Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

No doubting Biden now. He says he and dems will cure cancer -- IF elected POTUS 2020.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-cure-cancer-president

"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

Whuuuuut da fawwwk? 

2016 will be a blip on the radar in history compared to the level of hysteria the media brings when Trump is reelected  

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Pete Buttgig followed this up by stating if he is elected everyone gets AIDS

I heard anal warts

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Pete Buttgig followed this up by stating if he is elected everyone gets AIDS

Lol

9 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I heard anal warts

Newbie calls them appetizers 

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

"That's why I've worked so hard in my career to make sure that... I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America, we're gonna cure cancer," Biden declared.

Whuuuuut da fawwwk? 

Damn.  Too bad he didn't run against Trump in 2016, then.  He could've saved me a whole lotta grief last year.  :mad:

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

Damn.  Too bad he didn't run against Trump in 2016, then.  He could've saved me a whole lotta grief last year.  :mad:

Potato tomato. I wouldn’t have been able to own pen if you didn’t have the cancer hope all is well brother

I support curing cancer and if/when it comes to light that President Trumo is anti-curing cancer, I may have to reconsider my support.

desperate fux

3 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Whuuuuut da fawwwk? 

Why is he holding back on this unless he gets elected president? If he loses, will he not give up the secret recipe for the cure?

• Like 1

This is disgusting. All Democrats do is give false hope.

I think we can all agree that Joe is probably a nice old man who wants the best for people.  And that the train has left the station. He is in la-la land.  Another Hillary, another McCain, who is ill and won't answer any questions except at the most scripted events.  I have to believe that we are seeing the tip of the iceberg of his insanity.

What a selfish bastard, he is going to withhold this magic when he loses?

I bet he tries to rename 1-877-Kars4Kids to 1-877-Biden4Kids

Everyone has their "Mexico is going to pay for it" promise which they know isn't true, but they're hoping to fool some really gullible voters. Biden can only hope he finds as many suckers as our last one did.

Tempting.  If he throws in a pony I'll prolly vote for him.  I've always wanted a pony.

Mexico is doing things for cancer America hasn’t been. My BIL was supposed to have died twice now from colon cancer. The second time they said he literally had no chance of surviving and would be dead by October of last year. He started getting treatment at this exclusive place in Mexico and is doing better than ever. Maybe if a politician actually did something about big pharma here then things could actually happen. But cancer is a million dollar industry. Hard to shut that down 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Mexico is doing things for cancer America hasn’t been. My BIL was supposed to have died twice now from colon cancer. The second time they said he literally had no chance of surviving and would be dead by October of last year. He started getting treatment at this exclusive place in Mexico and is doing better than ever. Maybe if a politician actually did something about big pharma here then things could actually happen. But cancer is a million dollar industry. Hard to shut that down 

1 million ? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

1 million ? 

Of course more than just 1. It's a figure of speech...

Biden should promise to erase the national debt, strongarm Mexico into buying us a wall and replace the ACA with “something wonderful.”

33 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Tempting.  If he throws in a pony I'll prolly vote for him.  I've always wanted a pony.

He needs to promise to cure cancer AND divulge his super secret 100% gauranteed to work pen1s enlargement pill.  Every man in America should have the right to be packing huge swinging GC-sized trouser snakes!  USA! USA! 

Then again he might lose the black vote over outcries about "cultural appropriation".  It's a political tight rope. 

Edit: we can't say pen1s?

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think we can all agree that Joe is probably a nice old man who wants the best for people.  And that the train has left the station. He is in la-la land.  Another Hillary, another McCain, who is ill and won't answer any questions except at the most scripted events.  I have to believe that we are seeing the tip of the iceberg of his insanity.

Probably. The debates would be hilarious though. Two old ass insane men. 

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Potato tomato. I wouldn’t have been able to own pen if you didn’t have the cancer hope all is well brother

Doing well.  Thanks. :cheers:

58 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Had Joe's son not died and he decided to run in 2016, the Trump thing would have never happened. Obama would still be winning elections by landslide margins if he was eligible, but since he isn't, Biden would have destroyed everyone else last election. I doubt Trump would have even ran.

That being said, I'd normally agree with you on the mental stability issue. You can see some signs of him 'losing a step' upstairs. Although he has the advantage of having a batshtt crazy guy on the other side that is much further into his dementia spiral.

Deflect deflect deflect..  The dude is literally promising to cure cancer if elected.  We don't have to talk about anybody else, it's fully fine to point and laugh at Biden in this thread..

:doh:

Just now, Reality said:

Deflect deflect deflect..  The dude is literally promising to cure cancer if elected.  We don't have to talk about anybody else, it's fully fine to point and laugh at Biden in this thread..

Scientists are working at curing cancer every day. Why is that more laughable than to promise a better healthcare plan and then have absolutely nothing in mind when you win election?  Or to say Mexico is paying for a wall when Mexico's president is holding up the middle finger and laughing at Trump?   Campaigning 101.  Feed bullshit to stupid people. 

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

Biden should promise to erase the national debt, strongarm Mexico into buying us a wall and replace the ACA with “something wonderful.”

But but.....

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Reality said:

It’s kind of hard not to notice the laughers love being lied to and spend all day fellating a pathological liar. :dunno:

Biden is a clown and the things he says have no consequence because he won’t win.

Heard Biden yesterday going off on the banks and Wall Street. The guy that was a senator from Delaware for years and the VP of the Obama bailouts. Hillary 2.0. 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Trump's campaign promises were obviously bullsh1t to claim he would do those things for the benefit of American citizens.  Biden decided to up the ante and promise something that would benefit THE ENTIRE WORLD.  Go big or go home.  Maybe he's trying to get Trump to promise immortality? 

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Had Joe's son not died and he decided to run in 2016, the Trump thing would have never happened. Obama would still be winning elections by landslide margins if he was eligible, but since he isn't, Biden would have destroyed everyone else last election. I doubt Trump would have even ran.

Maybe.

Maybe.

Maybe.

Maybe.

Predictions are a breeze when there is no wrong answer. 

Seen too many ancient career politicians fock this country because they had gone nuts. Kings have less job security.