Big Guy

The Newbserver

good to see you've finally come out of the closet 👏

8 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

dooshier than ever

Each iteration is dooshier than the last.

...despite the criticism, an asset to the board and a small step towards balance here.

he is getting more aggressive though (nothing new for several right-leaning posters)

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I don't get the reference, but she would be on my short list of internet celebs I'd like to party with.  And by party I mean fock.  :cheers:

She's putting hot sauce on her ass

3 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

...despite the criticism, an asset to the board and a small step towards balance here.

he is getting more aggressive though (nothing new for several right-leaning posters)

Just as in real life, if someone attacks me, they're not going to have a very enjoyable rest-of-the-day.  But I won't attack someone for simply disagreeing. And I get that with virtually every post. I'm giving lessons in restraint and posting etiquette.

Thanks for the compliment.

• Like 1

Just now, The Observer said:

Just as in real life, if someone attacks me, they're not going to have a very enjoyable rest-of-the-day.  But I won't attack someone for simply disagreeing. And I get that with virtually every post. I'm giving lessons in restraint and posting etiquette.

"giving lessons"

Good stuff

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't disagree.  I like having you around, personally and big picture on the board.

• Like 1

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

"giving lessons"

Good stuff

Thanks.  Lessons can only be given if the students want to learn.

OK

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OK. You're starting to sound like the faceless guy from GOT. A girl is nobody unless she's somebody BS. 

7 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

She's putting hot sauce on her ass

Well, yeah... is that an actual thing, or is it a reference to "please lick my ass"?  If an actual thing, that sounds painful.  Newbserver, feel free to chime in.  :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Your narrative that you don't start posting negative stuff about posters here is flat out wrong. You do it all the time.

2 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

OK. You're starting to sound like the faceless guy from GOT. A girl is nobody unless she's somebody BS. 

Never saw the show but I hear it's pretty popular. 👍

5 minutes ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

A little, but Kung Fu came to mind.

Just now, jerryskids said:

Well, yeah... is that an actual thing, or is it a reference to "please lick my ass"?  If an actual thing, that sounds painful.  Newbserver, feel free to chime in.  :thumbsup:

Never experimented with condiments.  But I agree that it sounds painful.

10 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Not into hot sauce, but if it was salt and pepper...MMmmmmmm

Frankincense & Mir wouldn't bring me there! 🤣

12 minutes ago, The Observer said:

:sleep:

• Like 1

well anyway.......it's good to have you around :thumbsup:

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Your narrative that you don't start posting negative stuff about posters here is flat out wrong. You do it all the time.

Ok, I'll type slower.  I don't attack posters because they post an opinion I don't agree with.  If someone decides to post "Ummm, you're dumb", or attempt to insult me in some other way, they're getting destroyed.  I enjoy a good troll.  Edjr has made a career of it. I enjoy his work. I don't enjoy a mindless troll with zero cleverness who doesn't contribute to the board.  So yes, I will attack those who attack me. Be happy it's only on the internet.  ;)

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Agreed.  :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

Where is your contribution in my Motown thread?  I value your opinion (in music, not conspiracies) ;) 

14 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I hope you keep it together.  like having long time posters around.  

Where is your contribution in my Motown thread?  I value your opinion (in music, not conspiracies) ;) 

I like Motown........but I'm more of a Shemptown guy

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

Ok, I'll type slower.  I don't attack posters because they post an opinion I don't agree with.  If someone decides to post "Ummm, you're dumb", or attempt to insult me in some other way, they're getting destroyed.  I enjoy a good troll.  Edjr has made a career of it. I enjoy his work. I don't enjoy a mindless troll with zero cleverness who doesn't contribute to the board.  So yes, I will attack those who attack me. Be happy it's only on the internet.  ;)

But... that's kinda internet tough guy stuff.  Might want to backbutton that.  I'll delete my post if you want, let me know.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Why do you insist on making statements like this?

"Be happy it's only on the internet."

1 minute ago, Herbivore said:

I hope you keep it together.  like having long time posters around.  

we love you wrong time

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

But... that's kinda internet tough guy stuff.  Might want to backbutton that.  I'll delete my post if you want, let me know.

Nah, it's cool. I like to remind the gnats that they're gnats.  ;)

1 minute ago, Meglamaniac said:

Why do you insist on making statements like this?

"Be happy it's only on the internet."

Sometimes some truth sneaks out.  Never was a fan of the cocky little keyboard troll.  Sorry

Sometimes some truth sneaks out.  Never was a fan of the cocky little keyboard troll.  Sorry

So the internet tough guy shick is better?

schtick 

I think we're hung up on the word shtick. Mine isn't.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I enjoy a good troll. 

Then don't complain if people say things you don't like. You instigate often. Narcissistic people think they do no wrong and you fit that.

• Like 2

I think we're hung up on the word shtick. Mine isn't.

Sure thing tough guy