Big Guy

The Newbserver

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Never was a fan of the cocky little keyboard troll.

And this describes you perfectly.

• Thanks 1

Just now, The Observer said:

shtick

it up your ask

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

Then don't complain if people say things you don't like. You instigate often. Narcissistic people think they do no wrong and you fit that.

That was as close to an actual formed-out thought as I ever recall you posting. Other than narcissist, it was even without name calling.  And at least narcissist could be argued. I'm going to give you a like.  More of this please.

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

That was as close to an actual formed-out thought as I ever recall you posting. Other than narcissist, it was even without name calling.  And at least narcissist could be argued. I'm going to give you a like.  More of this please.

Wrong again about the name calling but that is to be expected from you.

27 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just as in real life, if someone attacks me, they're not going to have a very enjoyable rest-of-the-day. 

:lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

If someone decides to post "Ummm, you're dumb", or attempt to insult me in some other way, they're getting destroyed.

:lol:

• Like 1

Big Guy, can you change the name of the thread to Newbie/Observer?  Newbserver is not going to come up in 5 years when Hardcore troubadour is sitting home searching my member names trying to dig up old stories in hopes of finding inconsistencies. Help him out.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Just as in real life, if someone attacks me, they're not going to have a very enjoyable rest-of-the-day.  But I won't attack someone for simply disagreeing. And I get that with virtually every post. I'm giving lessons in restraint and posting etiquette.

Thanks for the compliment.

:lol::lol:

32 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Then don't complain if people say things you don't like. You instigate often. Narcissistic people think they do no wrong and you fit that.

Wow. Take a look in the mirror.

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Wow. Take a look in the mirror.

That is rich coming from you. It's been explained. If you troll like you and Newbie do you get called out on it. You both admit you troll.

1 minute ago, Mr. Hand said:

That is rich coming from you. It's been explained. If you troll like you and Newbie do you get called out on it. You both admit you troll.

The lack of self awareness is staggering. 🤯 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

The lack of self awareness is staggering. 🤯 

Look in the mirror as well. Deal with it good buddy, when you act like you do here and troll you get called out.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

Just as in real life, if someone attacks me, they're not going to have a very enjoyable rest-of-the-day.  But I won't attack someone for simply disagreeing. And I get that with virtually every post. I'm giving lessons in restraint and posting etiquette.

Thanks for the compliment.

Oooh tough guy. I bet people quiver when they see you. 

Look in the mirror as well. Deal with it good buddy, when you act like you do here and troll you get called out.  :thumbsup:

You’re not well. :(

Just now, MDC said:

You’re not well. :(

Hell of a lot better than you and I am grateful for that.

Just now, 12th Man said:

Oooh tough guy. I bet people quiver when they see you. 

No one quivers when they see me. I'm a super friendly guy.  

I challenge anyone to cover up the name of the posters and try to differentiate between Mr Hand and 12th Man in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

No one quivers when they see me. I'm a super friendly guy.  

Good for you little buddy.  

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I challenge anyone to cover up the name of the posters and try to differentiate between Mr Hand and 12th Man in this thread. 

I don't know why you are even allowed here after being banned for the despicable things you wrote about Trump being killed. Did you get banned at FBGuys too?

• Thanks 2

So the guy who says he doesn't stand for internet trolls and tough guys has now posted several posts proclaiming he's an internet tough guy and purposefully seeks out and attacks other posters.

Is this an episode of the twilight zone?  

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I don't know why you are even allowed here after being banned for the despicable things you wrote about Trump being killed. Did you get banned at FFGuys too?

Ooh, sorry dude.  That was for the others.  Forgot that you'd be able to see it.

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I don't know why you are even allowed here after being banned for the despicable things you wrote about Trump being killed. Did you get banned at FFGuys too?

Come on man. This isn't FBG. We don't actively try and get people banned. If it happens it happens, but don't lobby for it. 

This is his life. Stealing money from his employer as he posts on multiple message boards all day long. Sad. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

So the guy who says he doesn't stand for internet trolls and tough guys has now posted several posts proclaiming he's an internet tough guy and purposefully seeks out and attacks other posters.

Is this an episode of the twilight zone?  

Can't make this stuff up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Come on man. This isn't FBG. We don't actively try and get people banned. If it happens it happens, but don't lobby for it. 

I have not contacted Mike about it at all and not lobbying. I was just asking a question. I just feel this place is better off without him polluting threads.

I have not contacted Mike about it at all and not lobbying. I was just asking a question. I just feel this place is better off without him polluting threads.

I actually enjoy slapping him around. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Frankincense & Mir wouldn't bring me there! 🤣

haha......good one! 

Just now, Mr. Hand said:

I have not contacted Mike about it at all. I just feel this place is better off without him polluting threads.

How about putting me on ignore?  I realize it would drop your post count down by about 90%, because all you do all day is quote me and nip at my heels, but if you want to pretend I'm not here, then put me on ignore. Do you need instructions on doing that? I'm here for you man. I want to take the difficulties out of your life.

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

I like Motown........but I'm more of a Shemptown guy

Oh man.....you're killing it!!! 🤣

Just now, The Observer said:

How about putting me on ignore?  I realize it would drop your post count down by about 90%, because all you do all day is quote me and nip at my heels, but if you want to pretend I'm not here, then put me on ignore. Do you need instructions on doing that? I'm here for you man. I want to take the difficulties out of your life.

I never put anyone on ignore and I have to admit watching you and narcissism run amok is fascinating.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

But... that's kinda internet tough guy stuff.  Might want to backbutton that.  I'll delete my post if you want, let me know.

Well, that horse left the barn.  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I don't know why you are even allowed here after being banned for the despicable things you wrote about Trump being killed. Did you get banned at FBGuys too?

I doubt he will say...  I have asked if he had his posting ability taken away (last post was May 3), but he won't answer...

2 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

I never put anyone on ignore and I have to admit watching you and narcissism run amok is fascinating.

Ok, so you're backpedalling from your statement about it being better when I'm not here.  I figured you would. At any rate, if you ever truly do feel that way, now you know that the ignore feature will give you that same result. I simply wouldn't be here. I'd be invisible. Good to have options, huh?

1 minute ago, Lil' Webtoed Porkbutt said:

GFIAFP? 

haha......not a chance

Just now, posty said:

I doubt he will say...  I have asked if he had his posting ability taken away (last post was May 3), but he won't answer...

It's embarrassing bro.  I'm still there, just not as JuniorNB.