Sign in to follow this  
titans&bucs&bearsohmy!

Hong Kong Protests

What news of this is being shown in the US? What's the spin? Had the administration weighed in at all?

Sh!ts popping off down there today. The CCP sent military police disguised as HK police. Teargas, pepper spray, and unarmed people being shot in the face with rubber bullets.

The other day, over 1 million people were in the streets protesting. That's better than 1 of every 8 people in the territory.

Just curious to see how or if it's being reported back home. 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

What news of this is being shown in the US? What's the spin? Had the administration weighed in at all?

Sh!ts popping off down there today. The CCP sent military police disguised as HK police. Teargas, pepper spray, and unarmed people being shot in the face with rubber bullets.

The other day, over 1 million people were in the streets protesting. That's better than 1 of every 8 people in the territory.

Just curious to see how or if it's being reported back home. 

Sorry, the Democrats and Media over here are still hysterical about finding Russian Collusion/Conspiracy even though the Mueller Report found zilch.  Nothing else is getting reported.  It's all Trump Hysteria 24/7.

The Democrats have even brought in convicted criminal John Dean - convicted of obstruction of justice and being at the center of the criminal conspiracy in the water gate trial - to testify on their behalf that TRUMP IS REALLY, REALLY, REALLY BAD!  John Dean is their new savior (today, anyways).

I saw an article that protestors were tear gased, that’s it, didn’t even open it. 

What are they protesting?

We should send Antifa, to give them a taste of real fascism.   Could Soros assemble them in time?

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I saw an article that protestors were tear gased, that’s it, didn’t even open it. 

I read HK and China signing an extradition treaty.

The people are very mistrustful of the Chinese judicial system, and of any appearance of HK and China coming together.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm going to botch this but... China announced a plan to basically extradite anyone they wanted from Hong Kong.  The tacit implication is that it includes political opponents.  So basically it is an overt move to take over Hong Kong.

• Like 1

Sorry, a Russian with a Twitter account rooned HER turn so that's all the media talks about.

9 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

I read HK and China signing an extradition treaty.

The people are very mistrustful of the Chinese judicial system, and of any appearance of HK and China coming together.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I'm going to botch this but... China announced a plan to basically extradite anyone they wanted from Hong Kong.  The tacit implication is that it includes political opponents.  So basically it is an overt move to take over Hong Kong.

And in twenty years the Chinese will say “what protests in 2019?”

You don't get much on China here in the US. The banks are in bed with them, the media and Hollywood get way too much money from them. So you won't hear much from the SJW's about the Muslim internment camps and forced abortions. Richard Gere used to speak up about China. Don't hear from him much anymore. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You don't get much on China here in the US. The banks are in bed with them, the media and Hollywood get way too much money from them. So you won't hear much from the SJW's about the Muslim internment camps and forced abortions. Richard Gere used to speak up about China. Don't hear from him much anymore. 

Hmmm. I wonder what's up his a$$. 

39 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

considering I watch MSNBC around the clock I have heard nothing but Trump, Russia, racist, bigot, homophobe, Fox bad

The parent company is not going to Piss off a huge customer (China). Its exactly why anyone who does business with China on one hand and has the gall to talk about human rights in the USA on the other  is completely  full of spit. Those stupid comic book movies make more there and in other oppressive countries than they do here. Yet you can't shut Captain America up about the supposed oppression in the USA.