Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

This should be considered terrorsim

Why, why, why would anyone that looked like this, dress like this, and not only appear in public but photograph it. :cry:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/amy-schumer-hiking-hospital-underwear

I bet she likes to be lathered in butter before getting focked. 

I love that Fox News is running hit pieces on comedians now. Because once upon a time she spoke out on gun control. What a groovy little network.

Also, I'd gladly lather her in butter and bang her. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I love that Fox News is running hit pieces on comedians now. Because once upon a time she spoke out on gun control. What a groovy little network.

I have your back on eating asss. You're by yourself when it comes to chubby chasin'. 

🤮

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I have your back on eating asss. You're by yourself when it comes to chubby chasin'. 

Good to know you're a fellow woman pleaser. 👍

Amy seems to have a quite a weight swing. I'll take her in her under-200 lbs periods. I have seen her get pretty big and I feel no attraction.

Just now, The Observer said:

Good to know you're a fellow woman pleaser. 👍

Amy seems to have a quite a weight swing. I'll take her in her under-200 lbs periods. I have seen her get pretty big and I feel no attraction.

10 years ago she was bangable. These days I would be embarrassed to have her accompany me at the Golden Corral. 

Just now, fandandy said:

Gun to head, today, who would you rather fock, Oprah or Amy?

Believe it or not, I am not attracted to black women, so Amy. 

I'd hit it...

with a semi truck. 

19 minutes ago, The Observer said:

it really is amazing how many hit pieces they do on lefty entertainers.  the video that rolls about how she went to carolines and got on stage was pathetic..."she barged on stage", "in a since deleted video", "Amy could be heard screaming"...end of story she texted the guy about it, he spoke about in a podcast how it was cool...nice job, nice effort fox.  

2 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

I'd hit it...

with a semi truck. 

I would feel sorry for your rig. 

15 minutes ago, fandandy said:

If you've heard her act, Amy is a filthy girl. She'd be awesome in bed. Oprah, not to much.

If you've heard her act, Amy is a filthy girl. She'd be awesome in bed. Oprah, not to much.

I'm picturing a filthy girl in a tubgirl kind of way. 🤢

In never heard her act for longer than 3 minutes. Woman comics suck. Lampanelli was good for about 10 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In never heard her act for longer than 3 minutes. Woman comics suck. Lampanelli was good for about 10 minutes. 

This. Women should put less effort into trying to bring the funny and more effort into bringing the sandwich. 

3 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

This. Women should put less effort into trying to bring the funny and more effort into bringing the sandwich. 

That sandwich ain't making it to you if Amy is making it. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

A man of the people!

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Highway to the splash zone
I'm gonna take you
Right into the splash zone
Highway to the splash zone
Ride into the splash zone

Some followers in the comments praised the actress for being so candid, including model Tess Holliday. She wrote, “Thanks for being so raw and vulnerable about the realities of post partum life. There is so much pressure placed on new moms to ‘bounce back’ & it’s not real life. You’re doing amazing & you’re amazing & those hospital undies are COMFYYYYY.

Thanks for being so raw? No thanks. :nono:

So apparently she felt she wasn't getting enough attention and had to go the the next level to get people to notice her.

Yes, motherhood is hard but so are at least 100 other jobs I can think of.  How many times do women have to pat themselves on the back?  I can't think of more over-stated nonsense than "Motherhood is the hardest job of all".  Any job you can do in your pajamas and hospital underwear while you're strolling your kids on a private hiking trail is not "hard".

Plus, she's not funny anyways.  She steals most of her jokes from much better comedians.

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So apparently she felt she wasn't getting enough attention and had to go the the next level to get people to notice her.

Yes, motherhood is hard but so are at least 100 other jobs I can think of.  How many times do women have to pat themselves on the back?  I can't think of more over-stated nonsense than "Motherhood is the hardest job of all".

If you're Shaq's mom,  then you have an argument. 

Just now, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

If you're Shaq's mom,  then you have an argument. 

A black snatch is like a catcher's mitt. I bet baby Shaquille slid out of there with ease. 

Post partum can be tough for young mom's.

I am not the target audience of this photo, but if the majority of her Instagram followers are young women then I am alright with this. There is a lot of bleeding after birth that continues for quite some time. It is a fact of life.

9 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yes, motherhood is hard but so are at least 100 other jobs I can think of.  How many times do women have to pat themselves on the back?  I can't think of more over-stated nonsense than "Motherhood is the hardest job of all".  Any job you can do in your pajamas and hospital underwear while you're strolling your kids on a private hiking trail is not "hard".

Plus, she's not funny anyways.  She steals most of her jokes from much better comedians.

Meh.  She's no different than Ted Nugent. Someone who once had a good career as an entertainer who can't find success any more so they try to get their name out in other ways.  You can't take this stuff personally. No need to hate. I'd never pay to see Nugent in concert, but I have no problem saying that Stranglehold is a great song. And even though he was only in it for name recognition and was the third most talented member, Damn Yankees had a few cool tunes too.   Breath in, breath out.  She can't hurt you.

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Meh.  She's no different than Ted Nugent. Someone who once had a good career as an entertainer who can't find success any more so they try to get their name out in other ways.  You can't take this stuff personally. No need to hate. I'd never pay to see Nugent in concert, but I have no problem saying that Stranglehold is a great song. And even though he was only in it for name recognition and was the third most talented member, Damn Yankees had a few cool tunes too.   Breath in, breath out.  She can't hurt you.

No more than a falling piano. 

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

I have your back on eating asss. 

😵💩😋🤢

Thank God Amy came along to tell us that post-partum can be difficult. How else would we have known? 

It turned out her whole act was built on theft.  Not the first or the last.  Now that she can't steal anymore she has become the queen of the fatties, daring anyone to fat shame her and preying on sympathy.  Nothing wrong with that, but let's call it what it is.  

3 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

Well now that we know, Joe Biden can cure it. 

what's going on here?  porkbutt?  porkbutt jr.?  just a dumb alias?  

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Thank God Amy came along to tell us that post-partum can be difficult. How else would we have known? 

How would we have known about post-cop personality disorder if you hadn't come along?  One can read about it, but until we see the actual effects, it doesn't really resonate.

Just now, The Observer said:

How would we have known about post-cop personality disorder if you hadn't come along?  One can read about it, but until we see the actual effects, it doesn't really resonate.

Elaborate? My life improved after I retired. I have no regrets about leaving. Otherwise I wouldn't have my family that I adore. But I would get a kick out of your analysis. Let's hear it. 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Elaborate? My life improved after I retired. I have no regrets about leaving. Otherwise I wouldn't have my family that I adore. But I would get a kick out of your analysis. Let's hear it. 

We touched on this yesterday. You went from having a badge, which automatically puts you in a position of power, to being a nobody with no power. It shows with your posting. You have a lot of psychological issues. Disdain for those who challenge you. Who are living a good life. Going from a somebody to a nobody is not an easy transition.  I'm not making light of your situation. Just pointing it out. It's quite obvious in your interactions with me.

50 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Sort of like you stole this from Bill Barr?

We touched on this yesterday. You went from having a badge, which automatically puts you in a position of power, to being a nobody with no power. It shows with your posting. You have a lot of psychological issues. Disdain for those who challenge you. Who are living a good life. Going from a somebody to a nobody is not an easy transition.  I'm not making light of your situation. Just pointing it out. It's quite obvious in your interactions with me.

I had a shield, not a badge. Boy Scouts have badges. You're way off Newbie. I cut more breaks to people than you could fathom. But enjoy your fantasy. You've given it a lot off thought, obviously. I've never been happier.