field or off the screen? 

I fully support her right to demonstrate and express herself, and also too the rights of those to lambaste her for her stupidity.

There should be a "wildcard" spot on the ballot every election. Everyone Nationwide gets to vote AGAINST one sitting member of congress, whether they're in the district or not. Winner gets axed. 

Too many absolute freak shows hiding in safe districts. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

There should be a "wildcard" spot on the ballot every election. Everyone Nationwide gets to vote AGAINST one sitting member of congress, whether they're in the district or not. Winner gets axed. 

Too many absolute freak shows hiding in safe districts. 

Having a rule like that would likely drive me nuts if I could only pick one. Maxine Waters, the 2 rag heads, that bald jew that ate KFC a couple weeks ago, the list goes on. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

Having a rule like that would likely drive me nuts if I could only pick one. Maxine Waters, the 2 rag heads, that bald jew that ate KFC a couple weeks ago, the list goes on. 

Pelosi is up there too. McConnell too. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I love Mitch. Nancy is old as fock and will likely die on her own soon. 

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I love Mitch. Nancy is old as fock and will likely die on her own soon. 

Shocking!   😂

18 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Both really need to go.....

15 hours ago, The Observer said:

Are there any states that are against gay marriage and would like to see it illegal?  Are there people owning bakeries who refuse to make wedding cakes for lesbians? are there people on this very site that say mayor Pete has no chance because who's going to vote for that f*****"?  

so you believe that government control of EVERYTHING is important, we used to be a country that actually voted.  Wedding Cake seriously, a private company has the right to refuse service, and why would some phags want a cake from someone who doesn't like phags.  And again calling someone a phaggot is taking away their rights?

nobody has lost a single right as of yet

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you believe that government control of EVERYTHING is important, we used to be a country that actually voted.  Wedding Cake seriously, a private company has the right to refuse service, and why would some phags want a cake from someone who doesn't like phags.  And again calling someone a phaggot is taking away their rights?

The baker is not refusing service to the homos. He is refusing to make a specific cake for them. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I was explaining why she may have been joining blacks and other minorities and making a statement. Thanks

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gays only get so upset because they know what they are doing is disgusting and wrong. That’s the only reason anyone would get upset. You could line up every gay person in the world and they could berate me for being straight and I’d never feel bad for being a straight man. 

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Gays only get so upset because they know what they are doing is disgusting and wrong. That’s the only reason anyone would get upset. You could line up every gay person in the world and they could berate me for being straight and I’d never feel bad being a straight man. 

I kind of doubt that gays think they are disgusting or wrong.  And I also feel they would pass if they had all the opportunity to berate you for being straight. They might, however, choose to berate you for being a bigot.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I kind of doubt that gays think they are disgusting or wrong.  And I also feel they would pass if they had all the opportunity to berate you for beinf straight. They might, however, choose to berate you for being a bigot.

It’s okay newbie your secret is safe with us don’t worry 

Totallly classless display by these women today in a 13-0 victory. The big mouthed one was the biggest offender, rubbing it in after her goal made it 9-0. It was cringeworthy to watch that behavior (highlights). Of course they are playing the woman card saying if they were men they wouldn't get criticized.  Talk about deflecting. They can't lose fast enough. And to think they acted that way towards the host country. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Totallly classless display by these women today in a 13-0 victory. The big mouthed one was the biggest offender, rubbing it in after her goal made it 9-0. It was cringeworthy to watch that behavior (highlights). Of course they are playing the woman card saying if they were men they wouldn't get criticized.  Talk about deflecting. They can't lose fast enough. And to think they acted that way towards the host country. 

I have no problem with them keeping their foot on the gas.  This is tournament is going to come down to 3 teams. They are all going to go undefeated through their bracket and it's going to come down to goal differential for seedings in the elimination rounds. Getting the number 1 seed is huge. The 2 vs 3 game will be a war. The team that gets to sit that out and play the winner has a big advantage.

Where I will agree with you is the celebrations after they were already up by seven or eight goals. It should have stopped there.

51 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I have no problem with them keeping their foot on the gas.  This is tournament is going to come down to 3 teams. They are all going to go undefeated through their bracket and it's going to come down to goal differential for seedings in the elimination rounds. Getting the number 1 seed is huge. The 2 vs 3 game will be a war. The team that gets to sit that out and play the winner has a big advantage.

Where I will agree with you is the celebrations after they were already up by seven or eight goals. It should have stopped there.

How do they not know that? Especially toward a tomato can like Thailand? If the Thai people treat them like crap going forward then so be it. They earned it. Edit: Thailand isn't the host country. France is. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How do they not know that? Especially toward a tomato can like Thailand? If the Thai people treat them like crap going forward then so be it. They earned it. 

Can't argue that

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Her celebration is the one that made me cringe. It was already 8-0. Did she need to spin around twice, slide on the ground and start wagging her legs like a dog? How about celebrating with your team in a group hug like most of the other goals. She, and her team, are worthy of people criticizing them strictly because of her action. 

It was comparable to an excessive bat flip after a solo home run in a blowout baseball game. The sex of the athlete doesn’t matter one bit in the criticism.