Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

No doubting Biden now. He says he and dems will cure cancer -- IF elected POTUS 2020.

Lay off the guy...poor guy has like 123 people showing to his events meanwhile trump has 10,000. The demoralizing effect probably plays a big part in his idiocy. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Lay off the guy...poor guy has like 123 people showing to his events meanwhile trump has 10,000. The demoralizing effect probably plays a big part in his idiocy. 

Hitler used to draw a crowd too.

Just now, The Observer said:

Hitler used to draw a crowd too.

So did Obama. Point? 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Cool. Relevance?

About 38% of the country thinks of Trump as a cult leader. Of course he draws crowds. They can put on their red hats and confederate flag t-shirts and act like they're at a lynching. Cult 45 is a phenomenon not much unlike similar rallies in Germany in the 40's.  The crowds would be more impressive if he were somehow able to get one more attendee than he would have gotten 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately for him, the base simply hasn't grown.  So he better pray for another low voter turnout if he has any hopes of winning reelection. And avoiding jail.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

About 38% of the country thinks of Trump as a cult leader. Of course he draws crowds. They can put on their red hats and confederate flag t-shirts and act like they're at a lynching. Cult 45 is a phenomenon not much unlike similar rallies in Germany in the 40's.  The crowds would be more impressive if he were somehow able to get one more attendee than he would have gotten 3 or 4 years ago. Unfortunately for him, the base simply hasn't grown.  So he better pray for another low voter turnout if he has any hopes of winning reelection. And avoiding jail.

Yeah. He lost Bruce Jenners support. 

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Jail for what ? Crushing Hillary?

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Yeah. He lost Bruce Jenners support. 

I don't think he's lost support. He's simply played his entire presidency trying to appease the people who voted him in. He's never attempted to do anything for anyone else. And the few times he's actually tried, Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter scolded him badly and he reversed course.  His numbers will be nearly identical in 2020. The same people will attend the same rallies wearing the same Dukes of Hazard merchandise. His problem is going to be that the rest of the country won't be lulled to sleep by polls telling them that Trump is going to lose. He won't benefit from people staying home because 'there's no way this orange buffoon is going to win'.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I don't think he's lost support. He's simply played his entire presidency trying to appease the people who voted him in. He's never attempted to do anything for anyone else. And the few times he's actually tried, Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter scolded him badly and he reversed course.  His numbers will be nearly identical in 2020. The same people will attend the same rallies wearing the same Dukes of Hazard merchandise. His problem is going to be that the rest of the country won't be lulled to sleep by polls telling them that Trump is going to lose. He won't benefit from people staying home because 'there's no way this orange buffoon is going to win'.

Because Jesus Biden is going to drive people to the polls? 

5 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Jail for what ? Crushing Hillary?

Michael Cohen is serving three years for lying to protect Trump from his crimes. And that's just scraping the Stormy hush money political contribution stuff. Trump's crimes will mirror Manafort's. Tax evasion. insurance fraud, bank loan fraud, money laundering. The financial stuff is what's bringing Trump down.  there's a reason he desperately hides his financial records and tax returns. Unfortunately for him, he won't be able to hide them from the SDNY.  This isn't political/Mueller stuff. With a handcuffed investigator. This is real criminal stuff in a criminal court. The second he's a private citizen, he's done.  He knows that.  For Trump, the 2020 election isn't for the presidency. It's for his freedom.

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Because Jesus Biden is going to drive people to the polls? 

He's curing cancer!!!!!

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

By laying hands on boobs. "But I don't have breast cancer!"

That's part of the next promise.  He's going to PREVENT cancer.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So his Criminal justice reform was playing to his base? 

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Michael Cohen is serving three years for lying to protect Trump from his crimes. And that's just scraping the Stormy hush money political contribution stuff. Trump's crimes will mirror Manafort's. Tax evasion. insurance fraud, bank loan fraud, money laundering. The financial stuff is what's bringing Trump down.  there's a reason he desperately hides his financial records and tax returns. Unfortunately for him, he won't be able to hide them from the SDNY.  This isn't political/Mueller stuff. With a handcuffed investigator. This is real criminal stuff in a criminal court. The second he's a private citizen, he's done.  He knows that.  For Trump, the 2020 election isn't for the presidency. It's for his freedom.

Captian koolaid 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow :rolleyes:

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Captian koolaid 

So you think that Michael Cohen is doing 3 years in prison for lying to protect Trump and his crimes but Trump hasn't committed any?

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So you think that Michael Cohen is doing 3 years in prison for lying to protect Trump and his crimes but Trump hasn't committed any?

He lied about trumps crimes ? Link ?

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He lied about trumps crimes ? Link ?

Yes. Trump is an unindicted co-conspirator in the Cohen case.  Google is your friend.  But don't do a search on Foxnews.com or breitbart. You won't find it.

52 minutes ago, The Observer said:

About 38% of the country thinks of Trump as a cult leader.

Yeah but those retards aren't going to vote for him anyway. They're the people swallowing the boolshit fed to them by the likes of CNN. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Yeah but those retards aren't going to vote for him anyway. They're the people swallowing the boolshit fed to them by the likes of CNN. 

No, the 38% are the ones who love Trump and follow him as their cult leader.

You keep saying stupid things. Why?

• Haha 1

Just now, sderk said:

Still struggling to disagree with people without insulting? Maybe it's an age thing.  Are you a teen, by chance?

The cult of personality thing was already used against Obama. You guys need to come up with something more original. 

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Don't forget about the comparison to Nazi Germany.

The cult of personality thing was already used against Obama. You guys need to come up with something more original. 

Obama held rallies, with people dressed in his gear, while chanting to lock up his political opponents?   Link?

Just now, The Observer said:

Still struggling to disagree with people without insulting? Maybe it's an age thing.  Are you a teen, by chance?

I'm not putting you down personally, as I don't know you. I'm just asking why do you keep posting stupid, uneducated comments?

Maybe you have a perfectly good reason. Like, someone pays you money to do that? Or maybe you tripped and hit your head on a big rock or something? 

Just curious is all. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Obama held rallies, with people dressed in his gear, while chanting to lock up his political opponents?   Link?

Not that I remember. But I do remember him holding press conferences and handing out Dr.'s coats to make it look like everybody there was a doctor. That was a good one.  :lol:

Just now, sderk said:

I'm not putting you down personally, as I don't know you. I'm just asking why do you keep posting stupid, uneducated comments?

Maybe you have a perfectly good reason. Like, someone pays you money to do that? Or maybe you tripped and hit your head on a big rock or something? 

Just curious is all. 

Debate something for once. Offer a counter argument. Contribute. If your only response is to insult, you're probably out of your depth and should move to a different thread. I'm just trying to help you become a decent poster and less of a punch line here.

3 hours ago, The Observer said:

Everyone has their "Mexico is going to pay for it" promise which they know isn't true, but they're hoping to fool some really gullible voters. Biden can only hope he finds as many suckers as our last one did.

We call that the "If you like your plan you can keep your plan" promise.  It was lie of the year, after all.  The lie that all other lies are compared to.  HTH.

Not that I remember. But I do remember him holding press conferences and handing out Dr.'s coats to make it look like everybody there was a doctor. That was a good one.  :lol:

That sounds lame if he did that. But not cultish.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

We call that the "If you like your plan you can keep your plan" promise.  It was like of the year.  HTH.

Another good example.  This guy gets it.

Debate something for once. Offer a counter argument. Contribute. If your only response is to insult, you're probably out of your depth and should move to a different thread. I'm just trying to help you become a decent poster and less of a punch line here.

I'm sorry. You must have made a wrong turn. This is the Geek Club. 

I think the black Panthers wore some kind of matching gear. Had weapons too...at polling stations anyway.

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So his Criminal justice reform was playing to his base? 

Newbie went to Dodge city again? 

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

That sounds lame if he did that. But not cultish.

I'm just saying the cult of personality thing was said about him. "He's a good speaker, he's charismatic, people are drawn to him..."

The talking heads on the right used the cult following thing about Obama. So, for the left to say it about Trump is kinda meh. :dunno:

Now, the Hitler angle is new. Laughably hypocritical but new. 

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Still can't post at FBG with your "JuniorNB" ID?