Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

No doubting Biden now. He says he and dems will cure cancer -- IF elected POTUS 2020.

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

You must be so livid at President Trump.

Yep, not a fan of empty promises...

It's happening. The Dem candidates who are having difficulty making a ripple are attacking Biden to try to make a name for themselves. Corey Booker was on my 'need to know more' list. He just showed me and he's now off the list.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

You must be so livid at President Trump.

I'm livid at an infrastructure that prevents solutions.  My daughter has Type 1 Diabetes and will probably die at a young age due to complications, that's a statistical likelihood.  Curing this thing doesn't seem like rocket surgery to me, but we have a multi-billion dollar infrastructure lobby in place to treat vs. cure it, and an FDA approval process that takes years upwards of a decade to complete.  These are the issues we should address IMO.

I find it amusing that the Democratic party has spent the entire Obama administration reminding us that straight white men are no longer needed.

Until one is needed 

12 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I find it amusing that the Democratic party has spent the entire Obama administration reminding us that straight white men are no longer needed.

Until one is needed 

He’s a pedo so the Dems gave him a pass

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

He’s a pedo so the Dems gave him a pass

He's the worst kind of pedo. The hands-on-shoulders pedo.  Creeeeeepy

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Exactly, he knows how to "make them comfortable."

2 hours ago, The Observer said:

Are those Werther's caramels in your pocket Uncle Joe? 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And that's reality for a real problem. Curing  it vs treating it benefits who? Just your daughter and the other ones afflicted. But so many benefit from and get Rich due to its existence. Its a sad reality and I truly hope they find a cure. Where is Jonas Salk when you need him? A true hero who didn't take the money. He should have statues and have a national holiday. Best of luck, I know it must suck. 

Yeah, I get all kinds of emails from JDRF and ADA about the wonderful progress they are making.  :rolleyes:  

I don't want to bore the bored with the details of the suckiness of medical device development in the US, but I will say that we are generally ages ahead of other countries, so maybe I shouldn't let the perfect be the enemy of the good.  It may not help my daughter but maybe her kids if they have the same condition.  

6 hours ago, The Observer said:

It's happening. The Dem candidates who are having difficulty making a ripple are attacking Biden to try to make a name for themselves. Corey Booker was on my 'need to know more' list. He just showed me and he's now off the list.

Well there are other black people you can focus on and end up voting for.

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 12:42 AM, posty said:

Still can't post at FBG with your "JuniorNB" ID?

Is that why he's back?

I suppose we should send Joe a "thank you" note.

Joe's been having a bad week. Maybe you've noticed, but the freakshow leftwing media have their knives out ahead of the debates looking for something to stick and are throwing smears and lies at him trying to knock him out of first place. In an alternate reality where truth, ethics, fairness, honesty and doing the right thing hasn't been thrown out the window, I might feel the injustice. I might feel compelled to stand up for Joe when he's treated unfairly and lied about by mutual enemies, I should stand up for his (cough) 'good name' or whatever being dragged through the mud like this. But this is 2019 reality, I don't like him, I won't vote for him, and that's not my job. That job falls to the DNC and his corrupt corporate media insider allies to have his back and get on their high horse in defense of him just before they turn around and spread smears and lies about Trump.

Joe will not get my vote. Democrats like Joe Biden (in contrast to Republicans like Ronald Reagan and Jack Kemp) are the reason I was such a staunch Republican coming out of High School. Pointing out the leftist hatchet job bullsh*t on Joe's behalf is as much as I can do for him.

On 6/12/2019 at 9:45 AM, The Observer said:

Michael Cohen is serving three years for lying to protect Trump from his crimes. And that's just scraping the Stormy hush money political contribution stuff. Trump's crimes will mirror Manafort's. Tax evasion. insurance fraud, bank loan fraud, money laundering. The financial stuff is what's bringing Trump down.  there's a reason he desperately hides his financial records and tax returns. Unfortunately for him, he won't be able to hide them from the SDNY.  This isn't political/Mueller stuff. With a handcuffed investigator. This is real criminal stuff in a criminal court. The second he's a private citizen, he's done.  He knows that.  For Trump, the 2020 election isn't for the presidency. It's for his freedom.

Prosecutors unlikely to charge Trump Org executives, sources say

(CNN) — A federal investigation into whether Trump Organization executives violated campaign-finance laws appears to be wrapping up without charges being filed, according to people familiar with the matter.

For months, federal prosecutors in New York have examined whether company officials broke the law, including in their effort to reimburse Michael Cohenfor hush-money payments he made to women alleging affairs with his former boss, President Donald Trump.

In recent weeks, however, their investigation has quieted, the people familiar with the inquiry said, and prosecutors now don't appear poised to charge any Trump Organization executives in the probe that stemmed from the case against Cohen.

If he is president, one would think Biden has less time to dedicate to curing cancer. He should have more time if he isnt in office....

34 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

If he is president, one would think Biden has less time to dedicate to curing cancer. He should have more time if he isnt in office....

You are missing the point though. He won't share the cure if he isn't elected. 

Here's what cracks me up.   

From "livescience.com" :  If former Vice President Joe Biden gets elected in 2020, he's curing cancer. At least that's what the presidential hopeful promised at a campaign stop in Ottumwa, Iowa, on Tuesday this week.

"I promise you if I'm elected president, you're going to see the single most important thing that changes America," Biden announced. "We're gonna cure cancer."

The crowd cheered in response.

The crowd cheered? WTF. Cheered? Seriously?    As though its within the realm of simply "just doing when Biden decides?"   Hmm.  So, basically a room full of people with sub-80 IQs that believe Biden can just cure cancer lickity split.  

3 hours ago, sderk said:

You are missing the point though. He won't share the cure if he isn't elected. 

I get where you guys are taking it. In his mind, he needs the resources of the president to accomplish it

Trump makes a ridiculous statement, he and his supporters mock the negative reactions as being trolled (these people are proud of this btw).

Biden makes a ridiculous statement, Trump supporters not only dont understand the context, but they go into their snowflake typical melt down. 

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Biden makes a ridiculous statement, he and his supporters mock the negative reactions as being trolled (these people are proud of this btw).

Trump makes a ridiculous statement, Biden supporters not only dont understand the context, but they go into their snowflake typical melt down. 

Well, that was easy to fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I get where you guys are taking it. In his mind, he needs the resources of the president to accomplish it

cause the 100's of millions annually already spent isnt enough?

Trumpers got a problem with wild claims now. Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers got a problem with wild claims now. Lol

Lefty zealots suddenly DON'T have problems with wild claims now. :lol:

it's like you don't actually think about your post before you hit the submit button.  :doh:

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Lefty zealots suddenly DON'T have problems with wild claims now. :lol:

it's like you don't actually think about your post before you hit the submit button.  :doh:

Trumpers :lol:

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

TDS Sufferers!  Sad.  All this winning has you guys out of your mind.

I have said before that I think he is better for this country than Hillary. I will also probably vote for him next election if the Dems dont come up with a better option. I'm able to possibly vote for the guy and not simultaneously wet myself over him after everything he says.

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

All cancer is the same and there will be a single cure?  Who knew? :dunno:

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

All cancer is the same and there will be a single cure?  Who knew? :dunno:

I think eating poosay cancer is highest priority. 

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think eating poosay cancer is highest priority. 

and then I think that if I get cancer from eating , well thats probably the best way to go out

So when Trump wins in 2020, he can appoint Biden as special secretary in charge of curing cancer. 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

So when Trump wins in 2020, he can appoint Biden as special secretary in charge of curing cancer. 

Perfect. He can be the Cancer Curing Czar!  Dems can't complain about that, right? 

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

and then I think that if I get cancer from eating , well thats probably the best way to go out

It's fun catching it.  Not so much fun having it. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

It's fun catching it.  Not so much fun having it. 

yah I can imagine, especially if there was a doctor who told me not to use Cannabis around here, that would suck even more

9 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah, I think he means this to be his version of Kennedys "going to the moon" speech. Didn't pull it off though. 

Gary Johnson made more believable campaign pledges than this boob. 

5 hours ago, DonS said:

Perfect. He can be the Cancer Curing Czar!  Dems can't complain about that, right? 

Why would any sitting president not make a special council headed by a guy who states that he can cure cancer? He should be pulling Biden in now as the head of the new Cure Cancer Council of America. Why wait even a minute longer?

Did anybody see the speech where Trump came out against curing cancer?

Trump is terrible. Apparently he's also against puppies, rainbows, apple pie, butterflies, happiness, and unicorns too.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Gary Johnson made more believable campaign pledges than this boob. 

Trump set the stage with this. His fan boys lap up his ridiculous statements, and if anything, they love him more for it. Now other candidates are glomming onto that strategy like never before. The internet seems like 50% hyperbole these days, so it's really not surprising, and we haven't seen the last of it.